[DE]Taylor

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

First batch of TennoGen Round 11 is confirmed to release next week! We are hoping to release the second batch later this month, and the final one in February.

• Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

First batch of TennoGen Round 11 is confirmed to release next week! We are hoping to release the second batch later this month, and the final one in February.

Saw this, thanks for posting and the update!

Any chance we can find out what's in each batch or is it just gonna be a surprise?

Guess this will be answered later, stay safe.

Edited by novabjorn
Fire alarm.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

FINALLY
ANd stay safe guys! that was kinda scary wtf

5 hours ago, Witch said:

i still dont know the date so i will continue to visit daily

devstream confirmed first part of the three bundle release for next week

11 minutes ago, Deshiel said:

They could have put in atleast one thing from you... geez.

Saryn Napellus is from lukinu_u. The only skin I'll be getting this round to be honest. The helmet especially with the emo-style hair looks gorgeous.

Will have to wait patiently for the lovely Octavia skin - and remain hopeful for the awesome titania skin by the same talented creator.

• Upvote 1

No Mirage... I sad..

Tho I hope they finally fix the rigging on default Saryn leg spike, these new tenno gen skins looks better on default frames =w=

The cold air brushed against my face as I walked down the path, the incandescent yellow of the streetlights reflecting dimly off the concrete-tile sidewalk. I see my own shadows moving across the floor like turbine blades as I get closer and closer to the house. It was another one of those days - No steps forward, no steps back, stuck in the perpetual repition of my daily grind, as if my soul were suspended in stasis, yet my body still grows older with every passing day.

Weeks would go by without any change in my routine, the soundtrack to my life a droll loop of the north circular's hustle and bustle; the white noise of modern city life. I sometimes ask myself, "what happens next? Is this all there is?", and for a long time, I didn't know the answer to that question. I was ready for the end, ready for the inky black darkness to consume my conscious being. But out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention. I thought "No, this was not like the others. this is different. Could this be it?"

I was desperate, holding out for any glimmer of a chance to get out of this state of monotony. This seemed to be the beacon I was staring through the thick fog of uncertainty for. I didn't know what it was, but it was the only thing that wasn't the grey, murky, depths of my mind. It was a lighthouse in the midnight waters of my mind. And so I approached it, and as I got closer, the fog began to reveal the construct as it thinned out.

My curiosity grew in a way I've not experience in a long time, the inquisitive, childlike stupor of knowing nothing and yearning to understand returned to me, I wanted to see what this was, what this mysterious beacon hid beneath it's beckoning glow.

At first, a silhouette; then every edge, every angle and curve, slowly began to light up, the metallic edges painting an alien-like structure against a celestial backdrop. I had nothing to say. It was beautiful beyond words could describe, my eyes darted back and forth trying to absorb and understand every detail, scanning every inch up-and-down. I could never get enough of it, and I was never satisfied - this was a feast for my eyes, at an all-you-can-eat chinese buffet with free-drink refills. A feast called " Octavia Diva Skin by lukinu_u".

I wanted more - to be able to see it closer and uncover it's purpose. So I waited and I waited and waited, and with every passing day my desire only grew, my hope of acquiring such beauty dwindling. I would visit the structure every day, wondering when I could uncover it's secrets, but to no avail, as it's fate was not within my hands.

My suffering almost became bearable.

Edited by Witch

On 1/13/2018 at 9:34 AM, lukinu_u said:

Isnt that typical, was hoping for the Corpra Excalibur Skin ;-;

I guess it be just like another user said, that the desired skin will be released at the last round. -insert sad piano music here-

• Upvote 5

I am excite for Vaub Graxx skin and the Dero skin... hell all of them. Going to be a little extra spending this month on gaming I think.

Damn I was polishing my Mirage Prime for the Mithra Skin...gotta wait it seems... :(

Mirage Mithra, Saryn Velenosa, Corona syandana... My wallet is ready for you. But the wait continues...

Edited by EighthGear