Warframe Needs Pet Simulation

Catplaneteer

Alright, so many people here have wanted minigames that involve you tending to your Sentinel.

The gameplay can be influenced from many groundbreaking and innovative games such as Nintendogs and Petz: Cats

Then there could be pet show minigames where you can dress up your Sentinel to win fashion contests.

I am suggesting this because the main gameplay of Warframe has been growing kindof stale, and adding this kind of a side activity would really spice up the gaming experience for many people.

Look how many people enjoyed Petz: Cats, you just cant go wrong with this!

No. If they add something with Sentinels it needs to at least be in the style of the game. I ain't a freakin little girl, so keep this crap out of WARframe

I played Nintendogs and loved it. I am male. Be more open minded.

I have to agree that 'caring' for Sentinels just doesn't fit the overall theme of the game though. Less than favorable idea. Being integrated into the next version of the HUD is really all that needs to happen to Sentinels.

Tonight on tenno's top model

the Corpus have designed a new robo suit
the Grineer have designed a new teeth whitener
and the Infested are mixing brown's with greens again with explosive results

In all seriousness though.......no, just no

I played Nintendogs and loved it. I am male. Be more open minded.

I have to agree that 'caring' for Sentinels just doesn't fit the overall theme of the game though. Less than favorable idea. Being integrated into the next version of the HUD is really all that needs to happen to Sentinels.

so how do you explain the Sentinel costume items? Loads of people buy those since they care about their pets so much.

this idea is a goldmine, folks

so how do you explain the Sentinel costume items? Loads of people buy those since they care about their pets so much.

this idea is a goldmine, folks

It's so they look cooler, not 'cus i want to feed them virtual dog treats and teach them to roll over.

We totally need to feed Sentinels with components from Grineer, Corpus and Infested Factions. This would influence their aesthetic properties over time.

For example, feeding a Sentinel Grineer parts would make their exterior look all dark and rusted metal style.

Feeding them Corpus parts would make them clean and reflective.

Feeding them infested parts would make them look fleshy, and give them a webby texture a la some walls in infested missions.

Of course, some sentinels prefer different types of food, and it could potentially affect their happiness. If they aren't happy with what your character is feeding them on a regular basis, then they may refuse to fight or perform their preceptual actions as per normal. 

A sentinel is an artificial construct. Not a poodle. We use them for stealth, support, or more cover fire. Sure. we do give them purchaseable cosmetics, but that's just it, for a more 'unique' look, not for a pet show. What, you gonna suggest we make them little t-shirts and shoes, coupled with a leash and a collar? Seriously? Where does that "idea" of yours fit into the Warframe universe? Is Lotus gonna call us and tell us to spoil the Corpus Pet MOA fashion show with our Sentinel "pets"?