Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

Excuse me but that diva thing... I thought reference to pop culture is not allowed? You just allowed a loli anime character in as a skin. If we are going to go down the the path of Korean MMOs, might as well make a sexy nurse skin

Edited by goatwin

34 minutes ago, goatwin said:

Excuse me but that diva thing... I thought reference to pop culture is not allowed? You just allowed a loli anime character in as a skin. If we are going to go down the the path of Korean MMOs, might as well make a sexy nurse skin

That Saryn skin is sensational on it's own merits using the existing Saryn aesthetic.

Nita's Moda.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

1 hour ago, BeebopPrime said:

You say that like Nezha isn't already a thing. 

Nezha is no where near the absolute zaniness of the Diva skin. Energy tendrils or long dangly bits aren't the problem. Wukong, Nekros Prime and Valkyr all look cool but Diva is just on another level of wack. Not saying I don't want it in the game, I just have mixed feelings about it.

21 minutes ago, Eldritchsqueaker said:

Saryn's also more popular than Nyx though. 

Well its not about what you said then. There are actually plenty of more popular frames than Saryn according to tier lists, ones with less skins too, yet Saryn is getting 3 in this update anyway.

Edited by UrielColtan

1 hour ago, Eldritchsqueaker said:

I think it looks good, maybe you're just not into the corpus aesthetic? Everyone gushes about the Graxx skins but I don't like them because I'm not keen on the Grineer aesthetic. 

Personally, it's not the corpus aesthetic. I just feel it's not as good as other excal skins. I feel that if any excal skin should have been added, it's http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1106337321 by yatus. It looks really amazing, meanwhile, we get another body suit looking skin for excal which we've already gotten in the form of proto

21 hours ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Personally, it's not the corpus aesthetic. I just feel it's not as good as other excal skins. I feel that if any excal skin should have been added, it's http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1106337321 by yatus. It looks really amazing, meanwhile, we get another body suit looking skin for excal which we've already gotten in the form of proto

Furthermore, it just looks like the Crewman. It isn't actually that original. But my guess is that they chose the skin more because they like the artist and less because of the skin itself. And don't get me wrong: i like the skin. 

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

2 minutes ago, UrielColtan said:

Well then its not about what you said then. There are actually plenty of more popular frames than Saryn according to tier lists, ones with less skins too, yet Saryn is getting 3 in this update anyway.

Obviously the skins weren't popular enough then, or they just had other issues? I don't think it's such a big deal, DE has their reasons. 

2 hours ago, goatwin said:

No, lmao?

This is no direct reference to pop culture. It's a thematic beautiful skin.

(also, anime is not Korean nor MMO)

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

No, lmao?

This is no direct reference to pop culture. It's a thematic beautiful skin.

(also, anime is not Korean nor MMO)

And that theme is a character from a popular anime character. Yes, That counts. I said "path of Korean MMOs." Read carefully please. Korean MMOs often use anime as their style. And they often sell ridiculous skins. I remember the years playing as a knight where I had to fight orcs along bikini cat girls flaying their cupcake staffs around. Not the most immersive experience I had if you ask me.