Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The brief story of a tenno switching to PC + large amounts of begging and loneliness

Chem367

Question

Alright so my brother's letting me use his gaming PC until I get my own on Christmas, and naturally the first thing I got was Warframe. The transition has been...well... tough. I'm still getting used to keyboard and mouse. Before you ask I know that I can use a controller, but I'd rather get used too the keyboard sooner than later. I miss my beautiful Ash and color pallets, I miss my beautiful Primed flow + Primed continuity wombo combo. At least the community is nice, you guys are THE most supportive and amusing people ever. On xbox it was either people insulting your mother(yes people on xbox still make mom jokes) or people saying spamming stale memes, whereas on PC people are giving tips, cracking jokes, and using fresh insults. The true reason on why I'm posting this is because I want help, I'm lazy. So if you have a clan you'll let me join I'll be grateful. or if you want to start a squad and go on epic space adventures of sweat, rage, failure, and an unholy amount of grinding I'm down. My Steam account is "Chem367" the audio jack on my brothers computer is broken so we'll have to use chat. Also I don't want to be gifted items, but if you do(oy vey) I have a few requirements: If you want to you can send me Ash or that dank tron skin he has in tennogen or color pallets, BUT if you are going to waste plat on me, go in the market and send me the ugliest thing you can find. Again I'd prefer if you'd just play with me instead of gifting me things but I know that some of you have Donald Trump levels of plat. (oy vey)

DISCLAIMER: I'm visiting my dad over the weekend so I don't know how long I'll be online for. 

Love - Chem367

Edited by Chem367

6 answers to this question

I used to play Xbox as well until I got my new rig. And I can agree with how the PC community is actually better (and more entertaining to watch the chat with) I don't know if that's just because PC is more mature or something, but it's a welcome change to post a comment in chat and not be slated by 10 different kids, but rather I get friendly support/advice.

Welcome to PC Warframe Tenno. :wink:

welcome to the master race my friend. I personally dont understand how anyone can use a controller for anything other than fighting games, especially not Warframe with the ammount of controls there are. once you get comfortable with mouse and keyboard you will never want to go back to controller 

3 hours ago, Chem367 said:

On Xbox we were like starving children watching rich people eat lobster

Disagree. From where I’m standing, as an Xbox player I get to relax while I can wave my hand and have people to deal with the broken new stuff.

Once the PC peasants have done the QA work, then I can just enjoy the game. 😀