Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

1 hour ago, SteakonSpear said:

Hi! I'm quite interested in the clan. Im a MR 4 player and have been getting really into the game recently.

My ign is :SteakonSpear

the timezones shouldnt be a problem.

unrelated but are you guys LoTR fans?

Hi there! Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox! Myde is the bigger fan out of both of us, I enjoyed the movies and I love Shadow of Mordor/War (even though apparently it breaks the lore) but the name of the clan and the icon was Myde's idea. If you're a fan too then you'll definitely get along with him :)

29 minutes ago, Potato_Bro said:

Hiya, my IGN is Potato_Bro, I'd like to join the clan, I recently started the game, currently at MR 5, would love to be a part of the community and hope to learn a lot form the clan :)

Sure thing! I've gotten Myde to send the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

12 hours ago, PlanarReset said:

Hello! I would love to join this clan. I’m very new to the game (started yesterday) but I’m planning on sticking around! 

IGN: PlanarReset

Hello! Sorry for such a late reply! I've been busy all day. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :). We love new people, just don't forget google has most the answers ;P

Hello! I would like to request entry to the clan if you please. I'm not very noobish, but I am a low rank I guess? If level 5 is low. 

Name: Thefoxofdreams (Call me Zeke pls)

I play almost everyday. But highschool is a *itch sometimes, so I randomly will stop for a few days at the most.

7 hours ago, Aldariss1985 said:

Hey i would like to join your clan. I've recently started playing Warframe again and im currently MR:11.

IGN: Aldariss1985

Hi there! Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox! :)

4 hours ago, Thefoxofdreams said:

Hello! I would like to request entry to the clan if you please. I'm not very noobish, but I am a low rank I guess? If level 5 is low. 

Name: Thefoxofdreams (Call me Zeke pls)

I play almost everyday. But highschool is a *itch sometimes, so I randomly will stop for a few days at the most.

Haha we accept everyone so it's not a problem at all. We have a lot of MR 4-6s so most of you will be on the same page. Myde and I both completed high school so don't worry. We get it haha. Anyways Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

12 minutes ago, NotJaz said:

Hi there! Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox! :)

Haha we accept everyone so it's not a problem at all. We have a lot of MR 4-6s so most of you will be on the same page. Myde and I both completed high school so don't worry. We get it haha. Anyways Myde has sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

Thank you! I plan on helping out as much as I can. :)

10 hours ago, Atekian13 said:

Hi, interested in joining your clan. Expect to be asked noob questions since I have been playing this game only for a week :)

Name: Atekian13

That's fine, as long as you remember google has most the answers ;). I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox!

6 hours ago, ConsumerJTC said:

Hi, would like to join!

Mastery 6 looking for an active-ish community as well as casual mates for missions. Do you happen to have discord btw?

IGN:ConsumerJTC

We don't at this point in time and don't wish to have one until we become a bigger clan. Clan members can have their own discords for friends within the clan but there isn't an official discord. We're mainly active, everyone might just be quiet some times haha. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :)

Hi! Mind if I join? I'm a MR 4. I usually play on the weekends or holidays (mostly because of school) and usually spend about 3-4 hours playing during those times. Currently hunting for Saryn Prime chassis but it's too late at this point lol.

IGN : AeNick

Thanks !! 

14 hours ago, Alfrys said:

Came back to this game after a long time and now I need a clan. Can I join yours?

Nick: Alfrys

Rank - 4

Sure thing! Invite sent, make sure to check your inbox! (sorry for my late reply as well)

6 hours ago, AeNick said:

Hi! Mind if I join? I'm a MR 4. I usually play on the weekends or holidays (mostly because of school) and usually spend about 3-4 hours playing during those times. Currently hunting for Saryn Prime chassis but it's too late at this point lol.

IGN : AeNick

Thanks !! 

That's fine, play as much as you can! If it's too stressful you still have a 100 day limit :). I had to buy one to get a set before she went haha. I still have some relics with her I think, just remind me in game and I'll take you on a saryn prime hunt. I only have one of the S2 but hopefully we get lucky. Anyways, sent the invite! Remember to check your inbox :)

2 hours ago, RadiumDevourer said:

I would like to join. Getting boring playing alone and I'm MR 5

IGN: RadiumDevourer

:laugh:

I know the feeling all too well. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox!

1 hour ago, EntropyAD said:

Two of us, my brother and myself are looking to join. Im EntropyAD and he's Pheiran. Noobish to warframe but not to mmos, google or wiki.

Hey there! If you still wish to join please leave your clan and message me when you have. We're more than happy to have both of you with us :)

Archived