Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Heads Constant Shaking

(XBOX)AbsoluteCack

I am unsure whether or not this is a problem for anyone else or on any other platform. 

Every time I play a mission, regardless of what type of mission it is, what faction I am playing against or what tile set I am playing on, when my warframe is any direction its head will be constantly shaking. This is a problem I have found no matter what warframe I am using or what helmet I am using. Even while in the pause menu the head continues to violently and unrelentingly shake. I believe it is a problem to do with the head motion tracking or something of the sort because the problem persists while moving, running or walking, have not noticed the head shaking while bullet jumping and such. The problem even happens while in combat, using ADS,using melee weapons and sometimes even while in ability animations, I have noticed this during Frost's Avalanche and even Loki's Radial Disarm and Invisibility. The heads even continue to violently shake while in operator mode when the warframe should be motionless. And I do not believe this is a problem with just me as I have heard other people complain about this and even seen their warframes do the exact same thing in game. This is getting very annoying, to the point when I am playing the game it is the only thing I can focus on and therefore am wanting to play less and less. Please fix this or at least add a way to turn of motion tracking of the warfames.