Jump to content

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!


Recommended Posts

1 час назад, Geraion сказал:

Trin has been the only real healing support since forever

Oberon was changed. Recently. So you know you *would* think or hope at least that stuffing 200 power strenght and range equal to 50 meters would be enough to keep freaking allied ais alive in the officiallly level 20 boss fight but guess not.

So still he feels just like nothing, not useful in any kind of content above lv like 50. And again it's DE's faul with their flawed Lures' concept where you need something with 75% damage resistence and 100% healing to keep them alive.

Цитата

and it's because her kit is up-front and very simple to use

She's effective, efficient and relaible. I don't care how complicated or expensive the build is since I can manage both, all other options don't even come CLOSE. Instead of nerfing the only thing in the game that heals you maybe for *once* make it so other supports can actually do her job just as well, at least on the freaking ai - I'm not asking to facetank 100 level sortie content, not asking them being better than quick thinking saving players from certain death, not even asking being useful in raids. Just being able to heal freaking ai like lures or operative (possibly). Otherwise it's just ridiculous. All of this could be adjusted so Oberon heals a % of the target's health or in case of lures, spawning them all lv 30 and being more durable so you can actually keep them freaking alive with 50-100 healing per second. Boom. Instantly, Oberon has at least one use and a place even if you forget about ridiculous build where you have to keep rage, range, flow, efficiency, vitality and duration all together.

Nerfing frames is never an option or the answer. 

Цитата

That doesn't change that Oberon is better as a tank than he is as healer

Who. the hell. cares.

You have inaros, valkyr, chroma, wukong and SO many others that are even better than him. Healing on the other hand, giving armor or removing it isn't that common and is sought after in teams more than "the dude who can't die (but also can't do anything useful to protect teammates or the objective)

Wasted potential that's what Hydroid and Oberon are even after their rework and that's why creating skins for them mostly a waste as well. Once useless, forever useless.

Edited by -Temp0-
Link to post
Share on other sites

@[DE]TaylorNuuuuuu! Why no Blade of the Lotus skins? You added the heavy blade from Rhino's bundle but not the skin and syandana. D:

On a more serious note, please add these next time. The sword just isn't complete without the whole bundle, and I don't see it selling very well with the current availability in-game. Maybe Tennogen 12 could be a introduction to a few of the newer artists sets. Because BeastBuster's Blade of the Lotus series and Yatus' ION, nION, and X series deserve to be in-game, and you can't just add one or two of the items, because then the whole theme and style is lost on the players.

Not to bash on the creators who have been accepted, because these are all really good items, but it seems like only the same old people get their creations approved. They are all amazing artists but some new faces and styles would be very welcome.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I just hope DE actually provides feedback to more people this time around. Every previous round, they've made the same statement that creators whose items didn't get in don't have to worry because they'll provide feedback, yet they never offer feedback to every creator. And I know that because I've been making content for two years now and haven't ever received feedback. If we all got consistent feedback then making more skins would be worth it at least. But going Round after Round without feedback just makes creating skins a waste of time and discourages all but a few creators (who get their items accepted every time) from creating more skins.

I wish I had confidence that DE would start respecting the time of tennogen content creators, but after 11 rounds, I'm skeptical that they'll change for the better.

I am so damn sorry this is happening to you :( i know how tough it is to be ignored.

If i can do something to help you don't hesitate to ask me!

 

@[DE]Taylor  @[DE]Syncrasis 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

Oberon was changed. Recently. So you know you *would* think or hope at least that stuffing 200 power strenght and range equal to 50 meters would be enough to keep freaking allied ais alive in the officiallly level 20 boss fight but guess not.

So still he feels just like nothing, not useful in any kind of content above lv like 50. And again it's DE's faul with their flawed Lures' concept where you need something with 75% damage resistence and 100% healing to keep them alive.

I know. Even with the changes to him and Trin, she's still superior. It sucks. Really does. Her kit is just too good and requires no skill. A heal over time isn't bad, but with how Warframe is geared towards fast pacing, it's just subpar to frontloaded and immediate healing. Further outclassed when said healing comes with damage reduction depending on the duration.

