Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

7 minutes ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

How the hell do you pick 34 items and still mange to skip all the good stuff -_-

Where is my nION sayandana 

Other than faven's graxx The best items were the ion series by yatus and blades of the lotus 

Why do you want this game to be covered in pink instead of dark warriors. 

This. 

But otherwise, I'm very hyped. The harrow graxx looks f:cking amazing. Plz. Need. Want. Must have 

25 minutes ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

How the hell do you pick 34 items and still mange to skip all the good stuff -_-

Where is my nION sayandana 

Other than faven's graxx The best items were the ion series by yatus and blades of the lotus 

Why do you want this game to be covered in pink instead of dark warriors. 

nION just looks like a rip off of the repella syandana, and I don’t think yatus is in particularly good favour after he ripped off other people’s work.

overall though it’s just not much different from repellla, most of the Yatus stuff just seems like the same thing over and over.

anyway, the skins we got are AMAZING imo, octavia, Harrow, vauban, rhino, amazing heavy blade and polearm skins, great tonfa skin, huge amount of diversity and style imo, best tennogen yet!

anyone know how long till we roughly get them in game?

Edited by zornyan

It's a shame money is finite because there's quite a lot of great content here I'd like to pick up. Not even that much into Vocaloid but I think I'll pick up that Diva skin. Perhaps the Orthos skin too.

And if the Mithra Heavy Sword manages to function as intended with its disc I gotta admit I'd probably get that. Oversized Chroma swords aren't as popular nowadays.

33 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Well played DE ..Well played. 

@(PS4)robotwars7 incoming Harrow Graxx!

Tonaca Syadana for meeee! 

And heavy blade skins oh my!

I noticed! love a lot of those, especially the weapon skins. think I'll definitely be picking up the Graxx Tonfa Skin.

GOD DAMMIT FAVEN LEAVE MY WALLET ALONE! I NEED THIS MONEY TO EAT YOU KNOW!!

Wow, that Octavia Diva skin was really accepted. Going to have mixed feeling about seeing Hatsune Miku in warframe :P I both love the distinctive twin tails but at the same time it's pretty damn ridiculous even with how warframe is these days.

I'm also really happy that Vulbjorn's works and the Corpra skins were accepted! Now we have Corpus and Infested counterparts to the Graxx series.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I noticed! love a lot of those, especially the weapon skins. think I'll definitely be picking up the Graxx Tonfa Skin.

GOD DAMMIT FAVEN LEAVE MY WALLET ALONE! I NEED THIS MONEY TO EAT YOU KNOW!!

Right! With this http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194272521tho I can almost complete my Mesa Devil May Cry cos play. Just missing the coat. :satisfied:

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

Just now, Yatus said:

Congrats to everybody! To clear stuff up they wanted to put a few of my stuff in but i had some weird UV issues. We're gonna try to resolve those for the next round!

That's too bad. Well, good luck with the next round, I'm also really looking forward to that nIon cape too!