Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 11 - Accepted Submissions!

[DE]Taylor

On last prim DE did show us all skins but they didn't say when we can have them in the game. I think in update 22.7 on this month. And Im happy for excal,harrow and vauban skins,they're my favorite...

Edited by Vlada91

15 hours ago, Xardis said:

Every toned down, long, made of farbic syandana would fit with Gazal set, coz its the only set that has cloth on it. Furthermore, coloring it would make it fit with almost all armour sets. Just like all other syandanas, that is the point.

So explain why trying to make a syandana (that would naturaly fit the Gazal set even without adding Gazal theme to it) that fits into Gazal set is bad. For me, something like this would be an even stronger reason to put it into the game.

I think you missunderstood.

I wanted to defend Yatus, I really want the syandana ingame.

And don't understand why it never got chosen.

9 hours ago, AfroBear90 said:

I think you missunderstood.

I wanted to defend Yatus, I really want the syandana ingame.

And don't understand why it never got chosen.

Ow, sorry that I missread your intentions. His own comment in steam post was: Congrats to everybody who made it in! And to clear things up. They wanted to select me but there was a problem with the UVs we are currently figuring out how to fix it :D so hopefully next round.

But Ive also seen posts by other people that he might have been blacklisted (if so it would have been a very recent development since he got is some skins already, just not those ones).

On 11/29/2017 at 5:11 AM, [DE]Taylor said:

No offense but there are much better looking Syandanas in the Steam workshop than the Sarva Harness... =.=

Personally been waiting for the Icarius Syandana for half a year or so already

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837065404&searchtext=

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Edited by LeFenway

16 hours ago, Xardis said:

Ow, sorry that I missread your intentions. His own comment in steam post was: Congrats to everybody who made it in! And to clear things up. They wanted to select me but there was a problem with the UVs we are currently figuring out how to fix it :D so hopefully next round.

But Ive also seen posts by other people that he might have been blacklisted (if so it would have been a very recent development since he got is some skins already, just not those ones).

Misunderstandings happens all the time no worries, what's important is that we cleared it up fast and without rage as the internett usually does ;).

oh I haven't seen those comments on  Steam, then again I haven't been looking that much.

But nice to see that I'm not alone and that we are many in wanting that syandana :)

I think it would be a nice contribution as we already have many short ones like the ones that has been accepted.

14 hours ago, LeFenway said:

No offense but there are much better looking Syandanas in the Steam workshop than the Sarva Harness... =.=

Personally been waiting for the Icarius Syandana for half a year or so already

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=837065404&searchtext=

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

To this day I still don't understand why this wasn't chosen, it would've been perfect for the Halloween as it has that vampiric/horror theme :D

On 29.11.2017 at 5:41 PM, zornyan said:

Maybe read the post on the nIOn one.

uv issues (texture issues) prevent it from being implemented into the game at the moment which Yatus needs to resolve.

personally don’t like the second, looks too much like the repella syandana imo

I get what you mean, but the royal medieval/Game of Thrones theme would be cool ingame :)

And the nIOn is a perfect cape for smaller and or thinner frames as I find the repella syandana to big sometimes

1 hour ago, (PS4)cloneme5 said:

How soon will these be released on ps4 after the pc releases?

Bruh...

On 28/11/2017 at 6:11 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

The accepted creations will be split into three batches that we hope to ship over the course of a month or so on PC. For our Console Tenno, we hope to get you these pieces in the future, but full details on the exact deployment plan are not yet ready to share! 

I guess it will take a while before the deployment plans for consoles are ready to share since it hasn't been even a week after this announcement.

On 28/11/2017 at 8:28 PM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

How the hell do you pick 34 items and still mange to skip all the good stuff -_-

Where is my nION sayandana 

Other than faven's graxx The best items were the ion series by yatus and blades of the lotus 

Why do you want this game to be covered in pink instead of dark warriors. 

My feelings exactly. I am waiting for Yatus and Beastburter's syandanas. The Blade of Lotus skins by the latter is also great.

5 hours ago, (PS4)Cometknight said:

Beastbuster is still waiting on Feedback for his entries

need to get that rhino skin fix before the next tennogen ;)

I've been waiting on feedback for two years. I asked @[DE]Taylor for at least a guarantee that I'll get some kind of feedback after these two years of making content but I'm waiting for a response.

31 minutes ago, Ath4 said:

Not even a single word on my heavy blade meergewalt skin. Frustrating. 

I know the feeling. DE talks about creators not having to fret if their content doesn't get selected because they'll give out feedback, but they never give out feedback to most people.

My wallet can't handle this. But seriously, Faven has done it again. I love playing Harrow and he has put out an amazing skin. But wow, that Vauban skin. I don't even play Vauban that often but I want to buy that skin. So many great heavy blade skins, too. I mean, was kind of tired of long sword and heavy blade skins but that Mithra though. "This is the Menado's power!" whenever that's released on console. Will buy. The other two remind me of a He Man blade and a really long Legend of Zelda Master Sword. Maybe the Giant's Knife from Ocarina of Time. Would still like to see some skin love for Nikana's, Sword and Shields, whips, hammers, and Fist/Sparring weapons. Matter of fact, first person to make a electric baton and riot shield skin for sword and board I will buy enough to send you to college.

Yeah but really great content and I will seriously spend a paycheck in plat.