Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Graphics Issue

Nips__

Question

Ok, so recently I've been getting this issue where sometimes tiles won't load correctly and all I see is black spots. Also, when I turn really fast in my dojo or in big tilesets I can see things unload and load and it is very annoying. I have a picture of the first issue and a video of the second issue. Sorry 'bout the music. 

https://imgur.com/y4hYBnM

Specs: 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM (15.92 GB RAM usable)
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Edited by PizzamanJeremy

5 answers to this question

yea i currently cant even play the game as i need to force close after every mission due to the after action report bug but i also have had exactly what your video shows as well as fps slow down down to 5fps while playing solo, which has literally never ever happened to me never been below 25-30fps outside of cetus

another fun fact the objects that show up as black also dont even register being in game anymore alot of the time, meaning if your moving fast enough thru a level and hit one you simply fall thru the level, fell off about a dozen staircases and slide thru railing when it first started happening

Edited by Tokens210

1 hour ago, PizzamanJeremy said:

Specs: 

GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz
Memory: 16 GB RAM (15.92 GB RAM usable)
Current resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

Yea with specs like this its 100% not you machine lol, even if that I3 is a broken 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th gen I chip

make an edit here since rereading my above sounds like im taking a shot at ur cpu, wasnt my intention lol, merely stating 1,2,3, and 4th gen I3 chips were known to be broken and wouldnt properly scale, alot of times even at default values would actually thermal throttle and downclock themselves, was merly saying even if you had one of those chips, with the rest of the above specs your pc 100% Not the problem lol

Edited by Tokens210

54 minutes ago, JuicyButthurt said:

Occlusion culling cannot keep up, worry not it's not your PC, just the game having issues. It should be addressed at some point.

Thank you for the quick answer! You have a great rest of your day!