[DE]Rebecca

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.4.1

Please get rid of this or find somewhere else for it to pop up on screen. It really doesn't need to be this HUGE or right infront of your face while trying to get REKT. 

Distracting_Reward_Pop_Ups..jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, N7Paladin said:

Please get rid of this or find somewhere else for it to pop up on screen. It really doesn't need to be this HUGE or right infront of your face while trying to get REKT. 

First I've heard anyone complain about that. I guess typically people look towards the enemies rather than below them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Haha 1

Looks like my kavat does not get the levels she earned on the planes so.... yeah...

• Haha 1

the problem of capture targets dying via terrain issues such as the water turbine and the fire pit are still occuring. i have been forcing myself to avoid capture bounties since the moment a target spots us the bounty fails becuase its pathfinding leads to suicide

10 hours ago, Shiro_hoshi said:

Was kinda hoping that they fixed a bug i have been having since last update that warframe gets locked in the result menu after a mission and i ened to compoletely force restart warframe to get rid of it through task manage because im unable to do anything on warframe with the result menu in the way...

i too am also having this issue and its a pain in the &#!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

10 часов назад, ForbiddenReality сказал:

I wonder when they will fix the SMB protocol problem that has been afecting not only me, but thousands of players since the PoE update came live more than a month ago, enabling workstation is a risk for everybody, and I can't even activate it, it seems that DE cares more about fixing "fishing problems and bugs" than fixing a problem that actually matters like thousands of people not being able to login to the game because someone at DE thought it would be a good idea for us to need to enable worstation to play, that's just great!.

I'm lucky I work and I've bought around 15 games since last month, so I'll have a lot of content to spend my time on. I thought about giving you guys some money after my 1100 gameplay hours, but it won't be possible anytime soon from what it looks, thanks for caring about fishing, that's what people came here for.

I feel sorry for the players who can't spend money or get games, this affects them more than anybody.

Pay attention to the feedback community gives you, I always thought that the moderators of this game were great, until they started to play attention to the worst, saltiest and troll players, keep nerfing things and making changes no one asked for.

Thanks.

http://thegameawards.com/awards/#best-ongoing-game

I'll just leave it here, without extra comments for which I can be punished

Edited by AdvisorZ

Il y a 14 heures, Maugre a dit :

Wait, didn't the Cassowar come out yesterday? How could anyone have it researched already?

Rushing the Research with plat?

Il y a 13 heures, SaviousxFaythe a dit :

umm...pretty sure this is not supposed to happen....

F0F723492F0ED1F6B138A0B8F20EF46B9ED9B7B3

It's just on the other side of the map, go around the force field.

3 hours ago, Evil_genius_prime said:

i too am also having this issue and its a pain in the &#!

I also have had this issue since 2 updates ago. After every mission I have to alt f4 and its getting old. Therefore i have stopped playing. Good bye #bugframe

10 hours ago, Maugre said:

First I've heard anyone complain about that. I guess typically people look towards the enemies rather than below them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If you are off shooting at something in a distant from you its right in your line of sight. Of brought this up in game and 100% of people have agreed that it's extremely annoying. If it wasn't hindering i wouldn't waste my time bringing this up here. I have better things to do brother.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, N7Paladin said:

Yup. I find those blocking my views too. Too big and placed too low to the center.

Well, there are many born-to-oppose players who doesn't agree with us.

I cant return to Cetus when ever I finish a mission in a squad: I end up to locked mission result screen.

Edited by carnaga
  • Upvote 2

Does any one from Taiwan Here? Many players can't login in the game server..... What's wrong with it? THANKS for reply!

Edited by 4tcboy

12 minutes ago, carnaga said:

I cant return to Cetus when ever I finish a mission in a squad: I end up to locked mission result screen.

3 times this morning - will play something else very annoying 

It is not just cetus - 3 time coming out of Rift 

a lot of players having this problem (may be ex players if it carries on too long)

Edited by Retchid
  • Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Retchid said:

3 times this morning - will play something else very annoying 

It is not just cetus - 3 time coming out of Rift 

a lot of players having this problem (may be ex players if it carries on too long)

Then DE's staff have a happy Thanksgiving holiday, leaving players spoofed by The Damn Bug.

19 hours ago, Ayxmirdyrer said:

Still no fix for the SMB protocol requirement,

Apparently the other thread has vanished

This is getting dangerous.

still no hot-fix for the stuck UI summary screen when you finish the event mission which is making the game unplayable. 

• Upvote 1

cant login . help please . it says that 'login failed . please check your info'. I already tried changing my pass for a few times , still it dosent work .

16 hours ago, Ayechuteyew said:

Worst hot-fix ever! Weapon is showing melee but firing primary.  Lag all over the place-enemies just standing still, and who knows if you are targeting them in the right location or not.  Very annoying!

This. 

Plains are so laggy its really insane. Not host related. Enemies are teleporting and your shots take a couple seconds to register. Annoying...

8 hours ago, AlphaPHENIX said:

Rushing the Research with plat?

That isn't a thing you can do.

• Upvote 2