Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access Ending December 12!

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

..... it's female!!! Does anyone know the how the prime system works? >:{ 

Okay that whole sentence is a bit... weird.
But calm down. Chronologically it would be Zephyr who would have to come next. She should have been before Hydroid even but yeah. As you say. Male then female.
I just do not remember where DE ever said that it would have to be like that. Or i can not imagine that they will only follow this "rule".

So since they talked about reworking Chroma soon. Chroma Prime is not that far off to think of.
If it has to be completely fair it will be Zephyr Prime. Alongside a huge rework for her tho.

But not Mirage. No no.

2 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

But calm down. Chronologically it would be Zephyr who would have to come next. She should have been before Hydroid even but yeah. As you say. Male then female.
I just do not remember where DE ever said that it would have to be like that. Or i can not imagine that they will only follow this "rule".

So since they talked about reworking Chroma soon. Chroma Prime is not that far off to think of.
If it has to be completely fair it will be Zephyr Prime. Alongside a huge rework for her tho.

But not Mirage. No no.

Next Rotation should be Mirage, Zephyr (February-March), Limbo (May-June) and Chroma (August-September), in that order.

Edited by NightmareT12

4 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

But not Mirage. No no.

First I'm not that angry :clem: 

second the prime system was obvious  

its male male female female soo after hydroid will be 2 females 

also due to the rework and the leaks it's going to be mirage after that we're getting zephyr 

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

3 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

First I'm not that angry :clem: 

second the prime system was obvious  

its male male female female soo after hydroid will be 2 females 

also due to the rework and the leaks it's going to be mirage after that we're getting zephyr 

Well then. Even if i do not think Mirage was necessary for now. Zephyr deserves a chance of shining again.
Mirage is already a viable Frame.
But yeah.. well then. 
Should they tho decide to break their rule i still hope for Chroma Prime.
His 1 and 4 need a rework.

Edited by Derethevil

3 minutes ago, Derethevil said:

Well then. Even if i do not think Mirage was necessary for now. Zephyr deserves a chance of shining again.
Mirage is already a viable Frame.
But yeah.. well then. 
Should they tho decide to break their rule i still hope for Chroma Prime.
His 1 and 4 need a rework.

True but I think because DE couldn't have time for zephyr rework due to holidays  they decided to work on mirage 

also his 4th is kinda good we don't need to overbuff him anymore 

Edited by (PS4)s3d_sas

vor 14 Minuten schrieb (PS4)s3d_sas:

Let's say the accessory was magnificent would u still never spend a money? ;)

I don't really play Fashion Frame, so no, I wouldn't spend money on only the accessories. Don't get me wrong, I'll still get the frame, but I'll get it through gameplay, not by spending money on it.

Once Mesa or Zephyr comes around, that's a different story. I'd absolutely buy both of those. I just simply don't care for Mirage.

Just now, Flashie said:

I don't really play Fashion Frame, so no, I wouldn't spend money on only the accessories. Don't get me wrong, I'll still get the frame, but I'll get it through gameplay, not by spending money on it.

Once Mesa or Zephyr comes around, that's a different story. I'd absolutely buy both of those. I just simply don't care for Mirage.

Hmm alright :clem: the only access I would buy is nezha btw

3 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

True but I think because DE couldn't have time for zephyr rework due to holidays  they decided to work on mirage 

also his 4th is kinda good we don't need to overbuff him anymore 

"Overbuff" him...
His 4 is purely situational. His 2 and 3 are the only abilities which are good. And those are only for himself. Not for others except the small  buff radius of his 2.
His 1 is... laughable at best.
So yes. He needs a better 1 and 4. Not by much. Just make it something else then a credit farm ability.
That should not be too much to be asked. 

1 minute ago, Derethevil said:

"Overbuff" him...
His 4 is purely situational. His 2 and 3 are the only abilities which are good. And those are only for himself. Not for others except the small  buff radius of his 2.
His 1 is... laughable at best.
So yes. He needs a better 1 and 4. Not by much. Just make it something else then a credit farm ability.
That should not be too much to be asked. 

Your asking for a perfect frame that have all of his ability are worth to use I don't think that is the best decision that DE would do I mean he's a tank dps warframe what do u want even more ? 

For me I think his first ability need a rework and that's it 

other frame such as ATLAS ATLAS ATLAS and ATLAS deserves a rework 

15 minutes ago, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

Your asking for a perfect frame that have all of his ability are worth to use I don't think that is the best decision that DE would do

Meanwhile at equinox gara harrow ivara limbo loki mesa nidus nova octavia rhino saryn trinity volt wukong.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb boufy:

If it's Mirage Prime coming out, I just hope that players who did not make or finish the quest can not have it! or craft

For primes is no quest needed.. change the mechanism only with these frames would break the whole relic system.. aklex was the first step in the false way, but enough to show how it doesn't work ;)

vor 1 Stunde schrieb (PS4)CaptainRYANx9:

Wait I thought Ember, Frost, and Loki were being unvaulted??

When the time comes, yes.

But no frame is approved to be unvaulted by DE, but yes, some frames ( 3 as they approved in the devstream ) will be unvaulted in the next time, but we don't know who.

Although a new Prime will be released after the 12th it is possible to unvault old frames.

( The times are over while the reward system hasn't allowed too much Prime parts unvaulted at the same time, the new relic system fits very well even with vaulted parts inside ;) )

3 hours ago, (PS4)CaptainRYANx9 said:

Wait I thought Ember, Frost, and Loki were being unvaulted??

1 hour ago, (PS4)EvilJalen said:

When the time comes, yes.

But no frame is approved to be unvaulted by DE, but yes, some frames ( 3 as they approved in the devstream ) will be unvaulted in the next time, but we don't know who.

Although a new Prime will be released after the 12th it is possible to unvault old frames.

( The times are over while the reward system hasn't allowed too much Prime parts unvaulted at the same time, the new relic system fits very well even with vaulted parts inside ;) )

Don't mind me. Just passing by.

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-101

· 3 Warframes will be available in the next Prime Vault. Frost, Ember and WHO???

Edited by Redeye
<b></b>

On 11/29/2017 at 12:36 PM, (XB1)xXKalaschXx said:

Between trinity prime and saryn prime have been more than 4 months, i think they had to much work with PoE

Hi :-)

i was not aware that it was really 4 Months. But understandable that they had their hands full with PoE. But still surprising that they need such a long time now.

Cheers

Am 29.11.2017 um 13:40 schrieb Landario:

Hi :-)

i was not aware that it was really 4 Months. But understandable that they had their hands full with PoE. But still surprising that they need such a long time now.

The Design of Mirage we saw looks definately rushed though. I hope its just WIP and not the finished Prime Frame.

Cheers

Dont know the exact dates but trinity was released in early october 2015 and saryn in the middle of february 2016. 

i was also wondering that there wasnt even announced the next prime in the last devstream and of course we all look forward to the next prime, its just we should think about the time they needed for PoE (and its a really great work they did), so i understand that it takes a week or two more till the next prime

i think mirage prime looks great, its the typical prime look

(dont know if its correct english but i did my best 😂)

greets

Edited by (XB1)xXKalaschXx