The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Black Friday Sale - Charges Full Price!

WargasmicJustin

Hi. Just bought 30 Orokin Reactors and got prompted to pay 450. However, I was charged the full 600. I also bought a Syandana just before and am unsure if that is bugged as well. 

Can provide screenshots if needed although the problem seems to be happening for others as well, at least according to Region chat. 

Cheers! 

Yeah, same thing happened to me.  Spent 500p on various cosmetics and was charged full price for them all before I realized I hadn't gotten the discount.  This appears to have affected a LOT of people, would DE be able to issue refunds to accounts that were charged?

Theres a PSA thread from over an hour ago by DE saying anyone who spent plat will get it back cause they didnt get the discount, just doesnt say how/when yet so id personally assume their frantically creating a script to run to fix the issue

Edited by Tokens210

8 minutes ago, gamerxd1234 said:

They said on twitter that everyone will be refunded.

Copy paste from twitter for your convenience ;

Tenno! It looks like an asteroid cluster has wiped out our Great Fashion Frame Sale! 

We're aware of issues with sale prices in the store. Know that you will be refunded any overcharges and we are working on a resolution asap!