Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

8 hours ago, MortalMercenary said:

@[DE]Taylor could you maybe bring up the idea of a weapon size slider for weapons so that other weapons can turn out like the Zenistar with the dominion skin to the appropriate people that can make it happen??? Ya know, for the most end game of Fashion Frame options.

Same thing... We want a slider

6 hours ago, Eldritchsqueaker said:

Obviously the skins weren't popular enough then, or they just had other issues? I don't think it's such a big deal, DE has their reasons. 

Obviously? So you know this to be the case?  I otherwise have my doubts about the recent Carnifex skin not being popular. You also wanna know what really encourages people to play less popular or less used Frames? Things like more new skins. Even staff have admitted to this. Thus, less popular frames like Wukong or Vauban were not refused a new skin in this update, and they are so much less popular that they have probably had some of the most sparse of skin submissions on Tennogen, next to Equinox.

And Equinox is only so sparse in submissions due to a double work load issue. Would also be nice if the devs fixed the weird rigging of the tassels on the front of the waste in the unity form, they need to be resized and draped down more like Wukong's.

Edited by UrielColtan

4 hours ago, Shadilay said:

Probably because most of the skin is colour locked.

Not the case though, which can be seen with other coloured images on the page. Hitsu San is no newbie to this, he tends to make good skins. and they have accepted other skins from him with more uncolourable parts.

4 hours ago, Baklavah said:

To be honest, I'm disappointed. NONE of the Blade of the Lotus skins? Really? They all look FAR better than any of these. ESPECIALLY that Rhino skin... He looks like a humanoid mech. I want it.

I personally like the Mastodon skin just as much.

Though yeah, would be nice if some Blades of the Lotus stuff got through too.

Edited by UrielColtan

2 часа назад, UrielColtan сказал:

Obviously? So you know this to be the case?

He has no idea what he's talking bout.

It's been 11 rounds and people still can't get it straight. "Popularity" has little to nothing to do with skins being accepted or not.

10 hours ago, goatwin said:

And that theme is a character from a popular anime character. Yes, That counts. I said "path of Korean MMOs." Read carefully please. Korean MMOs often use anime as their style. And they often sell ridiculous skins. I remember the years playing as a knight where I had to fight orcs along bikini cat girls flaying their cupcake staffs around. Not the most immersive experience I had if you ask me.

Wait, so energy pigtails equal anime now...?