The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fade To Black After Mission, Never Exited

Trylobyte

So I just had a Fun experience with an alert mission.  Decided to go hit up this alert for Morphics and XP; was Mobile Defense so plenty of the latter.  Go through the mission without many problems.  Then at the end of the mission, extraction occurs, I see everything tallied up, etc, just like normal...  then when I click to go back to the map, the screen goes black, I hear sounds and music like I'm still in the mission, and the game stalls out there.  I waited five minutes before closing the game and logging back in, only to find that in doing so I lost all those rewards I'd earned for a mission I'd already completed.  Very annoying to say the least.

Any idea what's up with this?

I was actually coming here to report a similar issue. Also with a defense mission. I finished wave 10 (solo) and chose to exit. The reward screen came up as usual and my screen fades to black, but instead of exiting I hear the lotus say "Incoming infested ahead" (Or something along that line) and I hear infested swarming the place, but I can't do anything. After about 3 minutes or so the game sends me back to the planet and the percentages screen comes up, but a message saying I have been disconnected and the game will not be saved pops up.

I was furious. I had gathered over 600 salvage, 97 circuits and a bunch of mods among other stuff.