Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Somtimes I just need some team deathmatch in my life. Can never find a match. Server browser when?

Joblock

15 minutes ago, Percy said:

Nobody plays conclave, that's why you can never find a match.

Believe it or not, there's way more people playing conclave than what you may think. One of the biggest reasons why some people thinks there is noone plays is because we have no way to tell what are the populated regions, modes and servers at different times, issue that could be fixed by the implementation of a server browser.

Let's not bash the game mode based on the mindless assumptioms made by that part of the community that despises competition and other players in the same situation repeat like parrots.

Edited by Stormdragon

35 minutes ago, Stormdragon said:

Believe it or not, there's way more people playing conclave than what you may think. One of the biggest reasons why some people thinks there is noone plays is because we have no way to tell what are the populated regions, modes and servers at different times, issue that could be fixed by the implementation of a server browser.

Let's not bash the game mode based on the mindless assumptioms made by that part of the community that despises competition and other players in the same situation repeat like parrots.

yeah I think this mode is good, but ultimately unfinished. Its easy to say "it bad, dont play" and then everyone repeats it. Reminds me of Warframe back in the day, when people would play pve and say "it bad, dont play".

Fun fact: there are currently 48 discrete matchmaking pools, dividing players based on mode, region and Recruit Conditioning / Non-RC. There's currently no way to tell if there are any players in a given pool until you click on it, go through a loading screen and enter a server.

Please DE, please put in a server browser. :<

I'll happily accept a band-aid.

2 minutes ago, SevenLetterKWord said:

Matchmaking for PvE allows players to choose to "Wait for Players" when choosing a mission with no joinable squads.

Why is there no such option for Conclave?

Instead, I must sit through a loading screen to get into an empty lobby.
And then I must sit through another loading screen to get back to my Liset, so that I can once again undergo this process to check a different game mode.

Please allow players to "Wait for Players" for Conclave matches.

Edited by SevenLetterKWord