Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

On 1/6/2018 at 10:34 AM, Zentimental said:

So, how about those tennogen round 11 skins eh? Maybe some time this month? Hopefully?

No date to confirm just yet, sorry! As I've explained earlier in this thread, it takes quite a bit of time to get TennoGen content hooked up and tested properly. Given the volume of submissions this Round, our team is working hard at getting these pieces ready as soon as they can. Your patience is greatly appreciated, Tenno. :community:

Just now, [DE]Taylor said:

No date to confirm just yet, sorry! As I've explained earlier in this thread, it takes quite a bit of time to get TennoGen content hooked up and tested properly. Given the volume of submissions this Round, our team is working hard at getting these pieces ready as soon as they can. Your patience is greatly appreciated, Tenno. :community:

Thanks for letting us know Taylor. Can’t wait for round 11! :D

2 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

but what about splitting into 3 parts? pls jus gib

6 hours ago, kowalsky386 said:

but they done that all ready for this round...

What we show on Prime Time isn't actually the completed version. That is us simply hooking up the files provided to us by the creators. We need to make sure FX, textures, rigging, and more are all set up properly before they can be released. 

25 minutes ago, [DE]Taylor said:

What we show on Prime Time isn't actually the completed version. That is us simply hooking up the files provided to us by the creators. We need to make sure FX, textures, rigging, and more are all set up properly before they can be released. 

wasnt saying they finished, i just said you all ready showed tennogen on stream

3 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

As always thank you for keeping a steady stream of information with us. It is greatly appreciated and this studio is held in high esteem among other things for the rapport it keeps with the community.

8 hours ago, [DE]Taylor said:

Really appreciate the communication! As a player it's difficult to know how time consuming Tennogen can be to implement since the majority simply think it's as simple as copying and pasting it into the game, so it's nice to be told these sorts of things about game development to clear up any misconceptions.

why not announce them when theyre ready to be deployed the next day rather than announce weeks in advance with an inaccurate "we hope to have these out by xyz" and then make people wait a billion years beyond that

Edited by Witch

On 10. 1. 2018 at 4:42 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Finaly the kind of info that will stop me from going here daily.