Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

3 minutes ago, onyxd23 said:

Hello!  I would like to join your clan.  I have been playing casually over the last 2 years and feel that it's time to join a friendly group of people that enjoy Warframe.  Thanks for your time!

IGN: onyxd23

Hey there! You've been playing around the same time as Myde and I. Woo! I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

Hey hey,

This sounds like a nice clan that I would like to be a part of.  I started warframe maybe 5-6 weeks ago, and at present I am working through the Star Chart (Neptune).  Currently enrolled in College, but anytime I am caught up on school work I will be around.  Just started Winter break so I expect to be on more regularly right now.

IGN: Nightroad_

I'm in almost the same boat as Nightroad regarding college and I would like to join as well. I started playing like a year ago, but couldn't figure anything out so I stopped. I just began again like two weeks ago and am doing the Start Chart getting through Mars.

IGN: TMorrigan99

6 hours ago, Jayteekent said:

Can I join? I just started, I'm in the USA. My IGN is jayteekent.

Sure thing! I've gotten Myde to send you an invite. The USA is not a problem for us and there are quite a lot of americans with us :)

1 hour ago, Nightroad_ said:

Hey hey,

This sounds like a nice clan that I would like to be a part of.  I started warframe maybe 5-6 weeks ago, and at present I am working through the Star Chart (Neptune).  Currently enrolled in College, but anytime I am caught up on school work I will be around.  Just started Winter break so I expect to be on more regularly right now.

IGN: Nightroad_

I'm glad you think that! I'm in University as well so you're absolutely allowed to have a little break. I understand completely. Go on as much as you can. If you need any help with the star chart please tell the clan! Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox!

1 hour ago, TMorrigan99 said:

I'm in almost the same boat as Nightroad regarding college and I would like to join as well. I started playing like a year ago, but couldn't figure anything out so I stopped. I just began again like two weeks ago and am doing the Start Chart getting through Mars.

IGN: TMorrigan99

That's fine haha. Once again, I'm in Uni so I understand completely if you need time away. I was the same when I joined back late last year before I left again. It confused me so much. Used to it now though. Quoting what I said to Nightroad, if you need any help please ask the clan. Usually Myde and I are more than able to take you and help. Anyways, Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

Hi, I've been playing mostly solo but i think it's time for me to look for a clan to have someone shoot stuff with me or just chill and have a chat and this clan seems perfect for me. I'm starting my semester tests so it might take me around 2 or 3 weeks until i can be around more often.

IGN: Shadow.Prince

3 minutes ago, Shadow.Prince said:

Hi, I've been playing mostly solo but i think it's time for me to look for a clan to have someone shoot stuff with me or just chill and have a chat and this clan seems perfect for me. I'm starting my semester tests so it might take me around 2 or 3 weeks until i can be around more often.

IGN: Shadow.Prince

Hey there! Sent you the invite, make sure to check your inbox! We aim to be chill and to be helpful so hopefully our clan is right for you :). As long as you jump on maybe once or twice in a week or two that's fine! 

16 minutes ago, FeatherFev said:

Heya! I've been looking for a welcoming, friendly-knit bunch of folks and you all sound wonderful! I'd love to join and grow with y'all, if you'd have me. :D 

My IGN is FeatherFev, looking forward to meeting everyone!

Hey there! Sure we'd love to have you with us! Everyone is kind even though they can be a bit odd at times. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)!

11 minutes ago, Nightdragon_89 said:

Hi i'm not sure if your still recruiting members or not but i also would like to join and i may not be talkative but i will still contribute if you need me to.

Ign: Nightdragon_89

Hey there! We sure are :). That's fine, the others are quite talkative but you don't have to chat if you don't want to. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox~

5 minutes ago, Lyrad12 said:

Hi i would like to join. Im a newbie but i am actively trying to learn the game. IGN: Lyrad12. 

Hey there! Sure thing. There are loads of us willing to help if you need it :). I've invited you to the clan! Make sure to check your inbox

1 hour ago, SoularTydes said:

Hello a couple of friends and I just started playing warframe and we are looking to join a clan. If you are willing to take some newbs that would be awesome!

