Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

On 28.11.2017 at 10:11 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC. For our Console Tenno, we hope to get you these pieces in the future, but full details on the exact deployment plan are not yet ready to share! 

emm? you guys missed it i think

Can't imagine now what it would've been if we had no tennogen. Waiting for months for a single deluxe skin (and then getting something like Ember), talk about depressing stuff. Like can you imagine it being even worse than it is now? Like demn.

18 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Waiting for months for a single deluxe skin and then getting something like Ember

gods we do have it good

a moment of silence for our ember mains

Edited by Witch

vor 29 Minuten schrieb TheArkhamArtist:

Does anyone know when the applications for the next wave start? Cuz I was thinking of submitting something... also how does that work? I have concept art or does it have to be a full fledged game-ready asset? 

look at the other entries here and u will see its a fully finished asset: 3D model + textures and everything. there is a guide here in this section too on how its handled in warframe, textures/map wise with all the shading/reflections and so on.

16 hours ago, TheArkhamArtist said:

Does anyone know when the applications for the next wave start? Cuz I was thinking of submitting something... also how does that work? I have concept art or does it have to be a full fledged game-ready asset? 

Applications start for the next Round start the minute the applications for the previous round ends! So for Round 12, all submissions that were uploaded or updated since November 8 will be considered.

As for the creation itself, it needs to be a full fledged game-ready asset.

16 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Applications start for the next Round start the minute the applications for the previous round ends! So for Round 12, all submissions that were uploaded or updated since November 8 will be considered.

Woo! Really hoping this one makes it in this time. I Reaaaally need this one. :smile:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194210547&searchtext=

22 hours ago, Xydeth said:

look at the other entries here and u will see its a fully finished asset: 3D model + textures and everything. there is a guide here in this section too on how its handled in warframe, textures/map wise with all the shading/reflections and so on.

Ok perfect thanks :D

5 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Ok sounds good haha thanks, guess I'll have to learn how to make an asset, if possible is there any resources/ guides lol i have zbrush and substance painter, would those be enough?