Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw part blueprins should be reusable?

blackflashcannon

Well if they were going to go that direction, many agree that the parts themselves should be interchangeable before gilding, but DE has pretty much said something along the lines of "we'll think about it when we make the next type of modular weapons" in devstream 100.

Either way I don't really think the blueprints themselves should be reusable, you could buy one with a single Plaguestar run.

Edited by rapt0rman

13 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Well if they were going to go that direction, many agree that the parts themselves should be interchangeable before gilding, but DE has pretty much said something along the lines of "we'll think about it when we make the next type of modular weapons" in devstream 100.

Either way I don't really think the blueprints themselves should be reusable, you could buy one with a single Plaguestar run.

ok, congrats, you get to make one of possible 100+ zaw weapons cause that one bp isnt reusable

i dont personally think such a customizable and modular system should be so limited as to have to repurchase bp's

11 minutes ago, blackflashcannon said:

ok, congrats, you get to make one of possible 100+ zaw weapons cause that one bp isnt reusable

i dont personally think such a customizable and modular system should be so limited as to have to repurchase bp's

Let's be serious here, you aren't going to make 100 zaws. Or maybe you are, who knows, you had the time to do hundreds of plaguestar runs if you so wished.

Either way we're on the same side, but as I said before, I don't think reusable BPs are the solution, freely interchangeable parts before gilding is. You wouldn't even need to think about making 100 zaws if that were the case.

Edited by rapt0rman

9 hours ago, rapt0rman said:

Let's be serious here, you aren't going to make 100 zaws. Or maybe you are, who knows, you had the time to do hundreds of plaguestar runs if you so wished.

Either way we're on the same side, but as I said before, I don't think reusable BPs are the solution, freely interchangeable parts before gilding is. You wouldn't even need to think about making 100 zaws if that were the case.

i will agree that making them interchangeable will help, but not everyone wants to play the bounties over and over to get multiple bp's
i know one of my other friends had expressed the desire to try as many combinations as he can

Edited by blackflashcannon

50 minutes ago, blackflashcannon said:

i will agree that making them interchangeable will help, but not everyone wants to play the bounties over and over to get multiple bp's
i know one of my other friends had expressed the desire to try as many combinations as he can

Unfortunately, the bounties were designed to be played over and over, and the prices were designed for stockpiling. Honestly that's the point of conventional BPs, resources and keys and such make sense that they have reusable BPs since you actually are expected to make large quantities, but if things like Zaws (being basically the only resource sink for cetus rep) had reusable BPs it would pretty much end the need for farming reputation stone cold. Which is safe to say that's something DE flat out won't do.

As someone who considers myself a Zaw fanatic, I've made 21 so far ( 1 Kronsh machete, 2 Mewan swords, 1 Ooltha sword, 1 Dehtat rapier, 2 Balla daggers, 2 Cyath polearms, 4 Cyath machetes, and now 2 Keewar scythes, 2 Keewar staves, 2 Kripath rapiers, 2 Kripath polearms). And I can safely say it's a large investment, and the cost of the BPs is only a pittance compared to the rest of it.

Edited by rapt0rman