Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

Hello all! Sorry to post so much on this forum but we now have a discord! For the last 3 days a lot of us have been talking and have had a lot of fun. I'm glad to say my stance on discord has changed and I hope all of you will join us. It isn't required at all though if you don't wish to use it. I only want to give the link to members so if you'd like the link and are interested in joining just pm me! - Jaz

Hey, I really like your clan recruitment page and would like to join you. I'm from NA though, so quite a huge time difference, but im usually active mostly on weekends the most (some times the whole day). I still play on weekdays but just enough to do a few runs and log out. 

Im also a returnee to the game since nova has been released i think... or was it nekros. not sure.  

IGN is ventias

7 hours ago, Ventias said:

Hey, I really like your clan recruitment page and would like to join you. I'm from NA though, so quite a huge time difference, but im usually active mostly on weekends the most (some times the whole day). I still play on weekdays but just enough to do a few runs and log out. 

Im also a returnee to the game since nova has been released i think... or was it nekros. not sure.  

IGN is ventias

Hi! Sorry for the late response, I've been asleep. I'm glad you like my recruitment post! We have an International clan and a lot of people from America so you don't have to worry. Someone should be on at all times. I'm usually on all day anyways but time really isn't an issue :). It's fine if you're only on briefly! I hope you enjoy our clan. I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox!

Hello, after reading your page I feel like this is a clan for me. I like to play casually at least daily, but may be offline for periods due to work. Newer player trying to progress through the planets, increasing mastery rank along the way.

IGN: Cadetwolf

MR: 6

Region: NA (GMT-4)

5 hours ago, Cadetwolf said:

Hello, after reading your page I feel like this is a clan for me. I like to play casually at least daily, but may be offline for periods due to work. Newer player trying to progress through the planets, increasing mastery rank along the way.

IGN: Cadetwolf

MR: 6

Region: NA (GMT-4)

That's fine! Just play whenever is convenient for you. If you ever need help feel free to ask~. Agridilith has sent you an invite to join the clan, make sure to check your inbox. Thanks for choosing our clan!

2 hours ago, Vettrius said:

I sent a pm to you @NotJaz but I think your clan will be a good fit for me.  Could I get an invite if you have room for me?  I am about to hit MR4 and am working on MR / planetary progression.

IGN:  Vettrius

Hey there! Sure thing, I'll respond to your message aswell~. I've sent an invite! Make sure to check your inbox :)

IGN: Bashaninja

Hi! I've been looking for a new clan as I've been inactive on warframe since October and got kicked out ;( I was thinking about moving clans anyway so it's not a huge deal. I'm MR 21, happy to help players out if they need it and just looking for some warframe friends to have fun with, maybe do some Eidolons as I've never had the chance to do them yet, and just a quick rundown on what I've missed in the last few months of warframe.

I've been playing since 2014, if that information is needed at all, and I'm generally quite active, just got burnt out a little last year. Thanks, if you could consider me for an invite that'd be great! :D

Just now, BashaNinja said:

IGN: Bashaninja

Hi! I've been looking for a new clan as I've been inactive on warframe since October and got kicked out ;( I was thinking about moving clans anyway so it's not a huge deal. I'm MR 21, happy to help players out if they need it and just looking for some warframe friends to have fun with, maybe do some Eidolons as I've never had the chance to do them yet, and just a quick rundown on what I've missed in the last few months of warframe.

I've been playing since 2014, if that information is needed at all, and I'm generally quite active, just got burnt out a little last year. Thanks, if you could consider me for an invite that'd be great! :D

Hey there! We both joined at the same time you did and are the same MR, so you'll fit right in ;). We have quite a few people who do eidolon runs so you won't miss out on that. I'd be happy to have you in the clan, I've sent an invite! Make sure to check your inbox :)

34 minutes ago, LvL_ said:

Hi, looking for a friendly clan that I can have fun with, and it seems I've come to the right place. I'd like to join. I've got 66 hours on the game so far.

IGN: LvL_

Hey there! Myde's invited you to the clan, make sure to check your inbox! :) I look forward to playing with you!

8 hours ago, Aycelle said:

Hi! Your clan seems like it's really fun! I'd like to join if you'll have me. :)

IGN: Aycelle

Hey there! It sure is a lot of fun :). Silo has sent you an invite. Make sure to check your inbox! Thanks for being patient and choosing us!

7 hours ago, ThatBlue said:

Hey, saw that you guys have an awesome clan going on and wanted to discuss some matters related to your clan. Preferably using discord, if you guys could add me and pm me on there. (Discord: ThatBlue#2517)

Hey there! Sure thing, sorry I've been asleep for quite a while. I'll add you asap and you can pm me whenever :)

Hey all! Have some updates for the clan!

1. We have a new emblem! Although it hasn't be processed yet for some reason, this is by Jithvan. We really love their work for our emblem!

Spoiler

imageproxy_zpsklf5rsh0.png

2. The Easter event is now active! It's an ayatan egg hunt in the dojo. Best of luck everyone! So far we've gone through 2 days with prizes heading up from 25p :)

easteree_zpst7tftekz.jpg

Thank you for your continued support of The Teleri! :)

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. I stopped playing for quite a long time and I'm from waaaay back in the old days of warframe back before when infested endless defence on I think Eris or Sedna was pretty much end-game (the mod grind was real, oh god). My clan from back then has faded out and I've gotten back to playing some more and I'd like to be in a clan again instead of wandering space alone.

3 hours ago, Seeryxlas said:

Hello, I'd like to join your clan. I stopped playing for quite a long time and I'm from waaaay back in the old days of warframe back before when infested endless defence on I think Eris or Sedna was pretty much end-game (the mod grind was real, oh god). My clan from back then has faded out and I've gotten back to playing some more and I'd like to be in a clan again instead of wandering space alone.

Hey there! Sure thing, we love having older members join us! I think one of the others added you while I was asleep :). Thanks for wanting to join us ♥

Hey, I'd be very interested in joining your clan after looking at all the stuff you posted. Always running solo and with randoms can be a bit tiresome... Anyway, I'm in the European timezone but I've seen you got some other ppl here living there so that should be no problem at all. Im MR 11 and play several hours every week, hope to see you in-game soon ;)

9 minutes ago, Torbere said:

Hey, I'd be very interested in joining your clan after looking at all the stuff you posted. Always running solo and with randoms can be a bit tiresome... Anyway, I'm in the European timezone but I've seen you got some other ppl here living there so that should be no problem at all. Im MR 11 and play several hours every week, hope to see you in-game soon ;)

Hey there! Yep, as you know we have clan members almost everywhere haha. Definitely in the EU as well! Sent an invite, it should be in your inbox~

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Just an update that we have a new alliance with Total Eclipse. We still have most of the same clans but it's just a new alliance for us. They're very active and friendly! 

exlipse_zpsjqpixvnx.png

We're also thinking about adding another leader to our clan for recruiting. That will be discussed mainly in the discord :)

Archived