IGN: SoularTydes

Sure thing, if you want your friends to join just tell me their igns and I'll add them asap :). We are 'newb' friendly, don't worry. I've added you to the clan, remember to check your inbox

1 hour ago, FrostedTrinity said:

Hello! I would like to join this clan. I messaged Myde already but I wanted to post here as well. Haha. My username is FrostedTrinity...i think. Hahaha

Probably best seeming as I'm the only one awake at normal human hours :wink:. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox!

53 minutes ago, TheChipHunk said:

Hello are you still recruiting? I would like to join your clan, I just need it for research and Ill probably stick around and help with resources until my exams in June.

I am MR8 btw

Sure thing! We still have a little research to do so we don't have everything 100% completed but hopefully we'll have enough for you. Good luck with your exams in June as well! Happy you chose us! I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

28 minutes ago, NotJaz said:

Sure thing, if you want your friends to join just tell me their igns and I'll add them asap :). We are 'newb' friendly, don't worry. I've added you to the clan, remember to check your inbox

Probably best seeming as I'm the only one awake at normal human hours :wink:. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox!

Sure thing! We still have a little research to do so we don't have everything 100% completed but hopefully we'll have enough for you. Good luck with your exams in June as well! Happy you chose us! I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

IGN: Polaritey, jloria112, spygear98

On 11/26/2017 at 8:15 PM, NotJaz said:
Current member count: 73/100 2 pending
*We are now a rank 9 clan! Nice work everyone! I'm so proud of our achievements and to have you all here. Thank you for helping us grow!*
--
Hi there! 
We have been a clan on Warframe for some time and both leaders have just come back from almost a years break! We accept anyone of any mastery rank, no matter how 'nooby' or how 'pro'! I'm on this forum post pretty much all day, so you will be invited to the clan around the same time you posted your response. We are an English speaking clan but we don't mind if people are still learning, as long as the clan and the person themselves can understand each other. We are also international and have different players from all over the world. 

Here's some information about our clan! 

TL;DR: We got some rooms, we are friendly and we are active. Join if you want, please leave your clan if you are already in one or I'll just send you a friend request and message me when you'd like to join :)
                     banner_zpsukcticbi.png
We seem to have some confusion on the layout on our dojo so here is two maps I've drawn to help you get around. This is being changed to have the gardens downstairs. It may take some time so this old map will have to do.
  Reveal hidden contents

ROOM%20MIDDLE_zps3xbpub60.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

UPSTAIRS_zpsu9mjaamj.jpg

Current rooms in the Dojo:

UPDATED: 18/12/2017 - MORE RESEARCH COMPLETE

Bottom level Dojo rooms:
- Labs: (142/169)
  - Tenno Lab (56/68 research completed)
  - Bio Lab (18/20 research completed)
  - Chem Lab (20/21 research completed)
  - Energy Lab (23/26 research completed)
- Oracle
- All Gardens
- Grandest Hall (Spawn point equipped with 3 trade stations)
- Obstacle Course
- Grand Hall
- Greater Hall
- Great Hall
- Orokin Research Lab (all research complete)
- Storm Barracks

Upper level Dojo Rooms:
- So many god damn reactors 
- Temple of Honor
- Observatory
- Duelling Room
- Shadow Barracks 

Transporters are in the main few rooms so getting around isn't that hard. Trading stations and a Treasury are also present. I can also do a tour if anyone gets lost.

We have a lot of research to complete as many new things came out but you don't have to donate your resources if you don't want to! It'll get done eventually :)

banner_zpsukcticbi.png
Our clan emblem (and what it looks like on a Warframe):
  Reveal hidden contents

20171213203313_1_zpsg3ldpdao.jpg

In game (in the dojo):
  Reveal hidden contents

20171213202510_1_zpszvxv4lvo.jpg

Clan stats page:

Reveal hidden contents

20171213202716_1_zpswdn6bmdk.jpg

banner_zpsukcticbi.png
Background for the leaders:

