Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Black Friday Sale RESOLVED!

[DE]Rebecca

Tenno,

At present time, Darvo's Deal is more of a Darvo's Steal! Discounts aren't being applied as advertised. We are fixing this up right now, stay tuned for how we plan to rectify purchases up until the fix is live!

We will update this thread with more information as fixes go live.

1:13 p.m: Sales have been fixed live on all Platforms. Sales are now working as intended - we've plugged the leak! Next step is us working on the Refund Script.

4:01 p.m: The Script is live! Platinum differences have been refunded. So if you spent 100 Platinum on something that was supposed to cost 75 Platinum at 25% off, you have the difference back (25 Platinum)! As a bonus, all refunded Platinum differences are slotted as 'paid', meaning it has become tradeable! So you had any Platinum Prizes or otherwise, it's been converted as a bonus.

Thank you, Tenno!

:clem:

While you're at it, how about a temporary removal of the 8 gift a day limit ;D

Theres no way I can be content only getting partway through my "12 limbos of christmas" giftsong to darkslayer being stuck at a mere 8 ;-;

*The curious case of caspers clear cash has concluded!*

Just now, --Q--Voltage said:

Can forma be on sale? This sale is quite underwhelming. Not even Deluxe bundles are on sale but the singular skins are...

Yeah. It'd make more sense of sorts to put the bundles on sale than the skins themselves. Or both.

Excuse my ignorance as I am new. like started 2 days ago, but is this post about all the deals? kinda interested in the huntress bundle, it was there when I logged in and then when I clicked it it was gone. just wondering is all.

Updated:

@[DE]Rebecca

Am I to understand from twitter that as i want the Huntress bundle, I am to buy it and I will be reimbursed the overcharge?

Just got the alert saying that there was issues with buying plat for a discount 5 minutes after I just percussed plat in a rush for the deals on black Friday. what a waste. Not only that but I got Two syandanas, the Asa one and the impetrator....the salt.

Archived