[DE]Danielle

THE GREAT FASHION FRAME SALE

50079e1f9b2290df069eb88069f60a4f.jpg

Starting today until to November 28 at 11 a.m. ET, Warframe is bringing all the best deals in the Origin System together in one place for a mercantile maelstrom that’d make Darvo drool! With deals like this, you’ll rank up your in-game and IRL Fashion Frame status like never before.

WARFRAME IRL MERCH STORE ITEMS

Want to take your Fashion Frame out of the game? You’re in luck! As part of the Great Fashion Frame Sale, Tenno get a 30% discount on all Warframe Merchandise on the Official Warframe Merch Store by using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY30 at checkout! Coupon valid 11am ET November 24 to 11am ET November 28 only.

IN-GAME ITEMS

November 24 Doorbuster Special: Save 50% on the Dragon Bundle, Sands of Inaros Bundle, and Huntress Bundle! This sale will be available for one day only so act swiftly, Tenno!

Over the course of the Great Fashion Frame Sale, get 25% off some incredible in-game items including Deluxe Skins, Warframes, Warframe Armor Bundles, Syandanas, Orokin Catalysts and Orokin Reactors! Check out everything on sale below, and start to build your perfect Fashion Frame ensemble.

SHARE YOUR FASHION FRAME

We want to see what crazy combinations and runway-ready looks you come up with, Tenno, so make sure you share your Fashion Frame with us on social media using #fashionframe and #blackfriday!

All items available at a 25% discount in The Great Fashion Frame Sale:

Deluxe Skins

• Ash Koga Skin
  • Banshee Soprana Skin
  • Frost Harka Skin
  • Loki Knave Skin
  • Oberon Feyarch Skin
  • Saryn Orphid Skin
  • Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin
  • Nova Asuri Skin
  • Nyx Nemesis Skin
  • Rhino Palantine Skin
  • Trinity Strega Skin
  • Valkyr Gersemi Skin

Warframes

• All Warframes (except Gara, Harrow, Octavia and Prime Warframes).

Warframe Armor Bundles

• All Armor Bundles (except for Syrinx Armor).

Syandanas

• All Syandanas (except Hyalus, Nave, Samia, Vasa and TennoGen).

Components

• Orokin Catalyst
  • Orokin Reactor
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 4

The bad thing about buying those skins like that is that in the future if you want to get the accessories related to those deluxe skins you'll have to buy the whole packs, wasting even more plat doing so. The rest of the sale is cool though, armor sets and all.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Stoner74 said:

So it's fixed now?

Also.. why no discounts for Deluxe bundles...... :(

I agree, as a completionist i feel left out.
Why would I buy a deluxe skin and then miss out on the extra goodies from the bundle? :(

Same with many of the armor bundles that are part of a bigger pack :)

Edited by Equastro
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Equastro said:

I agree, as a completionist i feel left out.
Why would I buy a deluxe skin and then miss out on the extra goodies from the bundle? :(

Same with many of the armor bundles that are part of a bigger pack :)

Thats what i said in the PSA Thread lol, looking at the sales i feel like its basically buying 4 of 5 colors from a color bundle by themselves, then buying the bundle for that last color pack lol, or buying single forma's instead of forma bundles

19 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Deluxe Skins

please please please also offer some discount for their respective deluxe collections!!!

i wouldn't want to buy the skins solo, when the collections are so much nicer. or allow us to upgrade single skins to the full collection somehow!!!

• Applause 1

Alright so...

I gifted 8 limbos for what appeared to be 150 plat each.

But was actually deducted 200 plat per limbo.

DE need to refund the appropriate amount of plat for anyone who bought items for plat believing there was a discount where there was in fact no discount. Hopefully the script being written works as expected... Thanks for all the hard work on this!

Edited by giantconch
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Deluxe Skins

• Ash Koga Skin
  • Banshee Soprana Skin
  • Frost Harka Skin
  • Loki Knave Skin
  • Oberon Feyarch Skin
  • Saryn Orphid Skin
  • Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin
  • Nova Asuri Skin
  • Nyx Nemesis Skin
  • Rhino Palantine Skin
  • Trinity Strega Skin
  • Valkyr Gersemi Skin

DE, if you're going to put deluxe skins on sale, please put the deluxe skin BUNDLES on sale! This has been an ongoing frustration for many of us - since there is no way to upgrade from "I bought the frame skin" to "I bought the bundle" without completely wasting the plat spent on the frame skin, those of us who want the weapon skins as well are screwed.

This policy of only marking down the skins is baffling and backward, and I urge you to reconsider it.

Edited by pauli133
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

" GREAT FASHION FRAME "... yea, great ripoff by not selling whole bundles. I've see that way too many times, happened way too many damn times when someone had to buy whole bundle just to get ONE WEAPON SKIN even tho said person already had warframe skin.

DE never stop dissapointing.

• Applause 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tacritan said:

" GREAT FASHION FRAME "... yea, great ripoff by not selling whole bundles. I've see that way too many times, happened way too many damn times when someone had to buy whole bundle just to get ONE WEAPON SKIN even tho said person already had warframe skin.

DE never stop dissapointing.

You know... Bundle discounts will probably be later. Jeez. Give DE some time. Not everything has to be on discount at once.

Just now, Salenstormwing said:

You know... Bundle discounts will probably be later. Jeez. Give DE some time. Not everything has to be on discount at once.

Oh yes, thats so generous of them, when people will already buy the separate skins DE will give us BUNDLE sales just so we can buy the same skin once more! Oh my, the generosity! 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

5 minutes ago, Tacritan said:

Oh yes, thats so generous of them, when people will already buy the separate skins DE will give us BUNDLE sales just so we can buy the same skin once more! Oh my, the generosity! 

Oh no! DE gives folks the opportunity to buy stuff for cheaper right now! Oh, yes, I can see how that's so horrible of them... no wait.

Listen, if you don't want to buy any of it, then don't buy it. Seriously, you're upset that they're putting stuff ON SALE.

Now, if you want something to complain about, have you considered EA's Star Wars: Battlefront 2?

5 minutes ago, Salenstormwing said:

Oh no! DE gives folks the opportunity to buy stuff for cheaper right now! Oh, yes, I can see how that's so horrible of them... no wait.

Listen, if you don't want to buy any of it, then don't buy it. Seriously, you're upset that they're putting stuff ON SALE.

Now, if you want something to complain about, have you considered EA's Star Wars: Battlefront 2?

DE NOT putting whole bundles on sale is a bad move and you know it. EVERYONE been asking for bundles, meanwhile we get exactly the same stuff we got last year. Heck, new skins are not even on sale. And no, i'm not complaining because i cannot afford to buy them, i have every damn skin in the game. 

Its just infuriating seeing how DE does not listen to the playerbase and does SAME MISTAKES.

Edited by Tacritan
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Is there any reason not to put deluxe bundles on sale, you know, other than scamming player for another full bundle just for the weapon skins?