Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CLOSED (NA) Ghost Warlords is recruiting!

Dalethor

Tenno:

The Ghost Warlords, a new Shadow Clan, (about 2 months old), is now recruiting, having recently expanded from a Ghost clan to a Shadow clan.

This is a great opportunity for any Tenno, of any experience to join our ranks. As a new clan, we are still researching in the labs, overall research is 70% finished. Dojo is complete, with obstacle course, dueling rooms and plenty of room for more cool meditation rooms and decor. We have members from all over the world but the majority of our players are from North America, and we're most active in the afternoon and evening in those time zones, although you have a good chance of seeing me on at any hour of the day. Many of our members are new to the game ,and we have a core of experienced players able to answer any questions you have, and help you out with anything you may need, and happy to do so. In fact, helping new players is something we enjoy doing quite a lot, and we encourage new players to join us, there are no Mastery Rank requirements to join our clan. We have a cool clan logo to put on your frames or pets, and a helpful friendly attitude to go with it, we very much like to meet new players and we enjoy all aspects of the game. Whatever you like to do, whether it be farming resources, or dueling either in the clan Dojo or playing in the Conclave PVP, or doing alerts or whatever, there are sure to be other folks that also enjoy the same stuff as you and are happy to play.

Here's what we're looking for in members:

Someone who enjoys playing video games of all sorts, is willing to learn, willing to laugh at themselves, and is active in the game. We encourage our members to contribute resources to the research that is still pending, if they can, but especially newer players are encouraged to build their own stockpiles of resources and get on their feet so to speak in the game before anything like that is expected at all. Someone who likes to earn what they get in life, rather than getting something for nothing. For example if you are a player looking for a clan to just get the research items and skip town, or looking for handout, please continue looking, this clan is not for you. While we are happy to help our members get the things they need, and may gift things to you to get you started, this is not something that is a perk of membership, this is something that is at the discretion of the other members, their choice. So asking for freebies in chat or on our Discord server isn't cool at all. Activity in game should be regular, as spots in the clan are limited, we would like those to be taken up by people who are going to use them. To help out in this regard we have a 2 week activity rule, be active in the game at least once every 2 weeks or you may be considered for freeing up the spot for someone who will use it regularly. Exceptions to this are if you have any kind of issue that prevents you from doing this, just tell me about it privately on Discord and your spot will be safe for as long as you need to clear up the issue.

To summarize, we're looking for fun people who enjoy the game and all of its nuance to join us on this journey of space ninja grinding and building this clan into a small group of Tenno who are friendly with each other, willing to help out if they can with other members. As I mentioned, we have a Discord server that we require you join, we use it for all the clan's communications, such as in clan events or contests, as well as just chatting with the rest of the clan about whatever strikes the fancy at the time. So, if you're a fun, fun loving person who doesn't take themselves or the game too seriously, new player or veteran, please reply here or send me a message for an invitation or more information. My IGN is Dalethor, if you like add me as a friend in game as well, I like making new friends, I think meeting new folks is the best part of gaming, besides the actual game.

A little about me, I've been playing the game since around July of 2013. I've had my share of health issues so there have been times I've been unable to play, but I enjoy this game a lot and have always come back to it, and have always been happy I have come back, the game has come so far in the last few years it is incredible. I've known the core of the clan for some years as well, we met in the game and have formed friendships that have grown outside the game and are real and strong even though I haven't met them in person. 

I look forward to meeting you all in game and anticipate a great deal of fun and Tenno mayhem in the future of the Ghost Warlords.

Here is the link to our Discord as well, in case it takes me a minute to get the invites out in game.  https://discord.gg/vnTkaDd

Edited by Dalethor
Added Discord link.

Hey-o i'm interested but have very little idea what discord is or requires. Is it only voice chat? still would like to know more about the clan and such I've been playing the game almost consistently for a month and a half. really tired of solo play and kinda lost with plains of eidlon coming out not long after i started.

IGN: venku898

MR:7

Edited by venku898

I would like to join. I have been playing for a long time, but took an extended break. When I started playing Loki was one of the frames you could start with, and I have been running Loki since then. Working on my mastery for weapons mostly, and unlocking the map. I have opened the map up to Europa, and have one last thing to finish before I get Saturn.

I am in the Pacific time zone, and normally play evenings, random times on weekends.

IGN Salivirl

MR 7

I am very happy to see all these responses, and welcome all the new folks. We've been having a blast with the new folks as well, doing all sorts of missions, new players and veterans alike, this game never stops being fun. 

Anyway, I wanted to welcome everyone and here's to a lot of fun in the future! Cheers!

Le 11/24/2017 à 08:08, Dalethor a dit :

my friend and i would be very interested in joining, wee've been playing since release but just came back and found a new love for the game friends name is 

DivineGamer

Edited by ShizukaSky