Jump to content

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!


Recommended Posts

On 6/12/2017 at 9:09 AM, Anthraxicus said:

Would be nice if they provided feedback on the most voted at least.

yeah, take a look at the rhino skins and the top one, by a lot of votes, is the rhino blade of the lotus skin, and the dude said (as of december 15th) that DE didnt give feedback to him, didnt check on other skins, but i guess it's more of the same

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/15/2017 at 12:27 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

They're not already finished, actually!

Since TennoGen pieces are made outside of our internal processes, there is a lot of testing, rigging, and tweaking that needs to be done to ensure they perform properly. We want to make sure that our community's creations are best represented in-game, and there's a lot of work that goes behind making that happen.

@[DE]Taylor is this a possible reason along with the development of POE as to why consoles haven’t been caught all the way up with the older tennogen? This is a genuine question. I want to be able to collect all the tennogen items old and new and really would like to get the old tennogen. (Especially the nyx and rhino Graxx skins)

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, (Xbox One)Slimm qp ReapeR said:

@[DE]Taylor is this a possible reason along with the development of POE as to why consoles haven’t been caught all the way up with the older tennogen? This is a genuine question. I want to be able to collect all the tennogen items old and new and really would like to get the old tennogen. (Especially the nyx and rhino Graxx skins)

No, any Tennogen on console works differently than PC, where on PC they cost money, on console you pick them up for plat. Meaning that based on the old contracts they originally made for those content creators, if the creator didn't want to put their skins on console, they never made it to console. Whether or not old Tennogen makes it to console lies solely with the skins creator and the contract between them and DE, updates have little to do with it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Is there any news on when this is coming out? We're almost done with the year and not 1 new thing of tennogen has come out. heard nothing but it was going to be out before the end of the year but this year is almost over and still nothing. I really want my deer skins! That and the trinity one seeing as she's finally getting something that's not a helmet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2017 at 5:29 PM, (PS4)thegodofwar12345 said:

I love the liset but I feel de needs to add the other dropships to tennogen

It's down to what the creators make, I've not looked at the program myself but pretty sure all ships are in there liset's just the easiest one to make a skin for and a lot of people use it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/18/2017 at 5:49 AM, (Xbox One)Slimm qp ReapeR said:

@[DE]Taylor is this a possible reason along with the development of POE as to why consoles haven’t been caught all the way up with the older tennogen? This is a genuine question. I want to be able to collect all the tennogen items old and new and really would like to get the old tennogen. (Especially the nyx and rhino Graxx skins)

As another guy had mentioned consoles use an entirely different way to pay for it and you actually are missing some of the older tennogen if the wiki is correct you have the newer trinity helmet and not the older one she has for tennogen. There's also the fact that if Sony or Microsoft says no to one of them you also won't get it what with the whole cert thing.

Edited by Mirathyl
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mirathyl said:

As another guy had mentioned consoles use an entirely different way to pay for it and you actually are missing some of the older tennogen if the wiki is correct you have the newer trinity helmet and not the older one she has for tennogen. There's also the fact that if Sony or Microsoft says no to one of them you also won't get it what with the whole cert thing.

Wait Sony/Microsoft refuse some tennogen? Which items is that? I want to see if there's an obvious reason why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Wait Sony/Microsoft refuse some tennogen? Which items is that? I want to see if there's an obvious reason why.

I never said they did I said they CAN. I do not play on console and never have nor will...mostly due to not having said console. I've heard from some friends who play on console about some of the tennogen they have and wanting some of the newer stuff and then mentioning they don't actually have some of the older stuff and then they get confused. As to why that happens I don't know; however I do know when they get sent to cert it can be declined just like any update. Now if they have actually declined some I wouldn't know since I don't play on console and I'm pretty sure that information is not disclosed with players but to DE directly.

Edited by Mirathyl
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Zahnny said:

Wait Sony/Microsoft refuse some tennogen? Which items is that? I want to see if there's an obvious reason why.

Well I don't know 100% but I can see why they would be able to, knowing them, it could be for any reason...

On PC, they use whatever download hosts they want

On Microsoft/Sony, they can decide what they want to host on their download servers

Patches and updates included

Edited by Witch
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 7:01 PM, Witch said:

Well I don't know 100% but I can see why they would be able to, knowing them, it could be for any reason...

On PC, they use whatever download hosts they want

On Microsoft/Sony, they can decide what they want to host on their download servers

Patches and updates included

It's the whole reason behind console updates needing certification from them. If the update isn't to their standards they cannot get it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/20/2017 at 5:23 PM, Acersecomic said:

You really don't make it easy on us... two Oberon helmets... both absolutely terrific <3

 

Obe's my favorite frame (despite not using him a ton....yay EV's not doing their job) I can't wait for his tennogen....but we were told 3 batches before the year was over...still nada ;-;

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/12/2017 at 6:27 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

They're not already finished, actually!

Since TennoGen pieces are made outside of our internal processes, there is a lot of testing, rigging, and tweaking that needs to be done to ensure they perform properly. We want to make sure that our community's creations are best represented in-game, and there's a lot of work that goes behind making that happen.

Thanks for the Newsflash Taylor! The 1st batch of 3 was really amazing to see! I'm so glad you were so honest and not transparent at all about the continued work and development on this new TennoGen content that was announced to  be in 3 parts so we could enjoy them before the end of the year! I quite liked the part where none of that happened and the only Dev responce as everyone else was being "Hush Hush" was that you were working on it. Really appreciate that direct dialogue you opened with your consumers!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Am i really the only person who bother counting the time gap between of each round? Tennogen have 3 months cycle schedule, just like Prime access. It's never the next or few weeks after the round announcement. Round 11 release will be January, Round 12 deadline will February, Round 12 release will be April, Round 13 deadline is May, release is July. etc

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...