Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

Hi Tennos! Just letting you know the clan just had a bit of a clean. We're working our way to getting Hema (and colours) finished and discussing whether or not we should move up to a mountain clan! We're looking for some new members to add to the team meanwhile. A new clan event may be happening soon as well~ Stay tuned for that :) 

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Cricopharyngeus said:

You guys sound like fun, would like to join if you'll have me. I'm pretty green as I've  been playing warframe only for a couple of weeks but I'm pretty hooked. Sincerely regret ignoring this gem for all these years. 

I feel you man, its hard at first but damn it gets you hooked. I've gotten Myde to send through an invite, make sure to check your inbox!

42 minutes ago, Xisthos said:

Hi, I was looking for a casual clan and would be grateful if you let me join you. I'm still kind of a beginner in this game, but I'm already Mastery 6 and have a few frames :p.

Thanks!

Sure thing! If you need any help with anything just let us know. Gotta start somewhere haha. Sent an invite, it'll be in your inbox 🙂

56 minutes ago, Holidaez said:

Hi, I'm fairly new to the game, and in need of a clan. I would like to join you guys.

IGN: Holidaez

MR: 9

Thanks.

Hey there, sure thing! I sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox 🙂

Hi, i was looking for some nice clan and found your recruitment and i liked everything that was written. I am no means hardcore player, seeking fun and company. 

I am MR8 currently but have played game before as well (ps4 mr12 and then console died). I am 31 year old so i could say i  might me somewhat mature. I prefer if there is voice comms used as well.  Oh and english is not my native language, i'm from Latvia so some accent is to be expected.

I hope you'll let me join to have some better fun in Warframe 🙂

58 minutes ago, SatuSan said:

Hi, i was looking for some nice clan and found your recruitment and i liked everything that was written. I am no means hardcore player, seeking fun and company. 

I am MR8 currently but have played game before as well (ps4 mr12 and then console died). I am 31 year old so i could say i  might me somewhat mature. I prefer if there is voice comms used as well.  Oh and english is not my native language, i'm from Latvia so some accent is to be expected.

I hope you'll let me join to have some better fun in Warframe 🙂

Hey there! I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox! We do use voice comms on discord but I haven't been on it (messed up my hearing) lately so only really the other 3 leaders and a few others have been using it. Hope that isn't a problem! 

Just now, NotJaz said:

Hey there! I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox! We do use voice comms on discord but I haven't been on it (messed up my hearing) lately so only really the other 3 leaders and a few others have been using it. Hope that isn't a problem! 

Thanks for invite, later tonight i'll accept it. It's no problmem i am not on discord all the time when i play anyways, just in longer sessions sometimes its nice to have some chat as well 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all! Just some updates with what is happening with The Teleri! We are looking to move up to a mountain clan. Even with more people, our views on being leaders will not change at all. We are currently doing an event for mutagen samples where the person with the most contributed mutagen samples gets any frame on their choice (including vaulted frames/new frames). We are at 100/100 but if anyone wishes to join let me know and I'll make some room~

9 hours ago, IManilockI said:

Recruiting request

Gamertag:IManilockI

MR:As of this reply, 1

Nationality:Portugal and England

Hey there! I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox 🙂

Are you still recruiting? If so I would like to join My IGN is same as here on the forums I'm from the United States.  I keep weird hours so being active most likely won't be an issue and I think we're of a like mind as I go out of my way to help newer players get a leg up in the game for the most part, Nitain taxi's Hydron and Helene exp runs and hooking them up with mods that they might need I'm also a bit of a research hound (one of the benefits of having Asperger's Syndrome) so I'm pretty much an encyclopedia of Warframe info.

Anyhow thank you for your consideration and for putting up with my atrocious grammar, hoping to see you soon ^.^

2 hours ago, Jynx41174 said:

Are you still recruiting? If so I would like to join My IGN is same as here on the forums I'm from the United States.  I keep weird hours so being active most likely won't be an issue and I think we're of a like mind as I go out of my way to help newer players get a leg up in the game for the most part, Nitain taxi's Hydron and Helene exp runs and hooking them up with mods that they might need I'm also a bit of a research hound (one of the benefits of having Asperger's Syndrome) so I'm pretty much an encyclopedia of Warframe info.

Anyhow thank you for your consideration and for putting up with my atrocious grammar, hoping to see you soon ^.^

Hey man! Sorry I'm getting really bad at replying on time. I'd be happy to have you in the clan! It's great to have a lot of knowledge about the game also. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox! Could you message me in game when you come online? 🙂

Hi all, just letting you know recruiting is now 

CLOSED

when we move up to a mountain clan after the hema research is done, I will open this again. As much as I want to keep growing our clan we are currently full! I hope you can forgive us and I look forward to the new members in future 🙂

If you have any questions feel free to add me on discord: Not Jaz 🐷#8701

• 2 months later...

Hey everyone!

Recruiting is back open! I'm so excited to open this again. We have our own discord and are looking for friendly and active members~. We currently have an event running where 1st place is a copy of Monster Hunter World on Steam, Second place is any frame, third is any prime weapon and fourth place is 100p! It's all to move forward our research on hema 🙂. I hope you like our clan and wish to join!

Contact me on discord if you have any further questions:  Not Jaz 🐷#8701

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, InSearchOfSpace said:

Hey there I've sent you a message ingame, I'd really love to join your clan. I am a casual player and have taken a liking to this game and i'd love to explore more of warframes cooperative content.

Looking forward to hear from you

In game name is: InSearchOfSpace

Hey there! So sorry about the late reply, I slept in. I've gotten Silosm to invite you! Hope to see you in game soon :)~

I am looking for a nice clan for my tenno to call home and I really enjoyed reading through your clan forum post. Your place sounds like a community of supportive & laid back people and I 'd love to join your clan, if you still got some rooms 🙂

Short summary of me/my warframe profile

- currently MR19
- laid back & friendly (sometimes even fun :P)
- male, from EU (with english as 2nd language)
- enjoys admiring warframes & art, doing ninja-stuff, open space, poking around "wiki&n'stuff" to find new ways to burn through my forma stacks fast. Also: Hydroid 🙂
- enjoys science fiction (a lot)
- doesn't enjoy so much: playing wf events in a competive manner

IGN: Fairschild

Looking forward to hear from you - (I'm usually around ingame around this time+ or in the forum)

22 hours ago, Fairschild said:

I am looking for a nice clan for my tenno to call home and I really enjoyed reading through your clan forum post. Your place sounds like a community of supportive & laid back people and I 'd love to join your clan, if you still got some rooms 🙂

Short summary of me/my warframe profile

- currently MR19
- laid back & friendly (sometimes even fun :P)
- male, from EU (with english as 2nd language)
- enjoys admiring warframes & art, doing ninja-stuff, open space, poking around "wiki&n'stuff" to find new ways to burn through my forma stacks fast. Also: Hydroid 🙂
- enjoys science fiction (a lot)
- doesn't enjoy so much: playing wf events in a competive manner

IGN: Fairschild

Looking forward to hear from you - (I'm usually around ingame around this time+ or in the forum)

Hey! I'm pretty sure Sloth already talked to you, but welcome to the clan! I'm sorry for the late reply, haven't had internet. Hope you enjoy our clan ❤️

Archived