Trin is just the de facto healbot of Warframe, and it won't change unless there's another frame released in the future that can do a bit of the same. The only frame that would ever be able to compete with Trinity is a god-level Harrow. The skill required for that is insane compared to Trinity though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Geraion said:

I know. Even with the changes to him and Trin, she's still superior. It sucks. Really does. Her kit is just too good and requires no skill. A heal over time isn't bad, but with how Warframe is geared towards fast pacing, it's just subpar to frontloaded and immediate healing. Further outclassed when said healing comes with damage reduction depending on the duration.

Trin is just the de facto healbot of Warframe, and it won't change unless there's another frame released in the future that can do a bit of the same. The only frame that would ever be able to compete with Trinity is a god-level Harrow. The skill required for that is insane compared to Trinity though.

Oberon is just in dire need of a *proper* rework.

not the half assed jobs he and hydroid had lately.

 

trinity just outright owns Oberon in the healing department, it’s insant, restores shields, and gives a flat large damage reduction to health and shields.

 

oberon has a heal over time, with an armor buff when used with his2, but the armor buff isn’t anywhere near as strong as trinity’s damage reductions that gives shields a large EHP buff too.

 

so it takes 2 of oberons abilities to do a weaker version of trinity’s 4, let alone that she can supply unlimited energy to the team. And combine her 3+4 and she is far far more tanky than Oberon could dream of.

 

oberon doesn’t even feel that tanky to me, even with his armor buff and renewal up, with stew fiber and vitality, a kuva flood guardian can one shot me with its leap attack.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 час назад, Geraion сказал:

I know. Even with the changes to him and Trin, she's still superior. It sucks. Really does. Her kit is just too good and requires no skill. A heal over time isn't bad, but with how Warframe is geared towards fast pacing, it's just subpar to frontloaded and immediate healing. Further outclassed when said healing comes with damage reduction depending on the duration.

Trin is just the de facto healbot of Warframe, and it won't change unless there's another frame released in the future that can do a bit of the same. The only frame that would ever be able to compete with Trinity is a god-level Harrow. The skill required for that is insane compared to Trinity though.

The main problem is the problem that you *need* a healbot at all. 

Harrow can't do such things because in many instances there's nothing to *kill*. That's why most of other supports' design is flawed. The so-called end-game content conatins less killing than a mission on Mercury usually.

Цитата

oberon doesn’t even feel that tanky to me, even with his armor buff and renewal up, with stew fiber and vitality, a kuva flood guardian can one shot me with its leap attack.

He only feels "tanky" around lv 1 to 50-60, above 50 it's not that noticable. But imo he shoudln't have been another "tank" to begin with. So many of them as it is already, so few healer-like supports that can be actually used as such.

Harrow was another wasted chance, if only he received that change where allies receive % of his energy thing on their kills. Since again, a support. He has NO killing power in the team. But at least atm harrow has a palce in Eidolon hunt.

Edited by -Temp0-
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -Temp0- said:

The main problem is the problem that you *need* a healbot at all. 

Harrow can't do such things because in many instances there's nothing to *kill*. That's why most of other supports' design is flawed. The so-called end-game content conatins less killing than a mission on Mercury usually.

He only feels "tanky" around lv 1 to 50-60, above 50 it's not that noticable. But imo he shoudln't have been another "tank" to begin with. So many of them as it is already, so few healer-like supports that can be actually used as such.

Harrow was another wasted chance, if only he received that change where allies receive % of his energy thing on their kills. Since again, a support. He has NO killing power in the team. But at least atm harrow has a palce in Eidolon hunt.

Honestly, just use an ice-tank Chroma for Eidolons. He laughs at the damage, no healbot required. Granted, I use Rejuvination on mine, which does impact damage, depending on your loadout, but unless he run in under his foot while he stomps (I tried doing it on purpose just to see what would happen), then you won't die. It does require like 5 forma for the good build, but it's also ridiculously good. And if you bring a sniper rifle for the body-part killing, then you're good to go. I've tried using other frames for Eidolons, but they just don't do it.

