Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

cover.png
The Teleri emblem is created by Jithvan

Hi there!
Are you sick of the solo life on Warframe and want a fun and casual clan to kick back with? Then look no further! The Teleri accepts anyone, no matter what mastery rank or if they're 'nooby' or 'pro'! We're looking for new members to experience the game with us and to expand our family. We're an international mountain clan with players all over the world that has been in the Warframe community since 2014. We're an English speaking clan which doesn't have any problem with others who are still learning English! As long as we can both understand each other. I'm on the forum post pretty much 24/7 so you will be invited to the clan around the same time as when you posted your response. If not, please be patient! If you have any questions or thoughts, feel free to message me.

Here's some information about our clan! 

TL;DR: We got some rooms, we are friendly and we are active. Join if you wish, please leave your clan if you are already in one or I'll just send you a friend request and message me when you'd like to join 🙂
                        our_dojo.png
Spoiler

Warframe13233.jpg

MAIN_FLOOR.jpg

DOJO MAPS BEING UPDATED

We have every single room buildable in the dojo! We also have two obstacle courses upstairs (accessable in the main hall). There is a Ludoplex incase anyone wants to play Frame Fighter! The Dry Dock is also available! 

- Labs: (202/209)

- Tenno Lab - 75/76 (Cipher 75% complete)
  - Bio Lab - 20/21 (Squad Ammo Restore 89% complete)
  - Chem Lab - 21/22 (Squad Health Restore 68% complete)
  - Energy Lab - RESEARCH COMPLETE 
- Orokin Lab - RESEARCH COMPLETE
  - Dojo colours (31/35)

Transporters are in the main few rooms so getting around isn't that hard. Trading stations and a Treasury are also present. I can also do a tour if anyone gets lost.

our_leaders1.png

WARLORDS:

Myde198 (MR 28) & Wispy. (MR 28): Australian couple with 1000+ hours on the game. The Hammer and Space Mum (Olwe)

SECONDARY WARLORD:

Silosm (MR 27): Silo has helped us run the clan since 2017. If the main leaders aren't around, Silo is the next go to. (Elwe)

CORDAGAR: 

LazilyLazySloth (MR 22)PPsan1125 (MR 29), Purestic (MR 29): Sloth is an amazing recruiter and helps anyone who needs it. San and Pure are the best two people to get carried by and help all the time, no matter what the problem is. 

IRNIL: 

FrozenFireGod (MR 22), IsilethFaren (MR 28), FeatherFev (MR 27), Ensomisfet (MR 21), Clara (MR 22),SarouSchileuana (MR 20): Our trusted recruiting and moderating leaders. They help recruit and help with events.

ranks.png                 roles.png

Ohtari (Utility) - Players who have been away for 100+ days or are currently not able to play
Requain Hail (Initiate) - New players who have been added to the clan or less active players
Arequain Vin (Soldier) - Players who have contributed to clan decorations/research or been active and helpful within the clan. 
Arequain Laur (Sage) - Players who have shown outstanding support for their peers, helped with the dojo and are heavily active in the clan
Rhivilyr (Leader) - Players who are heavily active and have a great understanding of the game. These are supportive members and who to ask for help if a leader isn't on. They help others and can guide others if needed. They are our mini leaders.
Irnil (Leader) - Players who are rising up in the ranks and showing leadership but have not reached the level of Officer. Trusted still, active, supportive, friendly. Also our main recruiters. They can also run their own events or become purely moderators (IsilethFaren, FeatherFev, Ensomisfet, SarouSchileuana, Clara and FrozenFireGod)
Cordagar (Officer) - Our most trusted in the clan. They have significant input in our ideas and are on good terms with Myde and myself. Must help the clan actively and supported other clan members. They work as a smaller ruler. Also a recruiter/moderator.  (LazilyLazySloth, Purestic, PPsan1125)
Elwë (Warlord) - Our second warlord alongside the Clan Mum. RNG Leech/Ayatan hider/Event helper ~Silosm
Olwë (Warlord) - The ruler of the clan alongside The Hammer. Recruiter/Decorator/Research starter/Clan event maker/Taxi, Hydron and Relic runs~ Wispy.
The Hammer (Founder Warlord) - The justice for the clan if anything goes wrong, the hammer strikes. Leader/Decision maker/Sorties/Events/Raids ~ Myde198

