Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

4 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

Where do they state that it is always a 3 month cycle? :P

Just count the gap between each tennogen round yourself. 3 months gap for 2 years, that's more than a pattern, that's a schedule

Why even trying to argue? i've given you all solid information. Nothing said here will change the schedule for this round or next rounds. All the constant nagging and rant here are all just a waste of time and i'm actually the only one here trying to help you all with closure.

But turns out i'm the one wasting my time, i should've just stay quiet and let you all keep wasting your own time.

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Rekkou:

Just count the gap between each tennogen round yourself. 3 months gap for 2 years, that's more than a pattern, that's a schedule

Why even trying to argue? i've given you all solid information. Nothing said here will change the schedule for this round or next rounds. All the constant nagging and rant here are all just a waste of time and i'm actually the only one here trying to help you all with closure.

But turns out i'm the one wasting my time, i should've just stay quiet and let you all keep wasting your own time.

In case you missed it, the "flame" some people throw at DE is not because Tennogen Round 11 isn´t comming 2017. It is about DE not communicating with us how things go. A simple "We think we can release it early January if things go well" would be enough. People are looking forward for the stuff (me included) and the fact that nobody knows how far DE is with importing the stuff to their game isn´t helping.

1 minute ago, LightningAWG said:

In case you missed it, the "flame" some people throw at DE is not because Tennogen Round 11 isn´t comming 2017. It is about DE not communicating with us how things go. A simple "We think we can release it early January if things go well" would be enough. People are looking forward for the stuff (me included) and the fact that nobody knows how far DE is with importing the stuff to their game isn´t helping.

Didn't missed any at all, the flame caused by people assuming DE will release the tennogen at december, gets upset that they are wrong and constantly nags DE for answer that shouldn't be asked in the first place.

And DE are often silent, do you think they always answers every single question on other forums and for some reason only choose to be silent here? And it turns out silence is the right option, look what happen here when someone tries to give an answer.

Say whatever you want, not gonna waste my time here anymore

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Rekkou:

Didn't missed any at all, the flame caused by people assuming DE will release the tennogen at december, gets upset that they are wrong and constantly nags DE for answer that shouldn't be asked in the first place.

And DE are often silent, do you think they always answers every single question on other forums and for some reason only choose to be silent here? And it turns out silence is the right option, look what happen here when someone tries to give an answer.

Say whatever you want, not gonna waste my time here anymore

I have no words for this XD

1 hour ago, LightningAWG said:

and the wording too. Rekkou was right, after reading it properly it says that the idea is to release the entire round over the course of one month. But the way it is written allowed me and many others to be fooled that the deadline goes for december. 

Nothing interesting for me. Dunno about Hydroid, it seems almost the same. And I wanted something great for Rhino and Oberon, like Caduto skin for Excalibur, since there are no tennogen for them at all for a very long time, but this is just reskinned low quality trash. Well, I guess I'm forced to use deluxe skins for another year... Not going to spend any money for warframe this time.

vor 7 Stunden schrieb -Bellator-:

Nothing interesting for me. Dunno about Hydroid, it seems almost the same. And I wanted something great for Rhino and Oberon, like Caduto skin for Excalibur, since there are no tennogen for them at all for a very long time, but this is just reskinned low quality trash. Well, I guess I'm forced to use deluxe skins for another year... Not going to spend any money for warframe this time.

How dare you talk squid about the Hatsune Miku skin?

7 hours ago, -Bellator- said:

yeah? then why don't you make a skin if its all just"low quality trash"?

ME PAK

ME PLAY WARFRAME USE ROCK COMPUTER

ME ALSO LISTEN CUTE VOCALOID MUSIC

ME NO PLAY OCTAVIA MUCH BUT MAYBE PLAY WITH NEW SKIN

PAK BEG DIGITAL EXTREME MAKE PAK DREAM COME TRUE

Edited by Witch