Inaros might also do the trick though. Nidus is decent, but none of them reach Chroma levels of not giving a damn about incoming damage from the Teralyst.

That aside, I fully agree. Either eliminate the need for a healbot, or make more than 1 frame viable for actually healing. I don't as such think Harrow is that much worse than Trin, but he requires so much more skill to use on par with just an ok Trinity. Oberon is a failed attempt at either tanking or healing, but his tanking is still a lot better than his healing is. The best build I have revolves around Health Conversion and using 4 to spawn health orbs to get the buffs. It's flawed, but it does work. Although, for Eidolons I just plain wouldn't bring Oberon unless I really liked him or for some reason had no other choice, and in that case he goes as tanky as possible.

I think, with the proper re-work, Oberon could become a really good 'bunker' a la Frost, but less one-trick pony. Maybe even a portable bunker. I could think up some ideas, but currently a bit busy.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Geraion said:

Honestly, just use an ice-tank Chroma for Eidolons. He laughs at the damage, no healbot required. Granted, I use Rejuvination on mine, which does impact damage, depending on your loadout, but unless he run in under his foot while he stomps (I tried doing it on purpose just to see what would happen), then you won't die. It does require like 5 forma for the good build, but it's also ridiculously good. And if you bring a sniper rifle for the body-part killing, then you're good to go. I've tried using other frames for Eidolons, but they just don't do it.

Inaros might also do the trick though. Nidus is decent, but none of them reach Chroma levels of not giving a damn about incoming damage from the Teralyst.

That aside, I fully agree. Either eliminate the need for a healbot, or make more than 1 frame viable for actually healing. I don't as such think Harrow is that much worse than Trin, but he requires so much more skill to use on par with just an ok Trinity. Oberon is a failed attempt at either tanking or healing, but his tanking is still a lot better than his healing is. The best build I have revolves around Health Conversion and using 4 to spawn health orbs to get the buffs. It's flawed, but it does work. Although, for Eidolons I just plain wouldn't bring Oberon unless I really liked him or for some reason had no other choice, and in that case he goes as tanky as possible.

I think, with the proper re-work, Oberon could become a really good 'bunker' a la Frost, but less one-trick pony. Maybe even a portable bunker. I could think up some ideas, but currently a bit busy.

Chroma is already meta for eidolon hunt, but so is trinity because you have to heal the lures, as the eidolens quake attack can one shot the lures, of which you need 2 to capture an eidolon.

 

chroma (to one shot each limb)

 

volt (use his shield to buff operator damage on eidolon shield)

 

trinity (bless to keep lures alive)

 

harrow (keep lures alive from eidolen explosion when limbs go down, prevents magnetic procs on the team too)

 

thats currently the fastest way to do the caps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xardis said:

Exept its a remodel of his older project, Altair Syandana. That one was also popular with people, yet it didnt get in. That was over half a year ago. And those are popular because they are not as flashy as Repella. They only thing in game that is tactfull in the same way is only normal Uru. And since according to you Yatus ripped something off and this is TennoGen, nobody else can do something remotly similar coz they in turn will be called a thief and both me and many other people wont get a syandana that we want. The only way I can see is for this to get it, or Yatus selling the design to other creator or DE directly.

And he made the Altair cape right after the Gazal came.

So if I remember correctly, before the Repala came on the Workshop

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, AfroBear90 said:

And he made the Altair cape right after the Gazal came.

So if I remember correctly, before the Repala came on the Workshop

Every toned down, long, made of farbic syandana would fit with Gazal set, coz its the only set that has cloth on it. Furthermore, coloring it would make it fit with almost all armour sets. Just like all other syandanas, that is the point.

So explain why trying to make a syandana (that would naturaly fit the Gazal set even without adding Gazal theme to it) that fits into Gazal set is bad. For me, something like this would be an even stronger reason to put it into the game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...