How do I rank up? - 1) Be active in game, help peers, be friendly and overall make your mark in the clan
                                                                                              2) In discord we have a bot who gives you levels. Get to a certain level and you'll rank up! I'll be always watching this too!

AS A CLAN, WHAT CAN WE OFFER?
The Teleri can offer you a large dojo to relax in with friendly members from around the globe to help you with missions! Whether you want to hang out, have a chat or beat up some grineer, we have your back. Multiple clan members do Tridolon and are amazing at taking down Profit Taker or Exploiter Orb. We also have Weekend Events!

WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM YOU?

Play when you can and try to be active! Make sure to be friendly to your peers and treat them with respect. It is optional to help with dojo decorations/research/building but it is highly encouraged!

WHAT ELSE CAN WE OFFER?
24/7 Dojo hosting :community: Freebies :community: A safe environment :community: Full time support from anyone in the clan :community:

AN INTERNATIONAL CLAN!
These include (and not limited to): India, Philippines, Singapore, Netherlands, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Germany and more!

events2.png
Our clan does its own events so that the members can win platinum or prime sets/pieces. This is all done by Wispy. and helped out by the other leaders. This was originally intended to keep all the winners in one place but the clan has had so much fun that we want to share it with everyone else! These all are great fun to do!

Spoiler

Christmas 2017

Spoiler

For Christmas in 2017 we did MOTD riddles for plat and primed sets. Many of us won a large amount of plat. Here are a few photos from the obstacle course event which was also done at Christmas. 

https://imgur.com/a/D59wN0c

There have been issues on photobucket so I had to make it into an imgur link ❤️

Spoiler

Valentines day 2018

Spoiler

For Valentines we had everyone make their frames 'valentine-y' or into a valentine frame. This was a lot of fun. The rules have changed a little as now some of the members wish to vote. Myde and I will choose the winners but the extra votes could help a lot. Thank you to everyone who participated! All the entries so far are down below.

(Issues with photobucket so here is a new link:)

https://imgur.com/a/HBaTP6T

FIRST - SyneReaver with 120p

SECOND - Purestic with 60p

THIRD - Seemie and LadyAxis (was a tie) with 40p

Easter 2018 

Spoiler

easteree_zpst7tftekz.jpg

For Easter we are doing an Ayatan egg hunt! There will be 2 anasas randomly put somewhere in the dojo and we will give you clues where it is! First winners were FrozenFireGod and Biaojin with 15p. Second day is currently LvL_ and .Sly. with 25p! Third day was FrozenFireGod and CoolzPoint with 35p! The fourth day winners were .Sly. and FeatherFev with 45p each! The fifth day was ConsumerJTC and biaojin with 50p! The fifth day winners were silosm and biaojin with 55p! The sixth day ayatan's were found by .Sly. and Purestic with 65p each! The final day was won by FeatherFev and FrozenFireGod! Feather won 105p for finding the secret ayatan + the final ayatan and Frozen won 85p! Thanks for playing guys! I know Silo and Agrid were quite evil with the ayatans but it was a lot of fun! I hope you didn't lose your sanity ;).

hoi_zpsvkm9qmfh.png

Agridilith, Wispy., Silosm

20180408193349_1_zpssewsfp6b.jpg

Warframe_Screenshot_2018.04.06_-_00.09.3

The plat thief, FrozenFireGod, was caught by Agridilith. The Teleri could sleep once more, knowing their plat was safe. (colourized, 2018, Easter)

