Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

I just saw the finished Wukong Auman skin by Rekkou. Finally another skin, but one that actually looks like Sun Wukong as his enraged monkey self as opposed to his armored, kabuki theater, original skin! I didn't realize it was finally finished! 

Those Oberon helmets are also fantastic! I wish we would get a skin to go along with his, ahem, Unicorn, Destrier helmet by Rekkou as well! 

Dam I know I am late but this is one of the few days I have time in the morning or evening while in the army. But I upvoted 1 person cause I am still in a rush as we speak. But I too was hoping for three specific skins,synandana, and alt helms I would have liked to have gotten accepted this round, hopefully next time I guess. 

Rhino Blade Alt. Helm by BeastBuster ; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194210547&searchtext=

Limbo Ion Skin by Yatus; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1161855874&searchtext= Image result for alphas zetman Looks Familiar?

nIon Nekros + Skin by Yatus; http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194900696 + http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201 

And tha'ts really all these skins I think deserved to be in the game. However I beleive in the community and the devs so things like this I am sure will get recognized eventually like Wukong Auman skin by Rekkou and the Horus Inaros skin by ....A that I voted for last time.

Edited by takeshiblue

Look maybe next week or never,but I dont see the point why wait for that to com in the game...its just a skins that they already finish. Or maybe DE are going to need money in new year and they will give to us then on that day all upcoming tennogens... but more I waiting for that the more I dont need that skins that I whose planning to buy.

Edited by Vlada91

On 13.12.2017 at 2:13 PM, Vlada91 said:

Look maybe next week or never,but I dont see the point why wait for that to com in the game...its just a skins that they already finish. Or maybe DE are going to need money in new year and they will give to us then on that day all upcoming tennogens... but more I waiting for that the more I dont need that skins that I whose planning to buy.

They might need some polishing and animation needed before being released

10 minutes ago, AfroBear90 said:

They might need some polishing and animation needed before being released

Even tho tennogen submissions are fully finished models DE has to apply textures and effects from their own library to make them fit ingame with their own. This takes time aswell as adding animations for those items needed, positioning for syandanas & testing if skins dont have bugs

On 28/11/2017 at 9:11 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-ZNE16TgjlVA/VyEE89o3uII/AAAAAAAAULM/oke_AG50SVUiya-CTmb44yNjLrOnkwKdACLcB/s400/cookie+monster.gif

It's been over 15 days, more so if we count that this thread was started on the 28th last month. I'm not upset that these are taking longer than expected, I'm upset when we're not given an update on what's going on. Otherwise I might be expecting batch 3 to be released in February.

On 12/13/2017 at 8:13 AM, Vlada91 said:

Look maybe next week or never,but I dont see the point why wait for that to com in the game...its just a skins that they already finish. 

They're not already finished, actually!

Since TennoGen pieces are made outside of our internal processes, there is a lot of testing, rigging, and tweaking that needs to be done to ensure they perform properly. We want to make sure that our community's creations are best represented in-game, and there's a lot of work that goes behind making that happen.

2 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Since TennoGen pieces are made outside of our internal processes, there is a lot of testing, rigging, and tweaking that needs to be done to ensure they perform properly. We want to make sure that our community's creations are best represented in-game, and there's a lot of work that goes behind making that happen.

Yep.

Except that time with Mesa Graxx HUEHUEHUEHUE

j/k, j/k :P I guess you guys need to recheck UVs and clothes and any possible holes in textures correct? :)

1 hour ago, NightmareT12 said:

Yep.

Except that time with Mesa Graxx HUEHUEHUEHUE

j/k, j/k :P I guess you guys need to recheck UVs and clothes and any possible holes in textures correct? :)

Not to mention the myriad of rigging and clipping issues, and making sure everything plays nice with what already exists inside the ingame engine.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

nope its coming in three separate rounds.

All I care for skins,for helmets syandanas and weapons dont care,just for frame skins. And I hope to get that firts in first round with this major update. I would be so happy... 😊👌

21 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Can we please have an update on the progress rather than the progress is going on?

On 12/16/2017 at 4:15 PM, Zahnny said:

Can we please have an update on the progress rather than the progress is going on?

thing is, they already said they don't make it, they'd still have to ask every creator how it's going before they can say anything, better to just ask the creators themselves