Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Black Friday Sale RESOLVED!

[DE]Rebecca

12 minutes ago, WarBeasle said:

Sooo the pc plat deal -75% is still broken or this is just an error im seeing and there isnt a deal??? 

9 minutes ago, PetenTron said:

-75%p is supposed to be a thing? where do we find it?

75% off plat is a random Rare login reward, there's no where to find one, unless you got one as a login reward in which case youd deff be able to see the price difference on the plat page, thru the in game market

The sales this thread was about are sales on items that cost plat from the in game market

and the little shopping cart icon has the Darvo deals icon, that represents thats items are on sale

31 minutes ago, Tokens210 said:

75% off plat is a random Rare login reward, there's no where to find one, unless you got one as a login reward in which case youd deff be able to see the price difference on the plat page, thru the in game market

The sales this thread was about are sales on items that cost plat from the in game market

and the little shopping cart icon has the Darvo deals icon, that represents thats items are on sale

So this thing at the bottom of my market is just a troll?

https://imgur.com/a/xDLTb

I'm 2 weeks into this game btw, not sure how all this jazz works.

4 minutes ago, WarBeasle said:

So this thing at the bottom of my market is just a troll?

https://imgur.com/a/xDLTb

I'm 2 weeks into this game btw, not sure how all this jazz works.

no my friend you got the rare 75% off plat (its the fabled unicorn of plat sales, meaning if you need stuff and currently have money buy plat right now lol as a matter of fact even if you dont need stuff and have money buy plat if you got that discount lol), if you click it itll say are you sure you wanna open the window to the plat and if you click yes and open the window you should see the prices are way cheaper, as 1000 plat is normally $49.99, and the highest plat i believe 4,300 is normally $199.99, if you use american dollars that is

Just now, Tokens210 said:

no my friend you got the rare 75% off plat, if you click it itll say are you sure you wanna open the window to the plat and if you click yes and open the window you should see the prices are way cheaper, as 1000 plat is normally $49.99, and the highest plat i believe 4,300 is normally $199.99, if you use american dollars that is

Yeah when I click its full price :( myself and my friend have it but the prices are still original pricing. Support staff is off for the weekend so I guess I'll miss out :/  

Thanks for your response though, super kind of you to help a noob out.

9 minutes ago, WarBeasle said:

Yeah when I click its full price :( myself and my friend have it but the prices are still original pricing. Support staff is off for the weekend so I guess I'll miss out :/  

Thanks for your response though, super kind of you to help a noob out.

yea if you actually got that 75% off as a login reward and its not working id make a support ticket but only 1, support kinda hates people blowing them up with 100 tickets for same issue lol and if worse comes to worse and it runs out before they get to your ticket they may be able to give you something like a 24hr 75% off if they wanna make it right, which ive seen DE make things right for people before, and i believe there logs go back something lik 30 days

if you didnt get that as a login rewards and its just there as a bug for whatever reason they wont do anything

and your welcome, most of us here are pretty decent to one another, i honestly just thought you saw the little darvo icon shopping cart in the upper right hand corner and thought you thought you had a plat sale, when in fact you do as your screenshot is what you see when you do actually get the plat sale rewards for login

Question, the screen it opens for ya when you click it, are you logged in? it would have your name in the upper right hand corner just like the forums do, usually you cant even see the prices if your not logged in but the sale if you got it should be tied to your account so if its not logged in and you are still making it to the screen for whatever reason it would be regular prices still

@DE.Rebecca

Did PS4 ever get the 50% off bundles?  Waited all morning and they didn’t show... had to leave for family (warframe is much better than family) and when I got back, it was still within the day and less than 24 hours but no 50% off bundles.  Sands of Inaros, I would like to own!  :)

And when can we buy the Stalker Hockey Jersey we saw on stream?  That’s some IRL fashion frame that needs discussing.  :)  and how about a big black hoodie with the simple warframe logo (not too big on the front)...  okay, off topic...

Thanks Reb.

Same here. Anticipated those bundles all through a 12-hour shift at work, got home to find they weren’t there. I’m actually relieved to hear there may have been an error, and not that they just ended in less than 24 hours. Maybe they’ll actually reinstate the deal for a day  

Bumping in hope of a reply from @[DE]Rebecca

On 11/25/2017 at 9:25 AM, (PS4)merc_Xray said:

@DE.Rebecca

Did PS4 ever get the 50% off bundles?  Waited all morning and they didn’t show... had to leave for family (warframe is much better than family) and when I got back, it was still within the day and less than 24 hours but no 50% off bundles.  Sands of Inaros, I would like to own!  :)

On 11/25/2017 at 3:23 PM, (PS4)Cornbat said:

Same here. Anticipated those bundles all through a 12-hour shift at work, got home to find they weren’t there. I’m actually relieved to hear there may have been an error, and not that they just ended in less than 24 hours. Maybe they’ll actually reinstate the deal for a day  

Archived