Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Teleri [RECRUITING] || Casual || Rank 10 Mountain Clan || Active & Friendly || 100% Research! || Discord || Events ||

Wispy.

I just wanted to put a quick update here! We've welcomed three new recruiting leaders to the group. It's an alternative way to join our clan! We have FeatherFev, FrozenFireGod and LadyAxis. All 3 have been with us for pretty much the entirety of 2018. We're also discussing an event due to the massive interest from so many different people and the increase of clan members in one day. I'll edit this post when I have updates! 

Thank you so much for your continued interest in our clan! 🙂

Hello, 

I would like to join, I am a 22yr old guy from East Europe. 

I am newbie, MR 10, I am not very active (playing every 2-3rd day), I'm trying to balance out my personal life and school with game ;) I'm looking for friends from another countries to improve my english. 

IGN: HemoroidAsteroid (if my nick is offensive, I just challenged myself to think about most random name I could think of, here is the result :D) 

5 hours ago, HemoroidAsteroid said:

Hello, 

I would like to join, I am a 22yr old guy from East Europe. 

I am newbie, MR 10, I am not very active (playing every 2-3rd day), I'm trying to balance out my personal life and school with game 😉 I'm looking for friends from another countries to improve my english. 

IGN: HemoroidAsteroid (if my nick is offensive, I just challenged myself to think about most random name I could think of, here is the result :D) 

Hey! It's cool man, just play whenever you have time! Just saying, don't worry about your IGN. The clan might have a little laugh over it but that would be it, no one will be offended ;). I don't think they will anyways. Sent an invite, should be in your inbox 🙂

4 hours ago, GorgillaJooce said:

Hey, I'd like to join if you're accepting new members. I'm MR 12 and I'd be happy to help out new players however I can. My ign is GorgillaJooce.

Hey! So sorry for the late reply! I've sent an invite, it should be in your inbox 🙂

I am interested in joining your clan. I have only been playing for 1 week. It would be nice to have people that can answer questions about the game and group with sometime. Soloing interception missions is getting old fast lol. I am at MR 4 and am still figuring things out in the game. Also your dojo picture looks amazing.

53 minutes ago, Aetrik said:

I am interested in joining your clan. I have only been playing for 1 week. It would be nice to have people that can answer questions about the game and group with sometime. Soloing interception missions is getting old fast lol. I am at MR 4 and am still figuring things out in the game. Also your dojo picture looks amazing.

What is your IGN (In Game Name)?

Hey there!  If you folks are still accepting new members, I would like to join.  Still pretty much a noob, but looking forward to learning! 

Your recruitment message sounded pretty awesome, and hopefully I will be a good fit for you guys.  Thanks in advance, and happy gaming!

10 hours ago, Icebucket_Slim said:

Hey there!  If you folks are still accepting new members, I would like to join.  Still pretty much a noob, but looking forward to learning! 

Your recruitment message sounded pretty awesome, and hopefully I will be a good fit for you guys.  Thanks in advance, and happy gaming!

Hey! I've sent an invite, make sure to check your inbox! And don't worry too much, we are all still noobs 😉

7 hours ago, Tevos said:

Hi, I'm interested in joining the clan.

IGN: Tevos

Hey! Sent you an invite, it'll be in your inbox!

6 hours ago, 44Spades said:

Hey guys! Looking to join the clan.

IGN 44Spades

Sent an invite man, make sure to check your inbox 🙂

5 hours ago, higglies said:

May I please join the clan?

MR 13

IGN: Higglies.

Sure can! I've sent an invite, check your inbox 🙂

WE ARE NOW CLOSED!

Hey! I wanted to write a quick note here to let everyone know I most likely will be stopping recruitment when we reach the 200 member mark. 300 is our maximum. All of us are overjoyed and have been working as hard as we can to invite everyone. I honestly did not expect an avalanche of people wanting to join the clan. I'm so excited and happy that our clan is what so many people are looking for!

We have so many new people here in The Teleri and I feel it's my duty to make sure everyone is comfortable. I haven't learnt a lot of the new recruits names. I want this clan to be personal, so I want some time to greet everyone personally and start including everyone on events! I also have 3 new leaders who I need to brief and discuss events with too! What drew a lot of people to the clan was the fact we were more personal and not about the numbers. I wanted some more friends to add to the clan but I did not expect this many haha! So I just need some time to help everyone and resume my normal leader duties. I really hope everyone can understand where I'm coming from! They do call me Space Mum in the clan for a reason 😉 . I'll be opening recruiting back up when everything calms down and everyone is comfortable being with us.

I'm really sorry if I close this at a time when anyone reading this wants to join! Just message me privately and I'll make some room or invite you in! 🙂

Thank you so much for the overwhelming support and interest in The Teleri! I really do appreciate it! 
Jaz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi all!

I'm reopening recruitment for The Teleri! I'm opening only on this forum and not on the wiki forum after the mass recruitment we did last time there. Hopefully this will be slower and easier to manage haha. We're looking for people who want to be in a clan and to integrate into our normal conversations and everything like that. Usually I look for anyone but I'm more looking for people who wish to talk in the clan chat and get involved with events/anything else going on. Even if you're not that person you can still join! 

Hope to hear from you guys soon

Jaz

Warframe1149.jpg

Archived