Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login Failed. Check your info

(XBOX)RedWinterSkies

Been like this or almost two weeks now and it's starting to get annoying. I don't know what to do about this and because I'm on xbox one I don't think I can check my info. I've tried uninstalling it, deleting my save data, uninstalling it more, and nothing works for me. I've been playing Warframe for years and have never had a problem like this until a couple weeks ago. Would really like to get it figured out but from other threads I've read, support isn't doing anything to help.

I have this same problem.  Contacted isp. All proper ports are open on my router.  Upnp off.  Still login failed check info. I too have been playing for years and have had the same isp the entire time. Never an issue until about 2 weeks ago.  Sounds awful but I'm glad it's not just me because i was definitely beginning to wonder.  I'll post if i find a solution.    

I played yesterday with no issues, but I tried to log on this morning and I got the same error: Login failed. Check your Info.

I unplugged my router and xbox. I also deleted my save data for Warframe (as someone suggested). None of this worked, but by some strange miracle I can log back on now.

I have no idea if this had any effect on it, but I unplugged the ethernet cable from my router and xbox and then plugged it back in--My xbox is the only console that is wired straight to the router. The other devices--PS4, WiiU, my computer, etc. are wireless, and I never seem to have problems with them.

Good luck. I hope you find a solution.

On 12/1/2017 at 2:38 PM, (Xbox One)Tawnie8747 said:

I played yesterday with no issues, but I tried to log on this morning and I got the same error: Login failed. Check your Info.

I unplugged my router and xbox. I also deleted my save data for Warframe (as someone suggested). None of this worked, but by some strange miracle I can log back on now.

I have no idea if this had any effect on it, but I unplugged the ethernet cable from my router and xbox and then plugged it back in--My xbox is the only console that is wired straight to the router. The other devices--PS4, WiiU, my computer, etc. are wireless, and I never seem to have problems with them.

Good luck. I hope you find a solution.

Does that saved data still appear back on your account when you went back onto the game? like all your characters and stuff?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2017 at 9:01 PM, (Xbox One)ChefsS4ltyB4LLS said:

Does that saved data still appear back on your account when you went back onto the game? like all your characters and stuff?

Yes, your character data is saved on the warframe servers (I'm assuming). The only thing that got reset were my game settings like controller sensitivity and region chat.

• 1 month later...

It just started happening to me over the weekend and I was hoping it'd stop when the affinity event ended but it hasn't, sadly. I also have a friend that's never been able to play because of this issue. I'm certain they're hard at work to solve this though. I'll play then, I guess.

I've been having this problem for months and it only happens at random times but when it does happen I usually can't log in for days. Seriously have thought about quitting the game in general just because of this it happens way too frequently. I'm sure they're hard at work but as of my understanding, I saw a video that dated back to when "The Archwing" quest first dropped and that's when the login error was found. Also, I don't know if the moderators are reading this but for some reason when I'm in game, I'll try to open up navigation and they it'll say there's a new updated version of Warframe and that I can't play until it's installed, but once I go to any home screen and go back in Warframe, the login error is there and I can't get in for a minimum of a day, longest it's been there at once is about a week straight. Please help, I love this game and I have spent hundreds of dollars on the cosmetics and prime access packs to support it, I don't want to have to take a break or quit because of this! :( 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)CrownBoyy1011x said:

I've been having this problem for months and it only happens at random times but when it does happen I usually can't log in for days. Seriously have thought about quitting the game in general just because of this it happens way too frequently. I'm sure they're hard at work but as of my understanding, I saw a video that dated back to when "The Archwing" quest first dropped and that's when the login error was found. Also, I don't know if the moderators are reading this but for some reason when I'm in game, I'll try to open up navigation and they it'll say there's a new updated version of Warframe and that I can't play until it's installed, but once I go to any home screen and go back in Warframe, the login error is there and I can't get in for a minimum of a day, longest it's been there at once is about a week straight. Please help, I love this game and I have spent hundreds of dollars on the cosmetics and prime access packs to support it, I don't want to have to take a break or quit because of this! :( 

The exact same thing has been happening to me since Saturday of the double affinity event. I've become an overnight IT expert trying to fix it and then, my actual IT expert friend pretty much said there's nothing I can do on my end. I just submitted a ticket about it and give it a try a few times a day now. Hopefully, they'll discover the cause and patch it soon. I'm really loving this game and it's a shame that such an issue is the reason why some can't enjoy it.