20180408192602_1_zpswx8nuwqj.jpg

20180408192603_1_zpsp2wmugoc.jpg

20180408192750_1_zpssrjwxc9r.jpg

Fun in the dojo for the event

(ConsumerJTC, FeatherFev, Purestic, FrozenFireGod, Silosm, Myde198, Agridilith, Wispy., Seemie, Biaojin, Hamco.io)

eddit_zpsvduzus4f.jpg

edddd_zpsjpubxqxk.jpg

Photos for those who missed out

(BashaNinja, lazilylazysloth, Wispy., ConsumerJTC, silosm, Doomballad, FeatherFev)

Halloween 2018:

Spoiler

draft3.png

Our Spooky Halloween contestants:

collage.jpg

1st Place - Biaojin

2nd place - Smiles & Consumer

3rd place - San & Sloth

Some lovely Captura's taken on Halloween!:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Blood Crystal Frost by Hamco.io

Warframe0020.jpgWarframe0017.jpg

"The pumpkin is going to carve YOU!" by Giltanis

20181018203853_1.jpg

"All i can get with my potato pc" by LazilyLazySloth

unknown.png

Dark Oberon by Hamco.io

unknown.pngunknown.pngunknown.png

"#halloween" by Rederry

Warframe0015.jpg

"Sun Spookong, the Pumpkey King" by Siijii

Untitled.png

by Myde198

Warframe0189.jpg

by ConsumerJTC

Warframe0016.jpg

by Rederry

Christmas 2018

Spoiler

Confine_yourself_to_the_present..jpg

Spoiler

Valentines 2019:

Spoiler

Time_to_fall_in_love....png

Time_to_fall_in_love..._2.png

Winners:

1st - Ryectre

2nd - RuntheCMD

3rd - PPsan1125

4th - Sturmshot & Purestic

Entries:

SmilesHD

20190209191251_1.jpg

RunTheCMD

event.png

Purestic

Valentines.jpg

Ryectre

val_event.png

Silosm

VS.png

ConsumerJTC

WARFRAME_VALENTINES_SUBMISSION.png

LazilyLazySloth

Event.png

PPsan1125

Ember_Val.pngRederry

2c043e687ad6f07b02594ea67196e98b.png

biaojin

fashion.jpg

Seeryxlas

warframe_valentines_event.jpg

Sturmshot

nidus_the_ultimate_LOVE_SPREADER.jpg

Warframe1182.jpg

Non holiday related events:

Spoiler

Warframe0133.jpg

Hema winners:
1st - FeatherFev -8266 samples - PRIZE: MHW

2nd - LadyAxis -4569 samples - PRIZE: Prime frame/500p

3rd - Agridilith -2744 samples - PRIZE: Prime weapon/300p

4th - FrozenFireGod -2264 samples - PRIZE: 250p

5th - Fairschild - 1915 samples - PRIZE: 225p

6th - Varja99 - 1500 samples - PRIZE: 200p

7th - KillPressure - 1335 samples - PRIZE: R3 Awakening/150p

8th - Silosm - 1294 samples - PRIZE: R2 Guardian/125p

9th - Seeryxlas - 1154 samples - PRIZE: R2 Velocity/100p

10th - Hamco.io - 956 samples - PRIZE: R1 Acceleration/100p

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ODS winners:

1st - Silosm, Purestic, FrozenFireGod with 2 hours and 1 minute!
2nd - Seeryxlas with 1 hour 31 minutes!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CAPTURA_EVENT.png

1st: LikeHobby

2nd: .Sly.

