Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hydroid Prime Access Ending December 12!

[DE]Megan

On 11/28/2017 at 7:57 PM, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

I disagree with u if DE want to get profit they should not release mesa before zephyr because they will earn more money on December 2018 just because of the holidays they will more on that timo

Good point there

On 11/28/2017 at 10:18 AM, Derethevil said:

"Overbuff" him...
His 4 is purely situational. His 2 and 3 are the only abilities which are good. And those are only for himself. Not for others except the small  buff radius of his 2.
His 1 is... laughable at best.
So yes. He needs a better 1 and 4. Not by much. Just make it something else then a credit farm ability.
That should not be too much to be asked. 

His 1 is awesome! Reminds me to brush my teeth and floss when I play late, lol..... dragon breath kills everything, lol.

Il y a 13 heures, -CLEM-Prime a dit :

maybe things to be considered: Ignis Prime, Atterax Prime, Simulor Prime, Sonicor Prime, Amprex Prime, Penta Prime. and err.. Tonkor Prime(?) even with its self-damage. yaahhh, kinda into those lazy type weapon(s)

No. Ignis; Tonkor and Atterax are Grineer products.

Penta and Amprex are Corpus.

Not sure about the horrible Sonicor, but i don't think it's tenno either. Only tenno weapons get their Orokin version.

On 11/28/2017 at 11:59 AM, (PS4)s3d_sas said:

..... it's female!!! Does anyone know the how the prime system works? >:{ 

I want to see the pattern burn, just for the lulz

Like, on a devstream just before it drops someone lets slip "you guys are gunna have a whirlwind of a time", maybe they even add Zephyr Prime to the codex by "accident". Then the week after Saryn is vaulted? Wukong and Nezha Primes, double-pack

6 hours ago, TARINunit9 said:

I want to see the pattern burn, just for the lulz

Like, on a devstream just before it drops someone lets slip "you guys are gunna have a whirlwind of a time", maybe they even add Zephyr Prime to the codex by "accident". Then the week after Saryn is vaulted? Wukong and Nezha Primes, double-pack

1 thing to say the SALT WILL BE REALL 

On 12/2/2017 at 7:00 AM, Stonehenge said:

Penta and Amprex are Corpus. Only tenno weapons get their Orokin version.

Being Corpus tech didn't stop DE from making Helios Prime....

And if you want to argue "Helios Prime was first and then reverse-engineered by the Corpus to make the regular Helios" then keep in mind that argument goes both ways since you can pretty much argue "Amprex Prime was first and then reverse-engineered by the Corpus to make the regular Amprex", or that "Ignis Prime was reverse-engineered by the Grineer to make the regular Ignis".

It's a two-way street. Helios Prime's existence means anything is a Prime-candidate.

Edited by Jarriaga

1 hour ago, Jarriaga said:

Being Corpus tech didn't stop DE from making Helios Prime....

And if you want to argue "Helios Prime was first and then reverse-engineered by the Corpus to make the regular Helios" then keep in mind that argument goes both ways since you can pretty much argue "Amprex Prime was first and then reverse-engineered by the Corpus to make the regular Amprex", or that "Ignis Prime was reverse-engineered by the Grineer to make the regular Ignis".

It's a two-way street. Helios Prime's existence means anything is a Prime-candidate.

Lets not forget, Alad V invented Valkyr & Mesa. And one got a prime. Lore broken.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Evilpricetag said:

Lets not forget, Alad V invented Valkyr & Mesa. And one got a prime. Lore broken.

While I agree with you on Mesa being lore-breaking, Valkyr was captured by Alad V. In order for her to be captured, she had to have existed beforehand.

But yes, Mesa is lore-breaking. And Mesa Prime in late 2018/early 2019 will further make it clear that anything goes.

Edited by Jarriaga

On 28. 11. 2017 at 8:03 PM, [DE]Megan said:

39aa3c8cd8760e232b927b1d8c4cb151.jpg

HYDROID PRIME PŘÍSTUP Konec 12. prosince
Získejte to předtím, než je pryč!

https://www.warframe.com/prime-access 

Vyčerpá se čas na zakoupení balíčků Hydroid Prime Access! 12. prosince ustoupí Hydroid Prime Access, aby se udělal prostor pro nový předseda.

HYDROID PRIME ACCESS FEATURES:

• Hydroid Prime : Vezměte zuřivost oceánu s tímto králem zlata a stříbra.
  • Hydrid Prime Glyphs : Ukaž svou oddanost pro moře krále s novými Glyfy!
  • Nami Skyla Prime : Vyrobené zapomenutým pánem, tyto nádherné čepelky jsou odměny ze zlatého věku, který byl dávno pryč.
  • Ballistica Prime : Krása této luxusně zlacené kuše nemůže zakrýt svůj smrtící účel.

HYDROID PRIME PŘÍSLUŠENSTVÍ:

• Sardin Prime Sugatra : Zavěste tuto stříbrnou elegantní Sugatru na libovolnou čepel.
  • Spritsail Prime Armor : Rázové linie tohoto prvotřídního brnění vyvolávají loď na moři.

Můžete také najít Relics ve hře obsahujících Blueprints a části potřebné k vybudování Hydroid Prime, Nami Skyla Prime a Ballistica Prime.

On 11/29/2017 at 2:25 PM, Zephyr_TheMLGPro said:

Still no news on dates for unvaulting? :awkward:

Footnotes from Devstream 101 :

Ember, Frost, and an unnamed warframe, in January.

I'm not happy to see Frost P in there, since he was in the Twitch Prime bundles for 3 months. Though one can argue, that not everyone can access Twitch or use a credit card when they open their "free" Twitch Prime account.

I'm hoping the "unnamed" warframe is Loki.

:meridian:

Edited by GrazewoundZero

41 minutes ago, GrazewoundZero said:

Footnotes from Devstream 101 :

Ember, Frost, and an unnamed warframe, in January.

I'm not happy to see Frost P in there, since he was in the Twitch Prime bundles for 3 months. Though one can argue, that not everyone can access Twitch or use a credit card when they open their "free" Twitch Prime account.

I'm hoping the "unnamed" warframe is Loki.

:meridian:

I posted that on 30 november and i saw the devstream 102 where they told unvault is gonna happen in january.

You’re 12 days late sorry.