The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thunderbolt Mod

JogSothoth

Whats with this Mod?I love the way it works I know all of the properties of the particular Mod but still it needs twitsts...I will post my ideas and i am waiting of feedback.

1.Remove the 250 Max Damage of the Proc Effect.Have it stack with Serration or even Hellfire (cause of the lore of the mod Explosion dmg meaning fire dmg).

2.Have it stack with Multishot (it already does but i contribute in the whole idea)

3.If the explo effect procs with Serration or Hellfire just to balance it lower the AoE it has.

4.Make it stuck with other forms of Elemental Attacks

5.Make it anyway stackable with all other Dmg Factors including Critical ones.

Just some thoughts on the Mod.Any feedback?

I've always thought stacking with damage mods, and possibly make it 100% chance to proc (at least higher % chance) on full bow charge would be enough.

would most likely have to lower the base damage though

I think this is what thunderbolt needs to be worth the points. But what do you suggest the base damage to be?

Actually the same.250 damage.But the base damage can be affected by Damage Mods like Serration or Critical.So if u have a base damage of 250 with a maxed Serration (+165% more damage) well...nearly 600 damage.And if you think its too OP you can balance it as i said with a AoE reduction or -5% chance (that brings it to 25%).

Id prefer the explosion just make the damage the arrow already will do into an AOE effect that decreases with range. And even then, bows still wouldn't be as awesome as ogris which do more damage and explode every-single-time and have more ammo to play with.