Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Dojo Planner Released

stom66

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Planner looks good, just wondering if anyone know if there is a limit to how long a stretch can be or not.  Was working on my dojo and put a hall after another hall and it said there wasn't enough room to keep going.  Is there a box you spawn in with the first starter hall in the middle of your "space" or something?  

Looking to get a grand and grandest hall with observatory on one floor with research off the spawning hall doors in the grandest hall, reactors below.  :P

Edit - I also have ample reactors for energy and capacity isn't a issue.  Still a low clan until research is done, but looking to have the large dojo built before ranking.  :)

Edited by -CM--ParaStatic

Hadn't checked this thread in a while, sorry folks. Stopped playing a short while back. Has the update made it redundant? If so I can update the images. I had a quick look at the wiki but there don't appear to be any additional rooms/changes to size.

Also, URL should be working ok. Anyone still having problems?

Edited by stom66

I dont know why i havent find this sooner... i've looked for something like this before but i didnt find nothing that wort my atencion, ended creating my plans on illustrator... and now im already moving some of them... i've done nothing more that adding my corrent layout to this tool and i imideatly loved it, its amazingly well developed,thank you so mutch!

On 2018-04-16 at 2:39 PM, newschrems said:

Can't open the link either

Sadly my telepathy skills appear to be faulty. Can you give me some more information on this? Such as the error you get, which browser you're using, etc.

The website had some downtime on the 19th, but other than that I see no uptime issues.

Edit: 16th June, 2018
The only issues I have found so far with SSL is on old Android devices (pre-Lollipop) which appear to have some difficulties with the SSL certificate authority I'm using, LetsEncrypt. This issue affects many sites and there's not a lot I can do without broad changes to my server, so I recommend trying it with a new device or upgrading your device's OS via XDA dev.

Edited by stom66
Update on SSL error.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2017-11-28 at 3:23 PM, stom66 said:

I was trying to find an up-to-date Dojo planner, but nae luck. So I built this:

banner-image.png

I spent a few days tweaking this and adding a few more features. It's now live here:

https://dojoplanner.stom66.co.uk/

Current Features:

• All rooms from current game
  • New graphics done as SVGs
  • Power and room capacity calculator
  • Add custom colors, text labels, and a selection of icons
  • Import images from your local computer or from a URL
  • Save your canvas as a PNG, SVG or JSON file
  • Supports importing JSON saves from local computer or from Pastebin
  • Zoom/panning/toggle grid
  • Keyboard shortcuts for easy of use (see instructions)
  • Download available to run your own local copy
  • Now with 100% more Clem
  • Suggestions welcome

Let me know what you folks think. I'll welcome any and all suggestions, bugs, feedback and good recipes for slow cookers.

jd9wv1s.png

Please add Custom Obstacle Course on your dojo planner site. It will help me a lot to planning and reworking my dojo.

Thankyou

On 2018-08-16 at 8:13 PM, --QQ--Nova said:

Please add Custom Obstacle Course on your dojo planner site. It will help me a lot to planning and reworking my dojo.

Thankyou

I guess this room was added recently? I haven't played in forever and have no plans to return. Are there many new rooms or just this one? If someone can provide details on it I can possibly add it to the planner. Sizes and a screenshot would help here.

On 2018-08-17 at 11:17 PM, Zuhan said:

We need something like this actually IN Warframe to make building easier.

I agree. DE please note I am available for freelance work 😉

On 2018-08-20 at 1:42 PM, SilvermaneStormbringer said:

Am I the only one for which the tool is not currently working?

dojoplanner.stom66.co.uk is registered as 217.23.14.23 which seems to be unresponsive

The server is still up and running. My host has had some recurring issues with a switch which seems to happen around the 19th of each month, the most downtime I've seen is a few hours. If you still can't access the website then I'll look into it further.

Edited by stom66

On 2018-08-24 at 9:36 PM, stom66 said:

I guess this room was added recently? I haven't played in forever and have no plans to return. Are there many new rooms or just this one? If someone can provide details on it I can possibly add it to the planner. Sizes and a screenshot would help here.

Yeah, if I'm not mistaken it's the only room that has been added recently. Its a rather large square room (completely blank) with the ability to build your own Obstacle Course.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-08-25 at 3:36 AM, stom66 said:

I agree. DE please note I am available for freelance work 😉

The server is still up and running. My host has had some recurring issues with a switch which seems to happen around the 19th of each month, the most downtime I've seen is a few hours. If you still can't access the website then I'll look into it further.

Heya, thanks for the fantastic service. This is really handy for calculating energy costs & capacity since the last dojo planner I had is gone now.
Here's size & shape of the "architect obstacle course" which is a custom obstacle course if you still needed reference. It's the only room that has been added lately & 1 more room is planned I assume later this year.
unknown.png

the grid on this tool is not aligned with the grid in the game mechanic, that's a serious shortcoming, it can't even be used as a reference for how things can possibly fit together because the map images are sometimes deceptive, for example the barracks look square but they are essentially 3 grid units long, also large rooms interfere with other large rooms a floor away. I'm just gonna go on using graph paper and learning by experimentation honestly and the most I can say for this tool is that it'll be handy if I ever want to make an image of the map, though even then I expect it to be difficult to make and imprecise. idk, keep going though, if you can make snap points and alert people to rooms that will interfere this will be a very useful tool.

6 hours ago, Suska said:

the grid on this tool is not aligned with the grid in the game mechanic, that's a serious shortcoming, it can't even be used as a reference for how things can possibly fit together because the map images are sometimes deceptive, for example the barracks look square but they are essentially 3 grid units long, also large rooms interfere with other large rooms a floor away. I'm just gonna go on using graph paper and learning by experimentation honestly and the most I can say for this tool is that it'll be handy if I ever want to make an image of the map, though even then I expect it to be difficult to make and imprecise. idk, keep going though, if you can make snap points and alert people to rooms that will interfere this will be a very useful tool.

Is there not a line to show you from which side the tile will connect? Or are you talking about that we can put tiles ontop of one another?