Jump to content

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!


[DE]Taylor
 Share

Recommended Posts

18 hours ago, -FrutyX- said:

I am a bit disappointed,no items from Yatus :( 

Well..at least I save my money again...

I am so in the same boat with you. That Excal Izanagi skin has all my yes, Ion less so, but god damn I'd cough up money in an instant for that set. Even his excal helmet makes me tingly. Though I respect the creators, the player made Excal helmets we have are just awful on him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, goatwin said:

Excuse me but that diva thing... I thought reference to pop culture is not allowed? You just allowed a loli anime character in as a skin. If we are going to go down the the path of Korean MMOs, might as well make a sexy nurse skin

And yet we have a "Flight Attendant" Nova.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194252668&searchtext=

These syandanas look way better than the accepted ones, and they are most popular on the page. I don't get why in the hell they didn't already accept them. They look like something I'd actually consider spending 6-7 euros on.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, JU0245 said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1193929201&searchtext=

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1194252668&searchtext=

These syandanas look way better than the accepted ones, and they are most popular on the page. I don't get why in the hell they didn't already accept them. They look like something I'd actually consider spending 6-7 euros on.

Maybe read the post on the nIOn one.

uv issues (texture issues) prevent it from being implemented into the game at the moment which Yatus needs to resolve.

 

personally don’t like the second, looks too much like the repella syandana imo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Wait, so energy pigtails equal anime now...?

You can try to pretend it's not based on an anime character all you like. But the skin is called diva, has the same pigtail, and the same color scheme, and everyone is calling it Miku diva. Yes. It's meant to be the character. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

And yet we have a "Flight Attendant" Nova.

Exactly. One-upping that by going for a loli anime reference doesn't help. The skin is a top notch piece of work, which is even sadder. With that skill you can further diversify the unique theme of Warframe without going full blown parody. Cupcake staff anyone?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, goatwin said:

Exactly. One-upping that by going for a loli anime reference doesn't help. The skin is a top notch piece of work, which is even sadder. With that skill you can further diversify the unique theme of Warframe without going full blown parody. Cupcake staff anyone?

Does this really need to be blown so far out of proportion ? It’s a skin, for a character in a video game based in a space ninja demon child with space powers controlling semi organic robotic suits of power ...., so you really need to rant on about how realistic or fitting a certain skin is? End of the day, it’s a skin that clearly many many people voted for and like, personally I’ll be buying it as it seems more “fun” than the basic octavia skin.

 

if you don’t like it, don’t buy it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lakais said:

I am so in the same boat with you. That Excal Izanagi skin has all my yes, Ion less so, but god damn I'd cough up money in an instant for that set. Even his excal helmet makes me tingly. Though I respect the creators, the player made Excal helmets we have are just awful on him. 

You are my man !

Izanagi is insta-buy ,I am not an Excalibur player,but with this skin,I will be,becuase it is....epic.

Also I admire more items from Yatus (like the Altair syandana ..).

Well friend,we can only wait and hope next time...:(

Edited by -FrutyX-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, PMind said:

Are the accepted submissions not based on player voting through the workshop? How much say does DE have?

DE has the final say, mainly based on what's legal, technically feasible and whether the submission "fits" the Warframe universe.

Last one it seems is the real stickler; It has to be sci-fi, or specifically Warframe first, whatever other theme it's trying to evoke. Lot of designs that I liked went down in flames because DE said they were too much "X in Warframe" and not "Warframe take on X."

Votes do matter though. That Nova skin that looks like it has a flight attendant hat on? DE almost blocked it for not being sci-fi enough, but it was so freaking popular on the Workshop that they made an exception.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Foefaller said:

DE has the final say, mainly based on what's legal, technically feasible and whether the submission "fits" the Warframe universe.

Last one it seems is the real stickler; It has to be sci-fi, or specifically Warframe first, whatever other theme it's trying to evoke. Lot of designs that I liked went down in flames because DE said they were too much "X in Warframe" and not "Warframe take on X."

Votes do matter though. That Nova skin that looks like it has a flight attendant hat on? DE almost blocked it for not being sci-fi enough, but it was so freaking popular on the Workshop that they made an exception.

Interesting. Thanks for clearing that up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zornyan said:

Does this really need to be blown so far out of proportion ? It’s a skin, for a character in a video game based in a space ninja demon child with space powers controlling semi organic robotic suits of power ...., so you really need to rant on about how realistic or fitting a certain skin is? End of the day, it’s a skin that clearly many many people voted for and like, personally I’ll be buying it as it seems more “fun” than the basic octavia skin.

 

if you don’t like it, don’t buy it?

Oh I'm buying it no question, I have no idea about all the bs regarding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...