Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

1 hour ago, Keysky said:

Hi! I am a new player looking for a friendly clan, thanks in advance 😄 😛 

IGN : Keysky

Hi Keysky,

Due to the behaviour you demonstrated over numerous occasions in the clan and the way it affected other clan members, we cannot let you join this clan again. Hope you find an appropriate clan of your liking.

Myde.

10 hours ago, ClearPaint said:

Hey there!  

I've been looking for a clan and stumbled across this one on the forums.  I'd love to get the chance to sit down and talk to someone in-game whenever possible!  Thanks in advance

IGN: ClearPaint

Hey! I've added you as a friend in game 🙂 I should be on pretty much all day or you can message me on discord. Alternatively, you can message Myde198 or Silosm aswell 

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all,

I just wanted to put a little update on what The Teleri has been doing. We're almost done with Hema with only 11k mutagen samples to go. We currently have two events (ODS and Hema) running at the moment. The Halloween event is coming up soon as well. There will be a captura event hopefully next month as well for the fashiony tennos. The new dojo weapons (Falcor & Pupacyst) have been researched and are currently a day away from us being able to grab the BP. Our dojo is being re-decorated everywhere. We have transformed our dojo and are still working on it (needs a lot of resources). We're thinking about having a monthly treasure hunt but that is still being discussed among the leaders. I've also made cleaner maps of what our dojo looks like and which room is where. Our discord has all our information, including which rooms need decorations!

I hope our clan will continue to grow and I hope that our clan seems interesting enough for new players to join! Thank you 🙂

Spoiler

Covers:

Warframe0133_zpsjtqo65so.jpg

draft3_zpsjoddjuxj.png

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Piemot said:

Potentially interested in joining but I see you're at 98/100 and I'll be bringing at least 2 others with me, maybe 6-7 if I can prod other friends into switching from Destiny 2.

Hey there! We're actually super close to becoming a mountain clan so we'll have a lot more room very soon! I'll invite you in a bit and I'll pm you about the other 2 friends you're bringing 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Warframe0563.jpg
Hi everyone! I just wanted to put a quick update for The Teleri!

WE ARE NOW A MOUNTAIN CLAN!

The clan and I have worked so hard to get here and I'm really proud of them all! Our hema and ODS event is over at the moment. The only reason I wanted to become a mountain clan isn't because I want more numbers... It's so if someone wants to join the clan, they can! I'm not going to force anyone to recruit but the option is there. We're still a family even if we get more people to join. I would never be a leader if I simply want numbers. Everyone in this clan knows I care deeply about them.

THE NEW RESEARCH
As of now, we haven't researched the new energy lab research. We have done Kreska so far. Although, when most of us get used to Fortuna we are going to get it done asap. We have had members farming to get it done though!

THE DOJO

We've completed everything in the dojo (as in decorations)! It looks wonderful and I love the effort we went through to get it the way it is. We are going for a nature/zen look! Right now Agrid, Silo, Myde, Jaz (me) and Sloth have their own gardens that they can edit. We all have our own rooms. Basha and Gil didn't want to have their own gardens 😞

NEW EVENTS?

Completed - Halloween Fashion Frame, ODS event, Hema event

New events - Monthly treasure hunt: We hide an auditor noggle called "The Captain" somewhere in the dojo. His hint for what room he's in is through his 'Captain's Logs'

Captura event: I'm currently talking to Hamco.io as he is our biggest contributor for aesthetic and amazing looking capturas! He'll be running the event with me. We're still working out prizes but one prize will be your own room you can customize! The only downside is I'll be creepily in the corner of the room watching you edit (I dont give deco rights to everyone)
CAPTURA_EVENT.png

Small events: Silo and Myde have hidden floofs for around 100p each. I personally know where to find them. Myde's hint was simply "I am a mouse. I am hiding. Where am I?". No one knows that the floofs are in easy to see spots... Rederry also has his own events which are usually trade me first or find me first and he has his rewards in plat. 

I HOPE OUR CLAN INTERESTS NEW PLAYERS TO JOIN US! I'M VERY EXCITED TO SEE WHAT'S TO COME!

