Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

1Hours farm = 1 orokin cell :(

JazzPawz

Question

So, Ive been trying to farm orokin cells to continue crafting new equipment. I saw that Saturn Tethys was a good spot apparently, after running this mission 4 times I got 0 cells

I then tried Saturn Helene after running this mission 3 times to decent waves I got 1 cell

I lastly tried ODD, ran this until wave 20 and again got 0 cells.

Am I doing something wrong? or is this just horribly bad luck on my part? I should add i was opening most lockers and cache type items that i found along the way and i had a sentinel to vacume items that dropped. Farming for 10 hours to make 1 lex prime will just be painful... Any help would be appreciated.

16 answers to this question

One thing is that you have terrible Rng(sadlife)
Also, I would suggest against defence

Few things for you, 

Run survival, with nekros/hydroid for min 20 mins, you can get atleast 4-6

Without nekros/hydroid, you can get 1-3 if lucky

My preferred method would always be going to sargus rusk ruk on Tethys(I think)

I almost always get 1/2 cells per run and its a very fast run. Go in, kill boss, run out, and repeat as needed

4 solo runs with Duration sprint loki yielded 5 orokin cells in under 5 minutes.

If you have a nekros/hydroid, even better.

I could always help you out, you know?

Hmu in game, send a pm, we can get farming

Brought my clan into ODD a few days ago, 2 hydroids, a nekros, Oberon because Ancient auras can go whistle, Smeeta kavat, drop booster and drop chance booster, whole nine yards.  35 waves, I walked away with 24 Orokin cells.  Plus, we garnered about six hundred mutagen samples for Hema research while we were in there.  Might be near the high end of RNG, but still - worth a shot.

Orkin Cells drops alot for me.. u  gotta go to Saturn of course, and just play survival. i got 44 so far, but i dont use any orokin Cells.

Mutagen Samples are hard to farm..  you gotta ask for a invite to OD Survival, have Hydros and Nekros on your squad and have slash weapons, and maybe Boosters and u cant use matchmaking to get to OD.. too much.. and it only drops like 180-220 a game for 40 mins i guess for me. 

I was farming for HEMA.. just to have it. but i like Paracyst better. 

32 minutes ago, DeckChairVonBananaCamel said:

another method is the phorid.

i heard if it appears on a planet that has orokin cells, it has a much higher chance of dropping them. (and you dont have to wait through invulnerability phases, making it a potentially quick method of farming)

Thats really slow strategy. Its much faster to just get nekros+hydroid with group on saturn.