3rd: KillPressure

Entries:

Spoiler

LikeHobby - "Knowledge is Power"

Screenshot_3.png

.Sly. - "Power"

Warframe0057.jpg

KillPressure - "The Flash" ("My name is Barry Allen and I am the fastest man alive. When i was a child, I saw my mother killed by something impossible. My father went to prison for her murder. Then an accident made me the impossible. To the outside world, I'm just an ordinary forensic scientist, but secretly I use my speed to fight crime and find others like me, one day I'll find who killed my mother and get justice for my father. I am The Flash.")

unknown.png

Rederry - "Resurrection"

unknown_1.png

Consumer - "Playing "The Operator"

Warframe0203_2.jpg

Piemot - "Always check your blind spot! (Silent but Deadly)"

Warframe0003.jpg

BashaNinja - "Swift"

Warframe0017.jpg

MageMachine - "Respite"

Warframe0001.jpg

LadyAxis -"Defender"

Inaros_Awakens.jpg

LazilyLazySloth - "Change is Sudden, Violent, and necessary force to ensure balance....No cost too great, no blood too precious." - The Veil"

Warframe0012.jpg

Treex - "Sinking"

Warframe0001_1.jpg

Jynx41174 - "Lost in thought"

Warframe0168.jpg

Howlrunner - "TRON"

Warframe0005.jpg

FeatherFev - "Start Running"

Warframe0606.jpg

Seeryxlas - "Stalk the prey, then wait for the perfect shot."

Warframe0123.jpg

Purestic - "Contemplation"

2Warframe0018.jpg

SarouSchileuana - "Fly me to the moon"

Warframe0045.jpg

SmilesHD - " You step unto these lands thinking you could conquer it, yet you seem to forget that the Ice only chooses one master and I am the only ruler in this Domain " (Frost)

Warframe0016.jpg

PPSan1125 - "Here in the Forest. Dark and Deep. I Offer You Eternal Sleep."

Warframe0005_1.jpg

how_to_join.png

To join we require no form for you to fill out, simply message us in game or leave a comment below here. Easy! You are more than welcome to message us names you prefer to be called or your MR but we don't mind! Feel free to message me on discord or join our server as well! We accept everyone! But we also keep an eye on everyone too ;).

Warlord's IGNS
Wispy.
Myde198
Silosm

Other Leader's IGNS
LazilyLazySloth
FrozenFireGod
PPsan1125
Purestic
IsilethFaren
Ensomisfet 
FeatherFev
Clara 
SarouSchileuana

Thank you for reading this, have a good day and a good game! I hope you consider The Teleri as your new home in Warframe :heart:
discord.png

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/theteleri

DISCORD: https://discord.gg/EJtKpWw
wispysteam.png (If you wish to contact me on steam) 

our_leaders.png

This clan is always going to be casual and for fun. We're here to relax, shoot some stuff, collect some resources and be a family. Our clan is a casual place with a chill environment. We have friendly people from all over the world and we would love for you to join our family. We're looking for friendly people to become friends with and enjoy the game together. Please don't be shy to speak and input your own thoughts or questions, we do care about what you have to say. If you're looking for a no stress clan where we only ask for you to respect your clan mates, this is for you. Please be respectful to newer players as well! You are all individual tennos! Not just numbers :clem:

Minor Rules:
Spoiler

1. No discrimination or bullying is allowed in this clan. If I or another member see this we will speak with you asap. If you continue to harass other players, you will be kicked.

2. No spamming. I don't mind questions and what not but please don't talk with one word a line. There are over 250 people, it can get annoying. If someone doesn't respond to your question, please leave it and ask another time.

3. Don't beg for things. I don't mind asking here and there to do a hydron or inviting others out to games but do not spam chat and beg to be taken somewhere or to get something for free. This is a free to play game and we are very lenient. However, this does not mean you can get everything for free.

4. Please do not join this clan if your only intention is our research. We are looking for friendly clan members to enjoy the game with, not someone who will leave instantly. I can't stop you from doing so; but I am heavily against it. We want to get to know you and grow with you.

5. Respect everyone and be polite to everyone no matter what mastery rank or age. The only thing that is a must in our clan is respect.

6. Slang and profanity are allowed as Myde and I are Australians. With this however, please do not put profanity in every single sentence. There is a line to what's right and wrong.