Couple from Australia who have both spent 600+ hours on the game (according to steam anyway). We both took a long break from Warframe and played a lot of different games. We've both returned. Both of us usually are online for long periods of time. 

banner_zpsukcticbi.png
What our clan can offer:
- Friendly people who can help with daily missions or resource hunting
- In future, we will be doing events which the reward will be a number of platinum or prime pieces
- A dojo to relax in
- A talkative clan (when we recruit more people again)
- Any kind of void, orokin or sortie runs
- Help with any mission or issue you are having
- Alert taxis
- Hydron EXP runs or resource runs (Leaders equipped with hydroid, nekros, trinity etc)
((We do currently have an alliance but will look for a more active one in future))
                    banner_zpsukcticbi.png
What we would like from you:
- To be active (Just play whenever you can) 
- To be friendly to other members 
- To help with the dojo decorations, research or building (OPTIONAL BUT ENCOURAGED)

Extra information on what our clan can offer:

- 24/7 Dojo hosting - Any initiate can host the clan dojo whenever they'd like
- Freebies are usually offered, I offer freebies to most of the clan usually if they need something or are having trouble and I can get it
- Rudeness and discrimination etc is not tolerated, message me and the issue will be dealt with immediately
- Full time support from all of the clan 

Cons:
- After 100 days you will be kicked from the clan unless you have a reason, are a very friendly clan member or have been very active beforehand 
- I personally dislike people who join a clan and then immediately leave it when I get offline, but I'm okay with it. You don't have to but please give me information on how I can improve the clan or be a better clan leader if that was the case
- As I like to be honest, apparently when myself or some of my good friends go offline, the clan isn't as lively. It would be great if we could have people who are either talkative or looking for friends, but you don't have to ^ ^
- In addition to the previous point, clan members may find myself and others talking too much for their tastes. If it's too annoying or too hard to focus please message me and I'll move us into a private squad to chat
                    banner_zpsukcticbi.png
                                                                                                                How do I join?:
To join we require no form for you to fill out, simply message us in game or leave a comment below here. Easy! You are more than welcome to message us names you prefer to be called or your MR but we don't mind! We accept everyone! But we also keep an eye on everyone too ;).

Leader's IGNS
NotJaz (previously msninjasaur)
Myde198

Thanks for reading this! Have a good day and a good game!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer: 
This clan is always going to be casual and for fun. We're here to relax, shoot some stuff, collect some resources and be a family. If you're looking for a no stress clan where we only ask for you to respect your clan mates, this is for you. Please be respectful to newer players as well!

FAQ:

Reveal hidden contents

Will you get a Discord?
Currently neither of the leaders want a discord at this point in time. Maybe when we become a bigger clan we may expand to discord but for now no, we most likely won't have one for a while. Some of the other clan members may make discords for their friends in the clan but The Teleri does not have an official discord. Thank you

Reveal hidden contents

Are you and Myde strict leaders?

Short answer is no. Myde and I are heavily lenient and understand that this clan is a carefree and helpful environment. We love joking around and most the time we're sarcastic about everything. We will however become strict if someone chooses where the clan goes without our input or if there is bullying or someone taking jokes too far. We care about the people in this clan greatly and most of the time we will be the ones taking people on runs for certain things or overall trying to help. We do get annoyed at little things but usually we will only comment about it to each other rather than say anything. We sometimes ask people to do certain things such as helping with research or helping with the ascension ceremony but most of that is optional. We try our best to provide a nice environment where anyone can speak up. The most we can be is sarcastic pricks but usually we aim that at each other or retorts to someone else being sarcastic. We want this clan to be chill and casual and to do that, both of us have to be too.

Reveal hidden contents

How do I rank up in the clan past initiate? (NOT ACTIVE YET)

Myde has come up with the idea that when two people join the clan around they same time, they will have a duel and race in the obstacle course. If it's a tie then we will flip a coin, right now though we haven't had any ideas about how we can do this without people believing we fabricated the answer but we will figure out some way to do this. It will depend on how the person acts, treats other clan members and contributes to the clan as well that will make us believe they are ready for the next rank. Warlord is strictly for Myde and myself, General and Officer are for clan members who have been in the clan a long time, have contributed much and are on good terms with both of us. Solider will be made by our method of battling but Sage will be the contributions to the clan itself and it's environment. We have not asked for the feedback from others as we are still making the conditions but hopefully there will be a fair way to rank up. The two who are looking to rank up can also practice beforehand. 

