Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Black Friday Sale RESOLVED!

[DE]Rebecca

Yea the sale in general underwhelming, seems to be geared towards the newer players picked up from POE launch

Not to mention didnt rebecca and megan specifically mention during lastnights primetime now being the time to get the hunhow bundle if you wanted it (could have sworn i heard that) but from what ive seen no bundles or collections are even part of the sale (atleast currently)

So Plat itself not on sale(i didnt expect it to be), Slots not on sale, and bundles and collections not on sale, i guess fingers crossed christmas maybe comes with better things lol

Deluxe skins on sale but not their collections/bundles makes me feel like id be buying single forma's instead of the bundles or buying like 4 out of 5 colors from a color bundle, then buying the bundle lol

29 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

SNIP

Can you also apply the same discount that the warframe deluxe skin gets to their respective bundles, we can't buy the weapon skins etc outside of the bundles in many cases so for many of us the discount on just the warframe skin doesn't do anything. 

31 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

At present time, Darvo's Deal is more of a Darvo's Steal! Discounts aren't being applied as advertised. We are fixing this up right now, stay tuned for how we plan to rectify purchases up until the fix is live!

We will update this thread with more information as fixes go live.

Thank you, Tenno!

:clem:

The people who already buyed the platinum in the website (including me), will have refounds?

17 minutes ago, (PS4)aterumdominus said:

Be nice if everything was discounted that people really want the tennogen skins and all bundles. What about cybermonday.

Tennogen skins are never going to be discounted.

PC players have to pay real money for them through Steam, so that we can buy them for Plat at all on Console is gift enough.

1 minute ago, Pirate-King-Webster said:

Do platinum discounts work with coupons?

If your saying llike the 20-50 or 75% off plat from logging rewards then yes, cause the title here is misleading, no plat itself is on sale, only items from in game store that cost plat are discounted

Just now, Tokens210 said:

If your saying llike the 20-50 or 75% off plat from logging rewards then yes, cause the title here is misleading, no plat itself is on sale, only items from in game store that cost plat are discounted

Ok, thanks for clearing that up, just used a 50% coupon and bought the biggest plat package, was just wondering if there was a plat sale aswell.

Just now, Cryogenikz said:

so the sale is back but the plat i was over charged hasnt been refunded yet. what do ; (

sales i saw said 3 days, they probably have a backlog of 1,000's of people that made purchases, theyll most likely deploy a script to fix the issue and youll (most likely) have all plats back before sale ends

il y a 34 minutes, (PS4)The_Verethragna a dit :

Tennogen skins are never going to be discounted.

PC players have to pay real money for them through Steam, so that we can buy them for Plat at all on Console is gift enough.

Oh I know I am a pc player too would be nice sometime. But from being around a good while on pc as well I know. 

clicked on the link thinking oh- maybe De is finally adressing all the bugs the console update had and more . . . nope no one but a few players are are talking about this it seems
( litterally you said you fixed all these bugs when it'd go onto console but nothing has changed, everything is there, i have it all recorded for evidence on my account and im even seeing new bugs from the update- THAT i expected, false statements that anything was fixed on console .. that i wasnt )

9 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Esper sparks96 said:

clicked on the link thinking oh- maybe De is finally adressing all the bugs the console update had and more . . . nope no one but a few players are are talking about this it seems
( litterally you said you fixed all these bugs when it'd go onto console but nothing has changed, everything is there, i have it all recorded for evidence on my account and im even seeing new bugs from the update- THAT i expected, false statements that anything was fixed on console .. that i wasnt )

on the last streams they did when they announced POE was officially releasing on consoles they in fact said none of the hotfixes/bugfixes PC had were included since consoles require the updates to be givin to microsoft/sony ahead of time and that they only had the POE update and not the subsequent fixes yet, i havent looking in awhile but i believe the standard timeframe for consoles with updates was something like 14 days minimum

and i think your slightly under estimating how many bugs were in POE lol

Any reason why there are next to no complete bundles on sale?
You're killing us completionists here.

We want that nice trinity deluxe skin, but we won't buy it because it doesn't have the cool kubrow armor with it.
We want that quaro armor bundle, but also the sugatra from the collection bundle.

Currently the only items that are actually worth buying separately instead of the bundle, without missing out on extra otherwise-unattainable goodies, are:
igaro (75) + opulas (67) syandanas instead of the jordas syandana pack (woah, save a wopping 8 plat)
uru sugatra (15) + uru syandana (37) instead of the uru templar bundle (a wopping 3 plat discount)

As it is, this sale is severely underwhelming.

11 minutes ago, (Xbox One)MasterProtector said:

i dont like the idea of something being advertised as something its not, its not a "plat sale" if plat itself is not on sale..... and the items on discount for far and few as they are are very small considering this is the day of the year thats supposed to be about BIG SALES..... not a way to promote purchases.

While i can agree the title of this thread is misleading as in game market has no actual sales on plat itself, but steam does seem to be offering, there absolutely ridiculously overpriced beyond measure packs for what seems more like the standard pricing

all that being said today isnt supposed to be the day for anything black friday wasnt created for deals it was created to clear store shelves for the new merchandise coming for this new year, many store now a days dont even do black friday sales at all since many people shop online or not at all, now a days cyber monday is more the day for the deals in many cases

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

At present time, Darvo's Deal is more of a Darvo's Steal! Discounts aren't being applied as advertised. We are fixing this up right now, stay tuned for how we plan to rectify purchases up until the fix is live!

We will update this thread with more information as fixes go live.

1:13 p.m: Sales have been fixed live on all Platforms. Sales are now working as intended - we've plugged the leak! Next step is us working on the Refund Script.

Thank you, Tenno!

:clem:

@[DE]Rebecca it isnt fixed, theres no Platinum deals in the playstore for me anyway.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)big_eviljak said:

@[DE]Rebecca it isnt fixed, theres no Platinum deals in the playstore for me anyway.

if your only looking at the main page none of them show up there, try sorting by popularity, thats how i saw most of them

oh unless you mean on plat itself then yea plat itself is not on sale and this threads title is super misleading in that regard

as storm mentioned below on console DE doesnt get to choose to have plat sales, atleast not by themselves as part of that money goes to sony/microsoft, same thing id assume with steam altho currently steam is having a sale on WF packs but there original prices were so ludacris that current pricing seems like its supposed to be the normal prices lol

Archived