Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Create a toggle option to enable/disable 'rush' function for Foundry.

OphioOneiroi

So, today is my first slip up and I supposed I paid for it dearly. I was making a Valkyr Prime part, and all of a sudden, my mouse decided to multi-click, which resulted in me rushing the construction to completion. Now, the issue wouldn't be so frustrating if it wasn't for the fact that I was planning to build said part along with another Valkyr Prime part. My aim was to let both get constructed over 12 hours, there's no rush, but now I'm stuck with 1 finished part and 1 unfinished part, which was a waste of plat. Further more, I'm someone who doesn't plan to use plat for rushing constructions, which is why it'd be great if there's an accident-proof toggle that disables 'rush'.

Tl;dr - Mouse went crazy and rushed my construction for me, a redundant action at the cost of 25p. Toggle for disabling rush function would be very helpful.

3 minutes ago, SilentLogix said:

pretty sure the Rush option gives another popup no where near the actually rush button saying are you sure "yes" "cancel" type of thing.

I'm aware, but somehow I was able to mess up with that part too. Probably a stroke of bad luck?

Really?!

Earlier today, i was helping my friend farm some Iradite for Luminous dyes. We leave go back to orbiter, and we craft our dyes. He told me that he was going to craft one more batch, and i sent him a message saying that i had 3 minutes left on my dye. I spam X to exit out of chat and menu, because i send him messages on PSN chat, not Warframe chat. I spam X to exit, then when i get back into the game, i overclick X, and i accidentally spend 25p to complete the build. I sent him a message basically having a mental breakdown. Making 25p in Warframe PS4 isn't too easy, especially when all you've been doing for the past week has been playing in the plains. Sure, i got Carving Mantis, but it isn't up for sale. The plains don't offer expensive rewards often. 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)PS_90210 said:

Really?!

Earlier today, i was helping my friend farm some Iradite for Luminous dyes. We leave go back to orbiter, and we craft our dyes. He told me that he was going to craft one more batch, and i sent him a message saying that i had 3 minutes left on my dye. I spam X to exit out of chat and menu, because i send him messages on PSN chat, not Warframe chat. I spam X to exit, then when i get back into the game, i overclick X, and i accidentally spend 25p to complete the build. I sent him a message basically having a mental breakdown. Making 25p in Warframe PS4 isn't too easy, especially when all you've been doing for the past week has been playing in the plains. Sure, i got Carving Mantis, but it isn't up for sale. The plains don't offer expensive rewards often. 

Oh no... Oh dear... My friend, I know how it feels, and I've heard about the non-PC plat circulation. It took me around 4 seconds to understand what happened. My reaction went a little like this, 'Huh! How did it finished constructin-... Wait a sec... 26p became... 1p... !@#&*W#%*@&'.

Therefore I believe that a little toggle option would save us quite a bit of agony.

26 минут назад, ExistentialError сказал:

I'm aware, but somehow I was able to mess up with that part too. Probably a stroke of bad luck?

That can happen like....once in a lifetime. I really see no reason for that toggle as it already Warns you.