Reveal hidden contents

Am I allowed to leave the clan?

We aren't stopping you at all! Although we will miss you, it's completely up to you. You're a free Tenno after all. I may message you to ask if there was anything wrong with the way we ran things or if there were any problems in the clan; but you are allowed to leave. I would appreciate it if you could tell us first to properly say goodbye but we don't have you in chains. We will accept you back if you would like to come back but if it's continuous leaving and coming back we may not accept it. We will always love to have our older members back of course. You're allowed to do anything you wish~ 

Reveal hidden contents

Do you accept any MR?

Yes! Of course. We're not one of those clans where you have to be MR 20+ because they need to keep their clan 'higher levels' and be top for everything. We want a fun enjoyable clan for everyone. I get that sometimes newbies asking questions is annoying and most the time I will say google it (and then copy and paste what I found by googling it) but our clan is open for all. No matter if you're the best in the game or the worst, this clan is a home for everyone. Even if you wish to grow with the clan and eventually leave to start your own (or join another), that's fine! Warframe is about growing and experiencing new things and all we want is for our clan members to be happy. We would prefer if we could have everyone help the clan grow and stay with us but hey, you do you :) 

Reveal hidden contents

If you accept any MR then is your clan just MR 2s? 

Not really. We have a wide range or MRs. Mainly lower MRs need the clans the most and most won't take them for being 'inexperienced'. Whether or not we will be labelled a 'noob' clan I don't really care. We have many MRs 7 - 18 and a lot of diversity in all our players. We want to help people grow and move forward in their experience in Warframe and have a place they can call their own. Myde and I wish to help people and many of our clan members feel the same. Usually the lower MRs have the deadliest comebacks.

Reveal hidden contents

Can I swear in this clan?

Myde and I are AUSTRALIANS. Guess for yourself :wink:. Just don't go overboard with it. We all don't mind some swearing but no need to put it in every sentence. Gets a bit off putting after a while.

2_zpsmpo2n1jy.jpg
                                                                                                  CHRISTMAS EVENTS ACTIVE!
                                                                                                            STARTING SOON
  Reveal hidden contents

Event information:

A year ago I did events where people could do certain things to get plat including PVP, MOTD questions and dojo speed runs. The event plans are just this: 

The daily MOTD from the 18th December to the 1st of January. There will be questions mainly involving who am I for frames and bosses. The plat will increase daily and you can win up to two times in one week (for someone else to have a chance).

The second event will be whoever has the highest run on the dojo obstacle course on a certain day will win plat or prime pieces. I'm willing to even buy sets of prime pieces for the winners.

The third event will be the duelling arena in the dojo. Now I'm not sure if this is still possible but some players may choose to partake in PVP. To keep it fair, I'd rather group up similar MRs in groups to fight each other. I even may throw in 'melee only' and limitations. This was a lot of fun in the past.

Myde and myself cannot partake in these events but we will be the judges. This is all fair and I won't have any biases for anyone. It's first come first served. Mainly with the MOTD one, whoever whispers me first gets to win (unless they get the answer wrong). Merry Christmas everyone!

EVENTS ARE LIVE 11PM AEDT! DON'T MISS OUT ON EASY PLAT!

---------

We are currently looking for an alliance that DOESN'T require both leaders to be in discord. Both Myde and I don't wish to use it but want an active alliance for our clan members. Message me if you have an alliance which is looking for new members that doesn't require both warlords to be in a discord. Thank you!

Hi i would like to join your clan.

MR:14

IGN:CephalonKylie

2 minutes ago, BraveNess said:

Nice man , im interested , please let me in

Name:BraveNess 

I'm here because I want Clanmate to have fun

Hey there, sure. We all want to have fun haha. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox

Archived