7. If you can, please keep the clan lively and talkative. We want everyone to be friends with each other, not in dead silence. I understand you have missions (and that's fine!) but if you can please speak up and don't let the clan die off for hours at a time

8. I don't mind if you want to see if anyone in the clan will buy something but do not high ball it simply because its lower MRs. We do check warframe.market frequently.

9. Please do not ask to be put up a rank or to make your own decorations in the clan. This is my job and as of now only Myde, Silosm and LazilyLazySloth have permission to edit decorations and move other's ranks. We will decide who is ready by their personality and leadership. If you wish to move up the ranks, prove to us that you are ready to help us lead the clan.

10. Please don't spam commands or the discord in general. Act respectfully if you can please. Myde and I are always watching. With that also please check the rules on discord. Thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 sig_zpszrawstlj.png

UPCOMING EVENT:
weekend_events.png

9 hours ago, IPrinceps said:

hi i would like to join :) am in US but on at weird times anyway so i think itll be ok :p

am a MR 18, and lots of hours in game so i can help out with anything the clan needs :D

Hi! I've sent the invite make sure to check your inbox! US times are usually pretty good as we're on around 12pm Australia to around 2am or 4am depending on the day. It's great to have someone else who can help out! Thank you for wanting to join~ :D

4 hours ago, Chenry159 said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan. I am nooby and I am only mr4 nearly 5. I can help as much as I can because I just started 1 month ago. I play weekly. my IGN is Chenry159. Just saying I'm in New Zealand

Hello! You're already in a clan so you would have to leave for us to invite you, just message me whenever you're ready. I'm from New Zealand originally so it's awesome to have another kiwi. Trust me, I'm MR 16 and pretty damn nooby, we all gotta start somewhere~

20 minutes ago, Msninjasaur said:

Hi! I've sent the invite make sure to check your inbox! US times are usually pretty good as we're on around 12pm Australia to around 2am or 4am depending on the day. It's great to have someone else who can help out! Thank you for wanting to join~ :D

Hello! You're already in a clan so you would have to leave for us to invite you, just message me whenever you're ready. I'm from New Zealand originally so it's awesome to have another kiwi. Trust me, I'm MR 16 and pretty damn nooby, we all gotta start somewhere~

I left the clan can you please invite me again?

just saying I'm actually Asian not kiwi, but I do live in NZ though.

I think it would be great if we have a discord server.

9 minutes ago, Chenry159 said:

I left the clan can you please invite me again?

just saying I'm actually Asian not kiwi, but I do live in NZ though.

I think it would be great if we have a discord server.

haha really man, I don't really mind who you are, as long as you are nice. Will send the invite now. We may in future but there's no point at the moment, maybe when we get more people :)

23 minutes ago, SiiJii said:

Hello. Just left my own single person clan, looking for more of a community to join. I'm MR 6, Pacific time, and would like to invest as many resources as I can.

Hey there! Sent the invite, check your inbox when you have time! We're still building our community at the moment but I'm sure it'll turn out great. Thanks for joining!

4 minutes ago, lazilylazysloth said:

Hi, I am a new to warframe from Asia and MR3( very close to MR4). I usually play 1-2 hr everyday and will try to contribute to the clan as much as possible. Hope you would accept me. Thanx.

ign: lazilylazysloth

Hey there! Don't worry, we have no requirements to join. If you need any help both the clan leaders (Myde and myself) are usually on all day. I've sent the clan invite, make sure to check your inbox! Thanks for joining us :)

58 minutes ago, TehMEGABOSS said:

hi i would like to join. i am MR 5. and im from nz i play almost everyday im kinda nooby  btw im also from nz like chenry159

Yay another kiwi haha. Sent the invite, check your inbox. Cheers for joining us!

2 minutes ago, Univis said:

Honestly this place sounds great. Just got back into the game, so It'd be nice to have a place to call home!