The Teleri Space Mum signing off,

Jaz
last-man-standing-season-7-death-teaser-

34 minutes ago, MageMachine said:

Hello, returning player looking for a clan to help with socializing, trading, and eventually the battacor.

IGN: MageMachine

Time Zone, Pacific Time -8:00

Would like a link for the discord if it's not to much trouble

Hey man! We've already talked in game but added you on everything anyways! Hope you enjoy our clan ♥

Hi there! i was hoping to join a guild, and yours looks really fun.  I'm a returning player and everything seems so new, so consider me new. (Basically forgot how to ninja) lol

IGN: Zethrindor

Time Zone: PST -8:00

Thanks for considering me! 

p.s. yes i do have discord 🙂

1 minute ago, Zethrindor said:

Hi there! i was hoping to join a guild, and yours looks really fun.  I'm a returning player and everything seems so new, so consider me new. (Basically forgot how to ninja) lol

IGN: Zethrindor

Time Zone: PST -8:00

Thanks for considering me! 

p.s. yes i do have discord 🙂

Hey! I've sent an invite, should be in your inbox 😄. I'll pm you about discord when you're online! Thanks for being interested in the clan ♥

• 1 month later...

Just a quick update about The Teleri! We currently have the GraviMag research underway and am getting both of the new researches done as fast as we can! The Loc-Pin will get done eventually, it's more of a pain because of all that trouble we went through with mutagen samples on hema (we made a whole event for it lmao). We also have our Christmas events up and running!
Confine_yourself_to_the_present..jpg

Secret Santa is already underway and the Fashion Frame event is still running. The Ayatan Event (hide n seek) will run until the Jan the 10th! Like last year, we will show the clan the true pain of finding out ayatans 🙂 (thus why the plat price keeps getting higher)

Hope our clan interests you! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there! I just wanted to say that we now have a system in our discord which will allow you to talk to the leaders and ask questions. If you're not sure if the clan is for you and want to ask things then you're more welcome to join: https://discord.gg/c44HeR5 

You wont have the normal role and to be able to see the normal channels until after we've accepted you into the clan in game. I would still love for you to post on this forum as a back up (because I work and the other leaders see this forum) but just know you can only communicate to the leaders and not the other members. My discord is: Not Jaz#8701 

Also we are back to 100% Research again. Still only the colours to go. The Christmas Ayatan event is over and the Secret Santa event. We still have the Christmas Fashion Frame event going until the 10th. 

Hope our clan interests you! Thanks, Jaz

Spoiler

children-crying-on-green-grass-backgroun

11 hours ago, Gunsoft said:

HI!! we are three friends just started our warframe journey. Hope we can play together 🙂

IGN: Gunsoft MR: 7

IGN: Veryspiritualpotato MR: 5

IGN: Withmuchthanks MR: 2

Hey! I'll add all three of you, no need to worry! I've sent the invites, if you guys have discord make sure to join with the link above (it is optional). Thanks for choosing our clan 🙂

8 hours ago, Oren_Hagibor said:

i would like to join the clan, my IGN is Oren_Hagibor 

Hey man! Sorry for the late response on both of my posts, I was sleeping haha. I've sent the invite, make sure to check your inbox :). Same as above with the discord, completely optional though!

oh wow, this clan sounds pretty much like everything i've been looking for and i only stumbled upon this page by sheer chance. close to 800 hours on this game and i've been through so many clans that just haven't offered a true clan experience but i have a feeling this clan will.

i would adore an invite - ign: Ryectre

7 hours ago, cheeky0 said:

Hey! Your clan seems awesome, could I join?

IGN: cheeky0

Hey! Im glad you think that :). I believe Silosm sent you an invite while I slept. Make sure to check your inbox!

6 hours ago, Ryectre said:

oh wow, this clan sounds pretty much like everything i've been looking for and i only stumbled upon this page by sheer chance. close to 800 hours on this game and i've been through so many clans that just haven't offered a true clan experience but i have a feeling this clan will.

i would adore an invite - ign: Ryectre

Aaa I'm really happy our clan seems that way! I really do hope you enjoy it here :). Silosm sent an invite while I was asleep, make sure to check your inbox!

Archived