TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

Congratulations, Tenno! Especially to Hitsu San (Saryn Velenosa finally here!), lukinu_u (Mithra anything!), Faven (more Graxx excellence!), Vulbjorn (Rhino Mastodon!!), and FrellingHazmot (Excalibur Copra!)! 

Tennogen is one of the best parts of Warframe because of the inclusion of community artists into the actual game! Not to mention the detail and work put into each submission! No other game does what Warframe does with Tennogen! 

"Ordis is <boarding the super hype-train now>, ahem... excited, Operator. 

~Cephalon Ordis 

Man I was so hyped about that horned Oberon helm until I tried to use him as a healer for lures.

Long story short, I'd probably just buy something for Harrow or even Trinity instead even tho I don't exactly like her. 180-200+power str, vitality, enough range to make it 40-50 meters, rage/hunter adrenaline, flow + at least streamline and all that to babysit the lures (as in mindless ai that are paper thin for some *weird* reason and die to a sneeze) and still those under lvl 30 can die... That's just depressing. Oh well I guess.

5 hours ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

Hydroid, Octavia and Inaros skins are pretty cool, the rest are a bit meh imo.

11 hours ago, zornyan said:

Does this really need to be blown so far out of proportion ? It’s a skin, for a character in a video game based in a space ninja demon child with space powers controlling semi organic robotic suits of power ...., so you really need to rant on about how realistic or fitting a certain skin is? End of the day, it’s a skin that clearly many many people voted for and like, personally I’ll be buying it as it seems more “fun” than the basic octavia skin.

if you don’t like it, don’t buy it?

I'm merely giving my point of view on this subject. You might say it's not important but there's a reason why people complain about lore breaking skins in other games. Calling me out and say I'm just ranting is not very mature of you. Anyhow, if having space ninjas or a fantasy theme is reason enough to break lore however you want, then star wars is also allowed to have "hantusne miku" running around in it's comics and games. No. Some people do care about theme continuity. Otherwise every franchise out there will become a parody of itself. Whatever it is the community prefers though, DE will have the final word on this.

Edited by goatwin

A good portion of stuff I voted for got accepted. Feels_good_man.jpg. The wait on consoles is going to kill me, especially for the Napellus skin, but that gives me time to save up plat as I intend on buying everything including stuff I don't want. Congrats to all who had their stuff accepted.

Oh yeah, I voted for the Diva skin to spite the haters. Stay mad, fam.

Edited by (XB1)Ein Sof

On 28.11.2017 at 11:28 PM, MortalMercenary said:

@[DE]Taylor could you maybe bring up the idea of a weapon size slider for weapons so that other weapons can turn out like the Zenistar with the dominion skin to the appropriate people that can make it happen??? Ya know, for the most end game of Fashion Frame options.

or maybe make it work with range and range mods, optional depending on how long the range is.

as I have a melee weapon with 14m range

10 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Man I was so hyped about that horned Oberon helm until I tried to use him as a healer for lures.

Long story short, I'd probably just buy something for Harrow or even Trinity instead even tho I don't exactly like her. 180-200+power str, vitality, enough range to make it 40-50 meters, rage/hunter adrenaline, flow + at least streamline and all that to babysit the lures (as in mindless ai that are paper thin for some *weird* reason and die to a sneeze) and still those under lvl 30 can die... That's just depressing. Oh well I guess.

Tank Oberon is way better. :)

30 минут назад, Geraion сказал:

Tank Oberon is way better. :)

You realize how many "tanks" we have in this game and how few supports?

I don't need another 20th or so "tank". I wanted to try something other than Trinity but he just sucks.

Edited by -Temp0-

6 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

My wish it that whites actually look white on that skin. That's my problem with the base skin of Inaros atm, they look more grayish.

Because this teenogen skin dont have pbr....or just dont have texture.he have cool helmet but in the end I dont care because I dont playe with him...

Edited by Vlada91

On 11/29/2017 at 7:22 AM, Shadilay said:

Probably because most of the skin is colour locked.

By actual math it's 11,6% (of color locked areas) on the body and way less on the helmet ^^ so i would say no, it's not because of that...

I still don't know the reason though so the mystery is yet to be solved 

Btw i'd like to thank you people :) don't worry about the other stuff, i'll work hard to fix what DE will tell me to fix and you'll get it next round ;) Enjoy this huge tennogen release now and congratulations to every artist, you guys are making some incredible content and you deserve all the praise :D

Edited by HitsuSan

42 minutes ago, Wyrmius_Prime said:

My wish it that whites actually look white on that skin. That's my problem with the base skin of Inaros atm, they look more grayish.

My problem is that it looks like very little roughness work has been done in the skin, which means it looks like a rubber toy like the pre-PBR Warframe skins. It seems like DE mostly considers skins with alt helmets without considering other aspects of the skin.

16 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

By actual math it's 11,6% (of color locked areas) on the body and way less on the helmet ^^ so i would say no, it's not because of that...

I still don't know the reason though so the mystery is yet to be solved 

Btw i'd like to thank you people :) don't worry about the other stuff, i'll work hard to fix what DE will tell me to fix and you'll get it next round ;) Enjoy this huge tennogen release now and congratulations to every artist, you guys are making some incredible content and you deserve all the praise :D

I just hope DE actually provides feedback to more people this time around. Every previous round, they've made the same statement that creators whose items didn't get in don't have to worry because they'll provide feedback, yet they never offer feedback to every creator. And I know that because I've been making content for two years now and haven't ever received feedback. If we all got consistent feedback then making more skins would be worth it at least. But going Round after Round without feedback just makes creating skins a waste of time and discourages all but a few creators (who get their items accepted every time) from creating more skins.

I wish I had confidence that DE would start respecting the time of tennogen content creators, but after 11 rounds, I'm skeptical that they'll change for the better.

Edited by A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n

44 minutes ago, -Temp0- said:

You realize how many "tanks" we have in this game and how few supports?

I don't need another 20th or so "tank". I wanted to try something other than Trinity but he just sucks.

Trin has been the only real healing support since forever, and it's because her kit is up-front and very simple to use. Unless she gets nerfed even harder, or we get another frame with better group-wide mitigation AND healing than her, it'll stay that way, unfortunately. That doesn't change that Oberon is better as a tank than he is as healer, I've tried myself. Very stubbornly so. He's just not comparable to Trin. Nothing is.

Edited by Geraion

On 28.11.2017 at 11:51 PM, zornyan said:

nION just looks like a rip off of the repella syandana

Exept its a remodel of his older project, Altair Syandana. That one was also popular with people, yet it didnt get in. That was over half a year ago. And those are popular because they are not as flashy as Repella. They only thing in game that is tactfull in the same way is only normal Uru. And since according to you Yatus ripped something off and this is TennoGen, nobody else can do something remotly similar coz they in turn will be called a thief and both me and many other people wont get a syandana that we want. The only way I can see is for this to get it, or Yatus selling the design to other creator or DE directly.

On 28/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Banshee / harrow / trinity - AWESOME!

Oberon helmet - OMG! now i'll play with oberon

Excalibur skin ... just meh...the trinity knight skin look soo good, why not do it with exca? he is a SWORDMAN, jesus crist! Why dont make a good swordman skin for him, WHY?