Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Pun Game

SirNerdsAlot5

C'mon people, let's get this thread up to Speed.

Atlas, I don't have the Fleeting Expertise for a good pun, but you have my Blessings for a good Renewal

May this thread spread like Tornado through a Wildfire.

Let us Focus on the task at hand, lest this thread got Wormholed into the Void.

Edited by Gamma745

Oh, look.. aNefer Anyoing pun thread.. Well, I have a Tyl of Regoret to share about De Thaym I Lech my guard down and was Kriled by an Arc trap during a Capt.Vor mission and let the target escape. Truthfully, I Kunait wait for the Vay Vorget about it.. the Suda the better, really. 

It took a while to put the Finishing touches on this, but some of these puns were so bad they had a Shattering Impact that gave me Heavy Trauma. Just Focus Energy on your Natural Talent and you can give a Lethal Torrent of Heavy Caliber puns with Steady Hands instead of just getting Provoked and Mauling someone with Sharpened Claws.

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 10:45 PM, GeneralBoomer said:

It took a while to put the Finishing touches on this, but some of these puns were so bad they had a Shattering Impact that gave me Heavy Trauma. Just Focus Energy on your Natural Talent and you can give a Lethal Torrent of Heavy Caliber puns with Steady Hands instead of just getting Provoked and Mauling someone with Sharpened Claws.

Your puns seem to have some sort of......jagged edge

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Z0M8Y said:

This, by far is the most NOXious post i've ever seen in my NARROW-MINDED life

Alas, the LETHAL TORRENT must go on

You're right. The undying will to keep the thread going is sure footed. But it begs the question of whether the DE's, like Rebecca and Megan, will be pulled into this thread. I'd think it'd be helpful for the flow of puns to keep going if they joined in.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...