Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we just merge Mirage's 2 & 3?

mayorbuck13

Don't get me wrong, I love the whole light and dark thing with Mirage's 2 & 3. But some of the level designs are way too finicky for these abilities. I was thinking when Mirage throws her 2, it does the radial blind and then explodes and does stealth damage on blinded enemies. For her 3, just give you the damage buff and damage reduction. I think these changes would make her more tactical and tanky. 

And people will cry to get her nerfed the instant she gets both light/dark buffs. I'll say no, better to make Mirage able to manipulate light levels herself or make her 3 "snapshotted" AKA does not change numbers or buff types once casted(to make her able to move around without standing in one spot because muh light level).

18 hours ago, Mad_NOORS said:

And people will cry to get her nerfed the instant she gets both light/dark buffs. I'll say no, better to make Mirage able to manipulate light levels herself or make her 3 "snapshotted" AKA does not change numbers or buff types once casted(to make her able to move around without standing in one spot because muh light level).

yeah, she doesnt need both buffs at the same time, what she needs is the ability to freely switch between light and dark

she also needs a sleight of hand that is worth a damn

Edited by TKDancer