Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.4.1

[DE]Rebecca

2 hours ago, Erebus_Nacht said:

I'm having it bug at the end of missions and the result screen shows nothing at the end of the mission and does not leave the screen when I get back the ship and I cannot access any options or UI and I'm forced to alt-F4 and restart the game.

Yep. that and severe host migrations on PoE with no one disconnecting.

On 11/24/2017 at 3:02 PM, ForbiddenReality said:

I wonder when they will fix the SMB protocol problem that has been afecting not only me, but thousands of players since the PoE update came live more than a month ago, enabling workstation is a risk for everybody, and I can't even activate it, it seems that DE cares more about fixing "fishing problems and bugs" than fixing a problem that actually matters like thousands of people not being able to login to the game because someone at DE thought it would be a good idea for us to need to enable worstation to play, that's just great!.

I'm lucky I work and I've bought around 15 games since last month, so I'll have a lot of content to spend my time on. I thought about giving you guys some money after my 1100 gameplay hours, but it won't be possible anytime soon from what it looks, thanks for caring about fishing, that's what people came here for.

I feel sorry for the players who can't spend money or get games, this affects them more than anybody.

Pay attention to the feedback community gives you, I always thought that the moderators of this game were great, until they started to play attention to the worst, saltiest and troll players, keep nerfing things and making changes no one asked for.

Thanks.

The vulnerability in SMB was fixed back in March. If your Windows is up to date, you don't need to be disabling SMB anymore. This is not a problem with Warframe, this is a problem with clueless "know-it-alls" telling people to disable core operating system services due to a security vulnerability problem which was fixed months ago.

5 часов назад, VirtualViolet сказал:

The vulnerability in SMB was fixed back in March. If your Windows is up to date, you don't need to be disabling SMB anymore. This is not a problem with Warframe, this is a problem with clueless "know-it-alls" telling people to disable core operating system services due to a security vulnerability problem which was fixed months ago.

Dude, before digging into this problem - find out a few details ... SMB protocol was required for the Warframe, immediately after the Eudolon Plains were introduced. It does not matter if the SMB protocol is fixed with Windows updates or not - the game still requires it.

But. The bottom line is that such physically can not and should not be! SMB protocol has nothing to do with the global network, and it should NOT be required for such things multiplayer games, login and stuff like that.

(If you need details about SMB - google or forum.In the Bugs section, there are topics dedicated to this)

5 часов назад, VirtualViolet сказал:

This is not a problem with Warframe

No. This is exactly the Warframe problem (and perhaps its servers) . The problem, because of which hundreds - or already a thousand - of players can not enter the game, more than one month...

What I would like to see in another fix for Plains of Eildoron is this:

Let the planet map with the images representing Cetus and the Plains show the time of day.

Have different images for current day-time, dusk, night-time, and dawn status.

Perhaps even show the time left for each phase.

6 hours ago, AdvisorZ said:

Dude, before digging into this problem - find out a few details ... SMB protocol was required for the Warframe, immediately after the Eudolon Plains were introduced. It does not matter if the SMB protocol is fixed with Windows updates or not - the game still requires it.

But. The bottom line is that such physically can not and should not be! SMB protocol has nothing to do with the global network, and it should NOT be required for such things multiplayer games, login and stuff like that.

(If you need details about SMB - google or forum.In the Bugs section, there are topics dedicated to this)

No. This is exactly the Warframe problem (and perhaps its servers) . The problem, because of which hundreds - or already a thousand - of players can not enter the game, more than one month...

Not to mention that the game did not require it before PoE.

Its really annoying how in the first half of the mission some of us who contribute the Catalyst and Phylaxis get screwed out of the full 3000 when the host decides to leave or connection fails.  Host disconnected before the 4th phase and only got +675 instead of the full 3000.  Just farming the points gets to be really repetitive.  

16 minutes ago, --Raid-Master-AVADOM said:

DE get back to Vendor plage star i have 50 k  points, but event is gone.

You should've read the FAQ. They warned that you'd lose any unspent points at the end of the event.

Then again, DE didn't link the FAQ in the main Plague Star topic for some reason...

@[DE]Rebecca Still no fix on matchmaking bug that came with recent hotfix? :/

Can't stay in a party for more than 10 seconds before gettin booted off a party for some reason. And it's not exclusive to PoE either, normal missions started from the orbiter will immediately kick me and my mates off the party with an abruptly quick  "host migration" notification.

We can start and join any mission fine but actually sticking together after mission clear is impossible and it's a hassle to have a person start a mission and the other having to join instead of having a party that holds together.

DE i will have a question my warframe on the game i travel on cetus and there is a issue a bit of lag on cetus and i will pick the quest once of it and there will a npc issue sound bit of rare of an issue and still some of guys will be disconection on out on game as you crash it + cetus as you respawn a ship on begin and there are more guys want it and there some of bit of lag and there on plains of eidoleon once as you pick the quest then outside there are a bit of lag as you loading screen on left botom there are longer for do and then are inside in the middle there are many inside in middle will be lag too it and outside on plains of eidoleon there are more spawn enemys there are a bit of rare lag + cetus are a bit of rare issue lag pls all DE fix the asap soon for update on cetus and plains of eidoleon and the middle for will be outside for the lag incoming i will that all DE fix the asaps lag on it on rare issue or crash or sound npcs on cetus rare sound i will you all DE fix this asap i think there are many guys be disconection on it for the lag all in game cetus and plains of eidoleon maps will bit rare of it pls all DE alerts for a question for the soon update 22.4.2 for the cetus and plains of eidoleon fix this now okay all DE!!!!

Archived