Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plague Kripath Rapier build uses incorrect idle and parry animations

Rajko

Tested on two kripaths with different one handed grips, and I'm seeing a couple of bugs here, test zaw has the vulpine mask stance in, doesn't seem to matter though.

• The melee equipped position for these rapiers uses the sword animation (should be held up and forward in a fencing pose)
    • 44S3M8b.jpg
  • The parry animation uses the sword animation as well ( should be held up and laterally)
    • r8a0XKC.jpg
  • When moving forward and pressing the melee button, some strikes are wildly off center ( the thrust should be coming at the camera in the below screenshot)
    • yukfXwB.jpg

Otherwise the stance seems to be using Vulpine Mask.  Adding here because I hadn't yet seen a bug report with an image for the off center attacks.

Edited by Rajko

I was just going to post about this.  At first I was thinking it was an issue with the grip I used, but apparently that's not the case, according to what LykanBlood said.  There seems to have been quite a few issues with Zaws, but hopefully everything will get fixed in time for the next open area release.  Here's hoping.