Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

Hi, would love to join if you're still recruiting! Pretty new to the game but I've gotten pretty addicted to it. Been playing solo so far but I'm interested in jolly co-operation and all that jazz to liven things up. I try to clock at least a couple of hours a day but there might be days where I don't log on at all due to work (I work freelance, sometimes have to work with/at events, so yeah). MR6, playing in Malaysia.

IGN: ironicmoustache

Hi, would love to join if you're still recruiting! Pretty new to the game but I've gotten pretty addicted to it. Been playing solo so far but I'm interested in jolly co-operation and all that jazz to liven things up. I try to clock at least a couple of hours a day but there might be days where I don't log on at all due to work (I work freelance, sometimes have to work with/at events, so yeah). MR6, playing in Malaysia.

1 hour ago, ironicmoustache said:

We are still recruiting! You've come to the right place as most of the other clan members are still making their way through the game and are around MR 5-7. That's fine! I work a lot as well so I definitely understand, only come on if you have time . You don't have to come on every single day, just whenever you can. Anyways, I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox! :)

Hello, i've played the game solo so far and i think i'd like to finaly join a clan. I'm pretty shy and don't talk much but i want to contribute even if it isn't much.

MR 14 atm, live in EU and my ign is Avarez95.

I would be happy to join if you still are  recruiting.

9 hours ago, biaojin said:

Hi, I'd be glad to join the clan if you'll accept me. I'm from Singapore, 1 week in, and at MR5 atm (still crap at the game). Looking for a relaxed clan to play with and this caught my attention:)

Here's my ign: biaojin

Hey there! So sorry about the late reply. Trust me I'm 2 years in and still crap ;). I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox

1 hour ago, Gravalite said:

I would like to join. I live in the US. :P

Sure! Sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox!

20 minutes ago, Avarez95 said:

Hello, i've played the game solo so far and i think i'd like to finaly join a clan. I'm pretty shy and don't talk much but i want to contribute even if it isn't much.

MR 14 atm, live in EU and my ign is Avarez95.

I would be happy to join if you still are  recruiting.

You got pretty far on your own :). That's fine if you don't wish to talk, you are more than welcome to sit and not say anything but if you do need to ask anything we will help you out. Dont feel scared to approach us. It's optional to contribute as well. Go at your own pace and hopefully you might feel a little better in our clan. Anyways, sent an invite, should be in your inbox :)

Hi there, I would like to join your clan, of all this one seems pretty friendly...
I've been playing wf for a couple of months, I play for few hours a day when I can because of work, got the mechanics of game well so no worries.

Anyway, if there is recruit still open I would be honored to contribute. 

Europe, GMT+1 IGN: taurunum12

9 minutes ago, taurunum12 said:

Hi there, I would like to join your clan, of all this one seems pretty friendly...
I've been playing wf for a couple of months, I play for few hours a day when I can because of work, got the mechanics of game well so no worries.

Anyway, if there is recruit still open I would be honored to contribute. 

Europe, GMT+1 IGN: taurunum12

We aim to be very friendly to each other. Sometimes we make fun of each other but its all in good spirits. Don't stress with logging on, whenever is convenient for you is enough for us :). Anyways, sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox~

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I've been playing for a couple weeks, been having fun, at jupiter rn, i know this is like months after but if you still have space could i get an invite? I heard being in a clan really helps progression, solo is taking awhile. My ingame name is "Seemie" i think.

3 hours ago, Seemie said:

Hi I've been playing for a couple weeks, been having fun, at jupiter rn, i know this is like months after but if you still have space could i get an invite? I heard being in a clan really helps progression, solo is taking awhile. My ingame name is "Seemie" i think.

Yeah man, we just haven't had anyone ask to join so I just let the post die a little lmao. Sure thing! We'll be able to help you as much as we can. I sent an invite, should be in your inbox :)

2 hours ago, MacGummer said:

HI looking to join a friendly clan. In your post it seems like you are some nice people. MR 5 almost 6 in game name is MacGummer.

We aim to be super nice and friendly! :D. I've sent you an invite, make sure to check your inbox

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all! Just a quick update. We'll be having a few events on valentines for people to win plat or other prizes! It'll all be happening on valentines day so I hope to see you then. I won't let out any details so far because I'm still organizing it but I hope you all stay tuned for some fun on valentines day~

Untitled_zpszh3zopue.jpg

33 minutes ago, Schoutler said:

Hi everyone, I've just started a few weeks ago and I am really looking for the clan and new in game friends. If its okay can you send me an invite <3

IGN: VeRNicK

Hey there! I'm not really too sure what you meant by putting in VeRNick's IGN as he already is in our clan. But I'll give you benefit of the doubt that you accidentally left his IGN in from a copy paste or are friends of him. I've invited your in game name of 'Schoutler'. Remember to check your inbox~

9 hours ago, QuackyPenguin said:

Hello, I started playing a few weeks ago (with Schoutler who is already in your clan), so if it is ok i would like to join your clan. 

Thanks in advance.

IGN: QuackyPenguin

Sorry for the late reply! That's fine man, I've sent an invite. Make sure to check your inbox :)

Greeting from west coast US. MR-8. Am a 62 year old vet. Spend a lot of time playing this game. Battle damage stopped my outdoor activities. Looking for a group of people to play with like when I was on a team in Ghost Recon. You sound like good people and would be fun to play with. Have made to Europa and trying to get past the hold 4 towers thing. LOL

My IGN is TSI-ANI

5 minutes ago, TSI-ANI said:

Greeting from west coast US. MR-8. Am a 62 year old vet. Spend a lot of time playing this game. Battle damage stopped my outdoor activities. Looking for a group of people to play with like when I was on a team in Ghost Recon. You sound like good people and would be fun to play with. Have made to Europa and trying to get past the hold 4 towers thing. LOL

My IGN is TSI-ANI

Wow you sound like an interesting dude, I'm so happy that you would like to join our clan! We don't use mics which I hope is okay with you, some of them probably do but not me. We can group up and destroy any enemy in our path don't worry about it! Some of us are a little younger as in teenagers to 30s (think our oldest atm is 33) so if we are immature in any way, I hope you don't mind. Anyways, I've sent an invite and I'm sure the clan can't wait to play a match with you. Make sure to check your inbox :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived