Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing Platinum?

(XBOX)Spazing Waffle

I started off the game with the basic 50 plat. I played as normal over the year and I decided to take a break from the game over the summer. I got back and I'm missing 20 platinum? I'm currently at 30 and I can't buy a warframe slot. Can I have my platinum restored? or atleast see a record of what my platinum was spent on so I can do something with it?

• 3 years later...

I bought 75 platinum for War frame and I didn’t get anything back when I log back into the game and then I continuously logged in and then log back out and it still didn’t show me the platinum that I was supposed to have I still have only for platinum and I was supposed to have 79 so I would like to complain about this and I would like to get my money back or get the platinum that I deserve

19 hours ago, (PSN)DAYDADEMON424 said:

I bought 75 platinum for War frame and I didn’t get anything back when I log back into the game and then I continuously logged in and then log back out and it still didn’t show me the platinum that I was supposed to have I still have only for platinum and I was supposed to have 79 so I would like to complain about this and I would like to get my money back or get the platinum that I deserve

There's no point replying to a thread thats 4 years old.

If you bought the plat through the PSN store, double check the payment went through correctly. If the payment went through, contact Warframe support.

29 minutes ago, (PSN)iuvenilis said:

There's no point replying to a thread thats 4 years old.

If you bought the plat through the PSN store, double check the payment went through correctly. If the payment went through, contact Warframe support.

but that plat would now be worth 5 times what it was 4 years ago .. ;)