IGN: Univis

Hey there! Just sent the invite, it should be in your inbox. Many of us are still adjusting to the new changes in the game to be honest so you won't feel out of place. Thanks for joining us!

Hello! I am a fairly new player that just have returned to warframe after a year. I am currently looking for a clan that has a nice and friendly community whilst still being not too serious. This clan has gotten my interest and i am more than happy to join :). I am from Sweden and my IGN is "Starxrax" ; Wish i could change the name 

Hi! I'm a U.S. player who is trying to get back into Warframe. I wanted to join your clan because it seemed friendly enough for me to ask questions! Anyways, now I'm trying to figure out how to play Loki (my starter frame from years ago) and get new stuff. I hope that we'll get along! 

IGN: Zcipio

7 hours ago, Starxrax said:

Hello! I am a fairly new player that just have returned to warframe after a year. I am currently looking for a clan that has a nice and friendly community whilst still being not too serious. This clan has gotten my interest and i am more than happy to join :). I am from Sweden and my IGN is "Starxrax" ; Wish i could change the name 

Don't worry I want to change my name too but 200 plat is a lot haha. We're always going to be chill clan so you don't have to worry. You're currently in a clan so please message me when you have left and I'll send you an invite :). Just whenever you're ready feel free to respond or message me in game.

5 hours ago, Zcipio said:

Hi! I'm a U.S. player who is trying to get back into Warframe. I wanted to join your clan because it seemed friendly enough for me to ask questions! Anyways, now I'm trying to figure out how to play Loki (my starter frame from years ago) and get new stuff. I hope that we'll get along! 

IGN: Zcipio

We don't mind questions at all, as long as you don't ask too many questions that google can respond too :P. We're more than happy to help if you need it! Loki is fun, if you're into stealth check out Ivara if you have the chance. Anyways I've sent the invite! Make sure to check your inbox~

4 hours ago, LunarManiac said:

Hi I'd love to join! I played warframe for about a year or two from the release of the beta and took a huge break till now and all the new stuff is so confusing haha. Can't wait to join!

Hey there! Yeah, it's really hard to adjust to at first but I think it's changed for the better. Myde and myself are still adjusting so you won't feel out of place. Awesome you're a player from so long ago! Sent the invite, check your inbox!

11 minutes ago, LadyAxis said:

I would love to join if there's room.

Sure is! Sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)!

Greetings! I'm in the US East coast (GMT-5) and I'm interested in joining if the time difference isn't that big a deal. I only started back on Nov 11th so I'm still pretty 'nooby' and figuring things out as I go (MR6 about halfway to 7).

I am looking for a casual environment with low drama potential and hopefully cool people to play with now and then. It sounds like this might be what I'm looking for if you'll have me.

40 minutes ago, Giltanis said:

Greetings! I'm in the US East coast (GMT-5) and I'm interested in joining if the time difference isn't that big a deal. I only started back on Nov 11th so I'm still pretty 'nooby' and figuring things out as I go (MR6 about halfway to 7).

I am looking for a casual environment with low drama potential and hopefully cool people to play with now and then. It sounds like this might be what I'm looking for if you'll have me.

We just had a lot of MR 6 and 7s join recently and I believe most of them are still figuring out things too so you'll fit right in. Time difference isn't a big deal for us! I love having people from other countries join our clan, ping may be an issue but both leaders and a few others are up pretty late in the night (Myde and I usually sleep at 4AM). I've sent the invite! Make sure to check your inbox :)

Another note: There wont be any drama in this clan. If there is I'll be notified immediately and I'll deal with the issue with my partner directly. You don't have to worry about that in this clan, I've deleted alliances and kicked clan members who did start drama and continued it because they didn't want it to be solved properly. I have your back. Some of the others do 'Sh*t-talk' myself and others as a joke but if you are in any way uncomfortable please speak to me and I'll let the person know. 

Anyways, thank you for joining The Teleri! 

Archived