Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

various ps4 rendering and controller problems

(PSN)teacup775

* numerous times poe grassland rendering glitches. it renders pure black as if no lighting effects or ambient light level is black. that or the textures have failed to load. seems to happen at day night transitions, but not sure. objects such as rocks, and resource items like bushes or ammo crates render correctly. i have had it happen on entrance. only solution is dashboard.

* repeatedly either during fusion or modding a frame or weapon the UI locks up for some controller buttons. i can transition to some other part of the menu system but cant exit.

on poe the game seems to lose state or event tracking and i cannot use transfer to or frame abilities (ability is in use when it clearly is not and i have plenty energy). or melee doesnt work, but primary and secondary works. swapping to melee as main doesnt solve the problem. unstuck does not solve the problem.

reliable solution is dashboard.

* entering cetus from planes. cetus fails to render. stepping into the empty sky void, i fall. after 30 seconds of this i spawn into cetus.

* one can also end up stuck in the poe cetus transition gate. neither side opens. icons for abilities are marked as unavailable but usable.

these problems seem to have started 3/4 days ago and are frequent

Edited by (PS4)teacup775