Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pherliac Pods... where are they?

Ruthlexor

It's absolutely horrendous trying to farm for Pherliac Pods for the quest 'The Jordas Precept' because their drop chance is lower than any other item that a Juggernaut could possibly drop. After running through an Infested Extermination mission on Eris nearly 20 times and encounter and defeating the Juggernaut every time, I still have not received them. What gives? This is incredibly unforgiving to expect players to farm for it when it's just one component of the quest, and the player is later expected to gather Potent Pherliac Pods. I just don't see why this hasn't been patched yet.

vor 51 Minuten schrieb Ruthlexor:

This is incredibly unforgiving to expect players to farm for it when it's just one component of the quest, and the player is later expected to gather Potent Pherliac Pods.

I mean, Howl of the Kubrow is (was?) no different. "Find a Kubrow egg. Where? Well, you can either grind for days or buy one from the market." 

Pherliac Pods aren't a drop.  You should have gotten a recipe for it when you started the Jordas Precept.

The 4 items you actually need to get from Juggernauts are: 1 Pulsating Tubercles, 1 Infected Palpators, 1 Chitinous Husk, and 1 Severed Bile Sac.  These items (plus 7.5k credits) are used to make 50 Pherliac Pods.  Juggernauts always drop one of these items.

Edited by VGPowerlord
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/27/2017 at 8:12 AM, VGPowerlord said:

Pherliac Pods aren't a drop.  You should have gotten a recipe for it when you started the Jordas Precept.

The 4 items you actually need to get from Juggernauts are: 1 Pulsating Tubercles, 1 Infected Palpators, 1 Chitinous Husk, and 1 Severed Bile Sac.  These items (plus 7.5k credits) are used to make 50 Pherliac Pods.  Juggernauts always drop one of these items.

I didn't get the bp after I started the quest. Is it a bug?

Just tried doing this over the weekend.  This is the kind of thing that makes me want to quit warframe until I realize I don't have to do it at all.  I'll just wait until Atlas Prime comes out and I will simply never do this Jordas crap.  Worst questline and worst RNG ever.  Ironically I have killed Jugg a ton of times already because I can see all the materials I have gathered to make the pods, I've just never gotten the BP.  This also doesn't count the dozens of time I've killed him in ODC, didn't get the drop, and quit out of the mission.

Not to mention that once you're done with that you have a terribad archwing mission.  I helped some friends run it (since I can't and i hear the jugg in the mission can drop the bp), #1 the mission feels like the Golem has its own gravity field, I will fly behind the guy and get sucked into his butt.  Fine.  Also doesn't help the guy is an insane bullet sponge.  The only way DE could possibly make the fight worse is if he had an invulnerability stage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I've killed 40 Juggernauts so far attempting to complete this quest. DE, is there a possibility that there is a bug relating to the blueprint dropping? I understand the idea of having someone grind to complete the quest, but this is honestly making me mad.

No sooner than I post this, but #42 drops the BP.

Edited by Guerre_v

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/26/2017 at 8:12 PM, VGPowerlord said:

i started the quest and a week ago and still have not gotten a message or bp for the pods

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-11-25 at 10:30 AM, PianoPlayer90 said:

They are on eris.By defeating juggernaut

actually i got mine on Europa while doing a power struggle extermination... infact trhis was probably the first Juggernaught i faught after starting this quest... I guess that's RNG

• 1 month later...
On 2017-11-25 at 5:51 AM, Bibliothekar said:

I mean, Howl of the Kubrow is (was?) no different. "Find a Kubrow egg. Where? Well, you can either grind for days or buy one from the market." 

They must have changed the drop rates for the quest because when i did it i got like 5 in the first run. Unless i was completely lucky.

• Like 1

On 2019-01-08 at 1:25 PM, NotTungsten said:

They must have changed the drop rates for the quest because when i did it i got like 5 in the first run. Unless i was completely lucky.

That comment is over a year old, I'm willing to bet they've changed.