Jump to content

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!


Recommended Posts

On 11/28/2017 at 10:26 PM, Crimson-Tenno said:

The real question I have is why no Chroma Skin(like one that actually changes his appearance drastically)? I was thinking maybe like an actual Dragon skin or his original concept.

https://m.imgur.com/1X0wW6s?r

Tell me that doesn't look beautiful.

Edited by (XB1)BigLithuanian
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, (XB1)BigLithuanian said:

The real question I have is why no Chroma Skin(like one that actually changes his appearance drastically)? I was thinking maybe like an actual Dragon skin or his original concept.

https://m.imgur.com/1X0wW6s?r

Tell me that doesn't look beautiful.

They would need permission from the creator of that art and I think DE prefers to make their own stuff rather than copy fan art into the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 16 Stunden schrieb Rekkou:

Am i really the only person who bother counting the time gap between of each round? Tennogen have 3 months cycle schedule, just like Prime access. It's never the next or few weeks after the round announcement. Round 11 release will be January, Round 12 deadline will February, Round 12 release will be April, Round 13 deadline is May, release is July. etc

Round 11 is comming in 3 waves. And I don´t think that they will release all of them within a month.

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

Round 11 is comming in 3 waves. And I don´t think that they will release all of them within a month.

 

On 11/29/2017 at 4:11 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LightningAWG said:

I said I don´t think that they will do it as they said :P

And I'm requoting to prevent people taking your random comment seriously and spreading that misinformation further.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎23‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:12 AM, (Xbox One)BigLithuanian said:

The real question I have is why no Chroma Skin(like one that actually changes his appearance drastically)? I was thinking maybe like an actual Dragon skin or his original concept.

https://m.imgur.com/1X0wW6s?r

Tell me that doesn't look beautiful.

My mind is on a Chroma skin&helmet; not sure I'll make it in time for next round; but It's in the plans

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I saving some money for tenno gens if dont come soon then im going to buy some platinum because I left with 15 and dont have time for trading and farming.... so I dont know how much longer I can wait

Edited by Vlada91
Link to post
Share on other sites

Warning!

DE Apologist Mode Activated... 

There are still quite a few Tenno on this forum that are acting like children spoiled by the void. Please, it's Christmas let's show a little more decorum and be patient... 

The process of skins being implemented into the game is done in-house by DE, and putting this many into the game in a timely manner is difficult. Especially, when DE is working on updates, upcoming content, and Tennogen all at once! 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

Warning!

DE Apologist Mode Activated... 

There are still quite a few Tenno on this forum that are acting like children spoiled by the void. Please, it's Christmas let's show a little more decorum and be patient... 

The process of skins being implemented into the game is done in-house by DE, and putting this many into the game in a timely manner is difficult. Especially, when DE is working on updates, upcoming content, and Tennogen all at once! 

 

Chut up! I wunt mah silver pladder! I want to be kheeewl!

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

Warning!

DE Apologist Mode Activated... 

There are still quite a few Tenno on this forum that are acting like children spoiled by the void. Please, it's Christmas let's show a little more decorum and be patient... 

The process of skins being implemented into the game is done in-house by DE, and putting this many into the game in a timely manner is difficult. Especially, when DE is working on updates, upcoming content, and Tennogen all at once! 

 

I know this has gone over many peoples heads as of late but DE specifically stated there would be 3 batches so that we'd get some before 2018, then it became a constant game of "hush hush"

A simple "We underestimated and we'll have to delay these until 2018" would have satisfied me and a lot of other people on this forum, but instead we are given the silent treatment which will annoy your fans. I could also understand a "We haven't said anything as we're unsure if we'll be able to ship these in time" but again, no word from DE.

The only responce we've been given was by DE Taylor indicating that these skins were being worked on. We already knew this and it is incredibly vague as to what skins are being worked on. Is it batch 1? Or is it all of them?

Misinfomation and purposeful vagueness is a very shady tactic if any other company were to do it. I love Warframe and DE I really do but I'm not prepared to give them a free pass simply because I love them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

I know this has gone over many peoples heads as of late but DE specifically stated there would be 3 batches so that we'd get some before 2018, then it became a constant game of "hush hush"

A simple "We underestimated and we'll have to delay these until 2018" would have satisfied me and a lot of other people on this forum, but instead we are given the silent treatment which will annoy your fans. I could also understand a "We haven't said anything as we're unsure if we'll be able to ship these in time" but again, no word from DE.

The only responce we've been given was by DE Taylor indicating that these skins were being worked on. We already knew this and it is incredibly vague as to what skins are being worked on. Is it batch 1? Or is it all of them?

Misinfomation and purposeful vagueness is a very shady tactic if any other company were to do it. I love Warframe and DE I really do but I'm not prepared to give them a free pass simply because I love them.

It's not entirely under thier control. Don't forget that in this case, they only serve as a broker for the tennogen artists. I wouldn't be suprised if Fredaven (for example) wasn't done puting up the final touches yet, given that he has so much stuff scheduled for release and this month was pretty hectic for pretty much everyone.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Zahnny said:

I know this has gone over many peoples heads as of late but DE specifically stated there would be 3 batches so that we'd get some before 2018, then it became a constant game of "hush hush"

A simple "We underestimated and we'll have to delay these until 2018" would have satisfied me and a lot of other people on this forum, but instead we are given the silent treatment which will annoy your fans. I could also understand a "We haven't said anything as we're unsure if we'll be able to ship these in time" but again, no word from DE.

The only responce we've been given was by DE Taylor indicating that these skins were being worked on. We already knew this and it is incredibly vague as to what skins are being worked on. Is it batch 1? Or is it all of them?

Misinfomation and purposeful vagueness is a very shady tactic if any other company were to do it. I love Warframe and DE I really do but I'm not prepared to give them a free pass simply because I love them.

Read their post again, they never state that they will release the tennogen before 2018.

For the last time, Tennogen follows 3 months cycle schedule. No matter how much or how often you ask, they won't release it until the scheduled release month.

Silence? yes, but there is no misinformation here, no vagueness, no delay, no behind the scene drama. Nothing, everything simply follows its pre-determined schedule. People here are the one that made up wrong information based on their own assumption and gets disappointed when it doesn't come true.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rekkou said:

Read their post again, they never state that they will release the tennogen before 2018.

"The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC."

I'd go on about how they heavily implied it but I know you're not the type of person to even let me attempt that so have a nice day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

"The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC."

I'd go on about how they heavily implied it but I know you're not the type of person to even let me attempt that so have a nice day.

Nope, they simply said there will be 3 batches within a month. They never said next month or this month. You made up that implication yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...